Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

He also brought the wrong kinda watch.  Why wear something like that?  it seems to shift and annoy him periodically?  

Also, I just pissed myself watching it.  Pardon me...

4 hours ago, markstanco said:

Here is the video that started all the following videos:

I sell fall protection to renewables and telecommunications customers. This guy is not only stupid, the announcer is full of shit. He says this is called free climbing, meaning the guy never ties off or attaches to the tower and that most workers do it this way. They don't. It is not allowed by OSHA in any form and only a dumbass with a death wish would climb without being attached to the tower at all times. 

• Like 1

I sell fall protection to renewables and telecommunications customers. This guy is not only stupid, the announcer is full of shit. He says this is called free climbing, meaning the guy never ties off or attaches to the tower and that most workers do it this way. They don't. It is not allowed by OSHA in any form and only a dumbass with a death wish would climb without being attached to the tower at all times. 

I sell PPE as well (FR) so I know a little about other similar industries. I questioned that as well but shrugged it off as ignorance on my part. OSHA doesn’t let people enter energized areas at all without PPE on for any reason as well.
  • Like 1

This may be the most amazing Holy shit, combined with an equally unintended erotic bonus vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i36szK00iEQ

it wont embed, but its youtube and wont give you the computer aids.

and, that vid being watched prompted youtube to recommend other of her.... shes a closet Joey Chestnut....