Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

11 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

So low that on a warbirds page I frequent they are discussing the viability of pulling out the famous Lake Mead B-29.  It must be pretty danged low.

It's long gone, my dude. I got it flying again during my Fallout: New Vegas playthrough so the Boomers could support my assault on Hoover Dam.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

When did “pride of lions” get cancelled in favor of “coalition of lions”?

A pride consists of a male, possibly two, and a larger group of females and cubs. A small gang of adult males hanging out together isn't a proper pride, but a sometimes loose coalition that will last only until any of them can form their own true pride. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, LTbear said:

A pride consists of a male, possibly two, and a larger group of females and cubs. A small gang of adult males hanging out together isn't a proper pride, but a sometimes loose coalition that will last only until any of them can form their own true pride. 

Great insight... Kinda like a two or three crows (males or females) is an "attempted murder"

• Hook 'Em 2

20 hours ago, crash_davis said:

how long does it take for gutters to grow grass? i'm thinking 10 years since the gutters have been installed or last cleaned.

Those are foam inserts.  They have them at Lowes/HD.  Dumbest thing ever.  If you get a really hard rain the water just bypasses the gutters. 

• Hook 'Em 1

When I lived in PNW the gigantic fir tree adjacent to the house would literally fill the nearby gutters in 6 months.

Not sure how long it would take for those needles to break down into a soil type substance.  There would be odds and ends growing in the 6 month accumulation.

Hated dealing with that shit.

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

When I lived in PNW the gigantic fir tree adjacent to the house would literally fill the nearby gutters in 6 months.

Not sure how long it would take for those needles to break down into a soil type substance.  There would be odds and ends growing in the 6 month accumulation.

Hated dealing with that shit.

yep, i have little trees trying to grow in the gutters on one side of my house

life-uh.gif

18 hours ago, Underdog said:

Not sure I’ve watched a more brutal fighter than Tyson, you can just see and sense the fear in Spinks.  Wasn’t his fight with Joe Frazier’s son even shorter?  

His speed was probably the most surprising of his skills. 

Add the power and anger within and you got a scary motherfucker coming to pound your face.

31 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

His speed was probably the most surprising of his skills. 

Add the power and anger within and you got a scary motherfucker coming to pound your face.

His fights when he was 19-20 were must see. Just a vicious, angry, ball of muscle fucking people up. Check out his schedule of fights https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tyson

Dude had 29 fights between Mar 85 and Mar 87. Im sure a lot of those guys in the beginning were chumps but by the end of that stretch he was fighting for belts. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 2