Shit's Borked

RPM

11 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

It’s okay, but please deliver that RCA to me first thing tomorrow.

main database ran out of storage, i was hammered and deleted files that made it unusable. Failed over to the replica that was fully up to date. Went to sleep. Woke up and unfucked everything.

s92 is usually the primary, vps is in a different datacenter and serves as our disaster recovery in the event that we get "parlerd" and is a live replica we can immediately fail to.

image.png.8e0faea29973c520b37a96d74594fa04.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

What theme are you using? it is burnt orange on dark and white on the light theme. which background are you using?

image.thumb.png.c28661aecd5aeb2d4eb2b4c4e79b7eed.png

I'm seeing it now.

I use Surly Main - LightNew (Default)  on phone and computer.

Bevo smoke background

Probably user error.

On 1/22/2021 at 3:08 PM, 4th&Five said:

Did you get rid of the arrow that takes you to the top of the page? I’m not seeing it the last few days. 

Had to add that menu at the bottom of the screen that hogs real estate and doesn’t offer any better means of accessing those seldom used functions than were already available.

E46EB985-14D0-4FAE-BE03-002FCD8C5A47.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, immamac said:

I think it's fixed. I added the arrow back.

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I'm going to remove it from mobile if I can or at least move it further up so it doesn't block the more tab. 

Thank you. It also covers the x when a notification box pops up, and that box blocks the bottom bar. So I have to wait for it to disappear to hit the forums or unread buttons. 

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Thank you. It also covers the x when a notification box pops up, and that box blocks the bottom bar. So I have to wait for it to disappear to hit the forums or unread buttons. 

This is why I removed it. It seems like people really liked it though. 

if you guys had discord you would know.

The colo had a power source blow up TERRORISM - I didn't want to flip DR and then power came back on, but my remote access box was kinda fucked and delayed us getting back up. I'm moving a copy of the board to Azure tonight so that we can just easily flip between the 2 on demand. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

Can I get the icon in corn flower blue?

I once had a chick give me that as a color option for the panties she was going to wear, along with a few other odd ball names.

I did pick that though, was worth it.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

The colo had a power source blow up TERRORISM - I didn't want to flip DR and then power came back on, but my remote access box was kinda fucked and delayed us getting back up. I'm moving a copy of the board to Azure tonight so that we can just easily flip between the 2 on demand. 

Shittttt. I looked up the backupemergency on /r

Not that there was anything really there.

Just now, immamac said:

too soon to change the site tagline to we're baaaaaack ?

Um... yes. Way too early. I kinda like the current one.

36 minutes ago, immamac said:

You're throwing too many big words at me, and because I don't understand them I'm gonna take them as disrespect 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Don't you realize that Friday afternoon is my prime fuck around time at work?  And you go and pull this shit?  I ended up doing REAL work.  

spacer.png

• Haha 2