Shit's Borked

RPM

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

Someone forget to pay the bill?

I'm currently hosting christmas and my family doesn't understand when I need to step away to keep the servers from crashing. Sorry for the downtime - I was properly alerted and just couldn't get to a computer to fix it until just a little bit ago. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, immamac said:

I'm currently hosting christmas and my family doesn't understand when I need to step away to keep the servers from crashing. Sorry for the downtime - I was properly alerted and just couldn't get to a computer to fix it until just a little bit ago. 

Dammit Man. You can’t have a personal life. 

jk happy holidays to you and yours

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, immamac said:

This reminds me I need to check the holiday bitch thread.

14 hours ago, immamac said:

Man we need a SurlyOps team, you shouldn't be on the hook for everything! Shit sucks when you're the guy

On 12/23/2022 at 1:07 PM, hayden_horn said:

immamac should 100% respond on this thread with elon twitter answers.

"interesting."

"we'll look into that"

"we have the largest political forum in the great state of texas"

that sort of thing would take this thread to 11

11 hours ago, immamac said:

It should work itself out shortly. Sorry

image.gif.40a28f76176d1fe4125d6e8083f60762.gif

The content editor keeps displaying my previous successfully completed post. So I'll post my post, come back the next day to post again and my previous post will be in the content editor. Only seems to happen on mobile. Anyone else? Suggestions?

Edited by KYHorn

9 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

The content editor keeps displaying my previous successfully completed post. So I'll post my post, come back the next day to post again and my previous post will be in the content editor. Only seems to happen on mobile. Anyone else? Suggestions?

Clear cookies once and it should stop. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Clearly I've pissed yall off, but the content editor is fucked up for me. Keeps pasting in multiple "returns".

And if I quote something, forget it.

I'm leaving this post as unedited as possible for effect.

And yes, I did clear cookies, logout/login, etc..

And this appears to only be happening on Samsung browser.

And no, im too lazy to switch browsers. 

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

I'll keep googling for things to try.

Searching the Invision Community website, seems to be focused to only Samsung internet, with a turnon date around Oct/Nov. And in true IT-guy fashion, they claim no responsibility to be able to do anything about it.

what in the holy hell?

Anyone getting a fake Google Ad when using their mobile?   It only happens in the Cloak Room.  If I open a tab, about every 3-4 times, the ad takes over the tab.   Could be something fishy with my phone and spam/malware or it could be the Cloak Room since it doesn't happen anywhere else.   Using Chrome on a Samsung S21.

51 minutes ago, immamac said:

It looks like you used to have 2 treefiddy subscriptions that renewed 2 weeks apart. I killed one last time and they fought this month when the other one expired. This shouldn't happen again. 

I thought that might have been the case. Thx!

6 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Anyone getting a fake Google Ad when using their mobile?   It only happens in the Cloak Room.  If I open a tab, about every 3-4 times, the ad takes over the tab.   Could be something fishy with my phone and spam/malware or it could be the Cloak Room since it doesn't happen anywhere else.   Using Chrome on a Samsung S21.

Yep same here.  iPhone so safari.  Just cleared everything out and logged in again, will see if that kills it.  

6 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Me too .