The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

15 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

That is fucking bonkers.  The slaves didn't go to DC to protest 200 (or 250) years ago.  So, no protests in 1823.

"Uh, escusse me, massah.  I gonna be gone for uh few days protessin'.  I be catchin' up on that cotton pickin' once I returns."

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

That is fucking bonkers.  The slaves didn't go to DC to protest 200 (or 250) years ago.  So, no protests in 1823.

"Uh, escusse me, massah.  I gonna be gone for uh few days protessin'.  I be catchin' up on that cotton pickin' once I returns."

the dumbest people alive 

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

sounds like something out of a Mel Brooks movie.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I haven't gone to church for years.  Mainly because of shit like this.  In the old days I would have just left.  That's actually what I did.  Now I think I'd have to stand up and say "Have you lost your fucking mind?" and then left.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

TravCo GOP Chair, accessory after the fact to the firing of US Ambassador to the Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, and puppet turned real boy Matt Mackowiak has a thought:

Man....he's just descended into being pure, distilled shit, hasn't he?  I mean, not one damned redeeming thing left in him.

6 hours ago, Felix said:

I haven't gone to church for years.  Mainly because of shit like this.  In the old days I would have just left.  That's actually what I did.  Now I think I'd have to stand up and say "Have you lost your fucking mind?" and then left.

I went to hyde park baptist church when I was 17 with my girlfriend and almost stood up and walked out.  Horrifying shit.  

5 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

TravCo GOP Chair, accessory after the fact to the firing of US Ambassador to the Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, and puppet turned real boy Matt Mackowiak has a thought:

I tried to go find this to chastise him and twitter has become an unusable shit show.  WTF Elon?

5 hours ago, Felix said:

The fuck kinda churches you go to?  

16 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I'd like to suggest that we are morally obligated when we bring up piece of shit Matt Mackowiak, as "Matt Mackowiak, follower of Andrew Tate."

16 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Man....he's just descended into being pure, distilled shit, hasn't he?  I mean, not one damned redeeming thing left in him.

It'd be a damned shame if he needed treatment for injuries and it was denied to him.

8 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

“‘Any issues identified in the investigation will be corrected immediately,’ Colee said.”

Except the one about hiring underage workers, of course. 

Nah, let me translate that for you: "we're gonna find out who blabbed, retaliate against them and their families, and terrorize the remaining workers with threats to have them/family members deported, so the next kid we kill -- oh, and there WILL be a next one -- is treated appropriately: buried in a shallow grave, with $5,000 in hush money paid to his family (along with a threat that if they don't keep quiet, we'll have them all deported).  Because the only thing we actually spend money on is bribes/campaign contributions to GQP gov't officials."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Local news:

Something like 9 Texas inmates have died this summer in prisons with no AC.  The prisons said none of the deaths were due to heat.

It's quite common for 23 year old males to suffer fatal cardiac arrest, don't you know?

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It’s totally fucked. We are a cruel state. 

Want AC? Stay out of prison

Want water? Stay in Mexico

Want an abortion? Don't come to Texas

Want to not get shot in school/movies/mall/Walmart/church? ...Err, sorry. FREEDOM!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

Care to elaborate on the inside information?  

Eh, it was over twenty years ago.  Let's just say I knew what a shit show our congregational finances were and who the loudmouthed deadbeats were.

• Drool 1

5 hours ago, Felix said:

The kind where when it came time to call a new pastor after the old one retired, so called "christians" went on a terror campaign to harass and shame other members of the congregation to get the one they wanted.  People I had known for my whole life, including family, went to any lengths they could, including late night threatening phone calls, hateful letters, and outright back stabbing of folks they had spent generations with to get a "conservative" pastor who would hate as much as them. 

I left a church my great grandparents had built and never looked back. I was in my late twenties at the time and was the chairman of the stewardship board.  I knew who gave what and was privy to most of the inside information of the church and it sickened me.  I was too young to do what I should have done, so I just left one day and when they called me I told them I couldn't do it any more and I haven't been a member of a church since then.  Fuck them.

Oh, so you mean, uhh, like a Baptist one?  That's all you had to say ... a Baptist one.

armageddon-owen.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1