The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

11 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Abrams didn't allege there was fraud.  She alleged, accurately, that there was a purge of the voter rolls prior to her election that meant a lot of people couldn't vote because they were no longer registered.  Now, whether that was a subtle attempt at voter suppression (it was) or enforcing eLeCTiOn iNTegrITy (it wasn't), or was a significant enough factor to change the outcome, are different question.

Hillary actually made similar allegations about voter suppression and the purging of voter rolls.

There is no fixing the level of stupid Fatty is. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Hillary Clinton conceded on election night with when Trump had a smaller lead in the swing states than what Biden won with. Wake me up when she attempts to defraud congress with fake electors, leads an attack on the capital to stop a congressional session and attempt to assasinate the Vice President for conducting ministerial duties under the constitution.
Please don't equivocate about defrauding the voters, seditious insurrection or terrorism

You're talking to the guy who likes it when school shootings happen.

1 hour ago, shnsajax said:

I don’t know if Fatty can be fixed but he sure as shit should be shamed for it. 

If there’s one thing that has annoyed me since 2015/2016 it’s the amount of people on this site who tell stories of their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. who believe the shit trump, the radical gop, radical Fox News, newsmax, Jesse, or any other radical right wing site tells them but yet some (not all) of those posters listen, laugh, and turn away or just don’t bother to correct them because it is so asinine (which they are correct) that’s there’s no point.

But I’d argue not confronting that shit is why we are where we are. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Pancho said:

If there’s one thing that has annoyed me since 2015/2016 it’s the amount of people on this site who tell stories of their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. who believe the shit trump, the radical gop, radical Fox News, newsmax, Jesse, or any other radical right wing site tells them but yet some (not all) of those posters listen, laugh, and turn away or just don’t bother to correct them because it is so asinine (which they are correct) that’s there’s no point.

Maybe you'll be the first person in the history of the internet to convince an online troll to see the error of his ways.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

23 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I've had to do this with the in laws to keep my marriage intact.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pancho said:

that's what always kept racism and other bigotry in check - your peers calling you out. everyone just head nods now even though they are disgusted at what they hear/witness. no one calls anyone out because of fear of something. what, I don't know. losing an inheritance maybe? either way, it should be called every time. 

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 2

I'm twisted in that I thoroughly enjoy watching people see the errors of their ways and break in real time.  I even get paid to do it sometimes.  When they look back on the folly of their lives and wish they had it all to do over, but they can't.  And in that instant of realization, they are reduced to their most regrettably infantile existence.  As I've said before, it is a high that no drug or drink or extreme sport can match.  And I enjoy doing the same kinda thing, albeit nowhere as directly with regard to politics online, on campus, on boards, etc.  

But I tried to talk to family (blood and mostly in-laws) about the errors of worshipping at the altar of Trump a few years ago.  And you can see the paradoxical regret in their eyes, they know it was wrong but it's too late to admit to being conned.  And it feels wrong.  I felt worse than they did.  I don't have the sterner stuff some of you do.  I can't hold up the mirror to people I'm blood or in-laws with and show them how wrong they've been and how naive they were for the ruse.  I should, and all of us doing it would improve the country 100x-fold.  But I just can't with family.  I just have to let them go and live with this shit in their heads and hearts until they're dead.  And they know that I know and that makes it even more awkward.  For some people, this is all they have.  And wrong as that is, I can't take that from family.  And so I take it out on other people, with a giant fucking smile on my face.  It's not intrepid by any means, but it's more fun than coke speedballs marinated in bourbon off a hot chick's ass.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s like inviting someone from the kids’ table to come join the adult discussion at the big table on Thanksgiving. Why? 

Yes. Adults are back in charge, how could I ever have forgetten?

36 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Shame me for what, specifically?   Or are you an every R is a nazi guy? 

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Go fuck yourself. That’s just garbage. Even you are better than that level of bullshit. 

• Fuck You 4

2 hours ago, shnsajax said:

1 hour ago, Foosters said:

and yet people keep tagging him, inviting his opinion, and then losing their shit when he gives the response everyone here could have predicted. Fun game.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s like inviting someone from the kids’ table to come join the adult discussion at the big table on Thanksgiving. Why? 

39 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I am here for the shaming.  

Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

that's what always kept racism and other bigotry in check - your peers calling you out. everyone just head nods now even though they are disgusted at what they hear/witness. no one calls anyone out because of fear of something. what, I don't know. losing an inheritance maybe? either way, it should be called every time. 

Fear that all of these mother fuckers are on a hair trigger and are always one comment away from going on a 15 minute diatribe that ain't no one got time for. People nod and try to change the subject to avoid the scene that even friends and family are itching to make.

Counterproductive, obvious, because they've somehow convinced themselves that they're the silent majority, and then all they get are head nods and "uh huh"'s.

• Hook 'Em 1

I believe you.  No reason to doubt you.  But you have to admit, this site is a bizarre fucking anomaly.  Mostly white/brown, mostly Texan/southern, mostly male, mostly well-off to some degree, mostly 35-65 in age.  The exact fucking bullseye demographic of MAGA nation.  Statistically, we should at least be 35% voting for Trump in 2020 (and likely for 2024).  Probably closer to 45% if we're honest based on demography (no judgement, just maths).  And yet, here this giant website sits with thousands and thousands of members and lots and lots of 2016 Trump voters but not a single one bothered to get out there and vote for him in 2020 or plans to do so in 2024.  Not pointed at you, but you have your finger on the pulse on these folks better than I.  How in the ever living fuck is that even remotely possible, just given the way maths work?  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

I believe you.  No reason to doubt you.  But you have to admit, this site is a bizarre fucking anomaly.  Mostly white/brown, mostly Texan/southern, mostly male, mostly well-off to some degree, mostly 35-65 in age.  The exact fucking bullseye demographic of MAGA nation.  Statistically, we should at least be 35% voting for Trump in 2020 (and likely for 2024).  Probably closer to 45% if we're honest based on demography (no judgement, just maths).  And yet, here this giant website sits with thousands and thousands of members and lots and lots of 2016 Trump voters but not a single one bothered to get out there and vote for him in 2020 or plans to do so in 2024.  Not pointed at you, but you have your finger on the pulse on these folks better than I.  How in the ever living fuck is that even remotely possible, just given the way maths work?  

I'm sure like 75% of Surly posts primarily on the football board, which skews much more MAGA than we do here.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Not pointed at you, but you have your finger on the pulse on these folks better than I.  How in the ever living fuck is that even remotely possible, just given the way maths work?  

Almost every person I know irl that voted for him in '16 did in '20as well, and would again in '24, fwiw.   Can't explain to you about this website.  I think there are plenty here that did and won't admit it - I don't know why lie.   I didn't plan to vote, but was in Virginia during voting anyhow.  Doubt I would have changed my mind to vote in '20, but didn't have the opportunity even if I wanted to.   Completely apathetic at that point.  

come on now, this isn't fair... he doesn't literally 'like it' when elementary school children's bodies can only be identified through DNA because their faces have been blown off by easily available weapons designed to do exactly that! he just doesn't care. as long as it's someone else's kids, as he's on record admitting. not evil, just an average selfish asshole who believes his 'hobby' of humping his murder dildos far outweighs any greater good for society that might come about if he was forced to 'suffer' by having any of his toys taken away. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Fear that all of these mother fuckers are on a hair trigger and are always one comment away from going on a 15 minute diatribe that ain't no one got time for. People nod and try to change the subject to avoid the scene that even friends and family are itching to make.

Counterproductive, obvious, because they've somehow convinced themselves that they're the silent majority, and then all they get are head nods and "uh huh"'s.

your friends and family are packing and will shoot you if you you contradict them? you should find a different group

13 hours ago, aggie08 said:

He's going to hit us with Al Gore next. A dude who lost out on becoming President by literally 200 votes in one state. Who, again, never alleged fraud.

"The guy going 50 in a 45 is exactly the same as that guy in a convertible going 120 through a school zone swigging from an open handle of Jack!"

and who very gracefully conceded, for the good of the country.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

and who very gracefully conceded, for the good of the country.

And that was essentially a coin flip election, in which Gore got more votes.

Imagine for a moment an election where Dotard lost while actually getting more votes. He would scream about it every day for eternity. "How can you lose an election where you got more votes?? FRAUD!!". 

• Rage+1 1

26 minutes ago, mchookem said:

come on now, this isn't fair... he doesn't literally 'like it' when elementary school children's bodies can only be identified through DNA because their faces have been blown off by easily available weapons designed to do exactly that! he just doesn't care. as long as it's someone else's kids, as he's on record admitting. not evil, just an average selfish asshole who believes his 'hobby' of humping his murder dildos far outweighs any greater good for society that might come about if he was forced to 'suffer' by having any of his toys taken away. 

No, I think he does like them. He won't admit that to us, of course, and maybe not even to himself, but Republicans find school shootings (and all forms of mass shootings) politically useful. E.g.:

• Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 6

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I think the stat you omitted is the explanation: mostly college educated.

Edited to add: Wildcat makes sense, too.

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, mchookem said:

he just doesn't care. as long as it's someone else's kids, as he's on record admitting.

On record you say.  Receipt?

39 minutes ago, mchookem said:

not evil, just an average selfish asshole who believes his 'hobby' of humping his murder dildos far outweighs any greater good for society that might come about if he was forced to 'suffer' by having any of his toys taken away. 

I believe I'm an above average asshole, thank you. 

• Fuck You 2

Said it before, but the amount of you who make your moms cry is way too low. Gaslight your parents NOW. Everyone’s sister found this secret out during puberty. Get those numbers up. You’ll never get an inheritance if they think they treated you well. Make them buy your affection. You’re not their IT guy, you’re their son.

“Trump sucks, just like your cheese enchiladas”

”Yea I’d love come over and have chili. On the hottest god damn day of the year. Global Warming is real.”

“I’m never calling him dad, so Ed and the Supreme Court conservatives can both fuck off.”

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

Not to thread derail as is my way.  But going back to Uvalde, which to be fair-this thread has tacitly tip-toed around, how in the ever living flying fuck after 15 months has one of those hundreds and hundreds of police officers not taken their own lives out of shame or depression?  It is beyond a statistical improbability.  It defies every fucking fact we know about everything.  One of them has to have done it already and it's just been covered up really well.  Otherwise, da fuh?  

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Yes. You can show me where I don’t care about school shootings?  Because that was the claim.  Which is patently false.  

well yes, but you 'caring' insofar as the collective response to one of these tragedies might actually have an adverse effect on your ability to acquire a new, shiny murder dildo (as if that could even happen here) to fondle isn't exactly the concern we're talking about here.

image.png.69896939175edc8dd5384a6f72650389.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Not to thread derail as is my way.  But going back to Uvalde, which to be fair-this thread has tacitly tip-toed around, how in the ever living flying fuck after 15 months has one of those hundreds and hundreds of police officers not taken their own lives out of shame or depression?  It is beyond a statistical improbability.  It defies every fucking fact we know about everything.  One of them has to have done it already and it's just been covered up really well.  Otherwise, da fuh?  

Because being a pathetic, gutless coward isn't something cops are ashamed of.  Rather, it is the essence of their being.  Without being a pathetic gutless coward, the kind who only likes to inflict pain and violence upon the weak and defenseless, or when they think there's an even .01% chance of them being in danger, they would have no identity.

They are a gang of cowards.  They prey on the weak and oppressed.  They are almost all worthless against any legitimate foe.

But....HEROES!!! BACK THE BLUE!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

well yes, but you 'caring' insofar as the collective response to one of these tragedies might actually have an adverse effect on your ability to acquire a new, shiny murder dildo (as if that could even happen here) to fondle isn't exactly the concern we're talking about here.

image.png.69896939175edc8dd5384a6f72650389.png

Incorrect.  For close to 10 years I’ve clearly stated my positions on laws I would support if brought by R’s.  Pretty much everything except outright bans and certain aspects of red flags laws I think need further vetting.  The difference is you think that should be my #1 issue, and worth crossing the aisle for.  I disagree.  That’s pretty simple to understand, imo. 

• Fuck You 2

19 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Incorrect.  For close to 10 years I’ve clearly stated my positions on laws I would support if brought by R’s.  Pretty much everything except outright bans and certain aspects of red flags laws I think need further vetting.  The difference is you think that should be my #1 issue, and worth crossing the aisle for.  I disagree.  That’s pretty simple to understand, imo. 

well...that and exploding deficits and voter supression and the whole overthrowing democracy thing. but pretty clever to pretend Rs would ever bring any laws making gun access even slightly less ubiquitous to the table, gives you some real nice cover. 

200 (3).gif

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

but pretty clever to pretend Rs would ever bring any laws making gun access even slightly less ubiquitous to the table, gives you some real nice cover. 

I’m not pretending anything. I know where they fall on it, for now.  Has nothing to do with cover.  It won’t be the upper middle class and up that are affected by licensing, taxing, and insurance requirements. Like everything else in this country, it will be another problems fie the ones without means.  

• Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’m not pretending anything. I know where they fall on it, for now.  Has nothing to do with cover.  It won’t be the upper middle class and up that are affected by licensing, taxing, and insurance requirements. Like everything else in this country, it will be another problems fie the ones without means.  

As a member of the working poors, I really don't give a fuck how much it costs a fellow working poor to register / license / insure a fucking gun. Right to bear the burden to bear arms, bucko.

• Hook 'Em 9

While reading a CNN story about one GA county in the election prosecutions and residents opinions about Trump, I caught this gem:

They said they didn’t think there was racial discrimination in the county anymore – Black people, they said, could serve in the military and learn at the same schools.

“We let ‘em in the army and sorta in our schools, so why are they still complaining?” Some generations can’t leave fast enough. This quote wasn’t the point of the article but I’m sure the writer couldn’t leave this out of the story. I bet the interviewees brought up race without any prompt. Racists always bring up race.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

While reading a CNN story about one GA county in the election prosecutions and residents opinions about Trump, I caught this gem:

“We let ‘em in the army and sorta in our schools, so why are they still complaining?” Some generations can’t leave fast enough. This quote wasn’t the point of the article but I’m sure the writer couldn’t leave this out of the story. I bet the interviewees brought up race without any prompt. Racists always bring up race.

Good lord

Peter Navarro’s trial is next week. He says this case will cost him $1.7 million in legal fees and he has only raised $360K in donations, so he needs people to urgently send more money.

https://x.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1697799127445164052?s=42&t=laXV3iaYeqDlzCHsJUvRCQ

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Haha 1