The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

50 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Was talking to the in-laws last night about going to the Michigan game next year and how we would fly into Detroit. They were HORRIFIED. 

If it weren't literally a root core of the rotting of our democracy, I'd feel really bad for these people who live in fear. Instead, they just need to hurry up and die. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Was talking to the in-laws last night about going to the Michigan game next year and how we would fly into Detroit. They were HORRIFIED. 

You should text them and tell them that something came up, and you'll have to fly into Cleveland and then go to Detroit from there, by way of Chicago.  They'll start planning your funeral.

• Like 1

Joseph Smith was arrested like 40 times and also tarred and feathered.  

Trump and Smith have grifter similarities but Joseph Smith was incredibly competent in his storytelling and persuasive abilities.  Trump is still riding on the false persona our media constructed for him.  

Additionally, most Mormons are actually nice folks, most Trumpers are insufferable shitcunts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Sept 27 (Reuters) - Outgoing U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley said on Wednesday he would take measures to protect his family after former President Donald Trump suggested he had colluded with China in an act he said would have once warranted death.

Correct me if I'm wrong military folks, but isn't he technically the highest ranking Military officer?  Someone that high up in the military wants to protect himself from the minions of an ex-President.   And is probably correct in feeling that way.  Astounding.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Never mind Detroit has a nice airport, Ann Arbor is bad ass and the airport is actually close to Ann Arbor than parts of Detroit.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Correct me if I'm wrong military folks, but isn't he technically the highest ranking Military officer?  Someone that high up in the military wants to protect himself from the minions of an ex-President.   And is probably correct in feeling that way.  Astounding.

We've been calling this shit for years.  A lotta people who y'all might not be huge fans of (and understandably so), but who did their Constitutional Duty from Pence to Milley to Casey are gonna spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders for the MAGA moron with an AR-15 looking to shoot up their house because they made them feel silly for supporting a false idol.  It's already kinda started happening with the number of judges and witnesses being granted 24-hr security detail.  But eventually, after all the dust settles in a few years...they'll be left out on their own amidst a sea of people who don't forget and never stop talking to one another in insane dark web chat-rooms.  

And who will provide them with the security and safety their families so deserve?  why the latest and greatest business endeavor in America, that's who.  The hugest, biggest, most yugely fantastic security detail in the world.  You guessed it?  TRUMP SECURITY! 

Liam Nissan also has a very particular set of skills...and one of them is calling out dumb shits
l7dt1t9cc3rb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=67b9af656a3e1c9d82d3e4d1c54a3ce2916da86b
I, personally, have the higher ground where I live, with an easy shot up to 300-500 yards from most all directions of attack so bring it on dorks.

More accurately bring on the drone strikes when they attempt the next coup; they've been shittting all over military brass. They lost the Civil War, they lost thier guerilla war via the KKK, They lost on Jan 6, and they will lose next time too.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

I, personally, have the higher ground where I live, with an easy shot up to 300-500 yards from most all directions of attack so bring it on dorks.

More accurately bring on the drone strikes when they attempt the next coup; they've been shittting all over military brass. They lost the Civil War, they lost thier guerilla war via the KKK, They lost on Jan 6, and they will lose next time too.

.300 WBY Mag sighted in at 300 yards. I’m getting really close to wishing some deluded motherfuckers would. If they’re dumb enough to think that every gun owning American is on their side, then they’re dumb enough to give me a clear shot as they violently attack my country.
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Apparently there was also this. Who is the way, the truth, and the light, Lavern?

IMG_9558.png.2a4d260d5e2b1f493a9ffd66282d44a3.png

Lavern, he was tortured and crucified for repeatedly referring to himself as "The Son."  Dude literally died for pronoun over-usage.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/28/2023 at 6:15 PM, DixonHur said:

Liam Nissan also has a very particular set of skills...and one of them is calling out dumb shits

r/WhitePeopleTwitter - Not scared

The outfit is going to be super useful infiltrating those big, scary cities that they piss themselves thinking about.

10 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Explosion Reaction GIF

I'm laughing because....duh.   This is the play.  This has always been the play.  Pick up the "How to become a fascist authoritarian state: a beginner's guide" manual.  I think this move is on page 14.  It's not a complicated manual.  Every play in it has been run before.

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Explosion Reaction GIF

I’m in the enterprise software biz. I suspect NC uses an ERP like SAP for HR, ADP for payroll, and accepts credit cards for residents to pay for car registrations. These could all be argued as contractors and be subject to home entry by the gestapo.

I suspect this has caught the attention of the corporate attorneys for these software companies.

I would be great to see these companies unplug the software and endpoints the day after this goes into effect. NC would burn to the ground within a week.

• Like 1