The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Just wait until February 4rd.  

These people can keep on homeschooling their kidth.

Oregon Trail Game:

"You have reached the Blue River.  To cross it, select from the following options:

-Pay for the Ferry

-Caulk the Wagon

-February 4jord the River

And did Donald Trump honestly send that photo of him and Elvis out on social media or is that just some mockup scam deal?  Because.  Well, because.  I don't even know where to start. 

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Could go anywhere really:

Can somebody with some tech savvy do a mock-up meme of Chapelle saying, "I plead the 3rdth!" before Congress?  

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Considering his civil suit history with claims regarding high-profile murders, Alex may wanna go ahead and walk this one back.  Who the fuck is his legal team, Ted Lorenz on acid?  

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

Candace Owens thinks Hollywood was created by the CIA. Never mind Hollywood had like a three-decade head start on the CIA.

Well we all know the CIA has time travel at Area 51. suck it libtards.

• Prepare your anus 1

4 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Who is “they”? McDonald’s?

gravy seals. but they all bailed. Was they figured out they could go to federal prison. I think Trump assassinated would just make them all give up to the deep state and go home

Counting illegal aliens in the census and then awarding both more representation in Congress and more Electoral College votes to states with larger populations of illegal aliens effectively disenfranchises American citizens

This sounds familiar 

11 hours ago, speed817 said:

Someone should tell her...

Y'all aren't getting the full Katie Britt experience without hearing her voice. Picture a Junior Miss victory speech with weeping. Or as one Trumpkin put it, the Sally Fields Oscar acceptance speech. Histrionic teen.

Still not Tubs though.

11 hours ago, speed817 said:

Someone should tell her...

Wait.  So states with higher relative numbers of undocumented immigrants get a slight bump in representation in the Electoral College.  States like Texas and Florida presumably.  And you want to get rid of that?  Be careful of what you wish for.  But by all means, continue.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

49 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

Wait.  So states with higher relative numbers of undocumented immigrants get a slight bump in representation in the Electoral College.  States like Texas and Florida presumably.  And you want to get rid of that?  Be careful of what you wish for.  But by all means, continue.

Yes. The Census count includes all residents, not just citizens, as required by the Constitution. You might recall Trump trying to change the Census leading up to 2020 to separate out non-citizens, likely in an attempt to identify them for possible future deportation. The rationale, I think, is that congresspeople are supposed to represent the interests of the entire population of their districts, including nonvoters. In the post-colonial times, that would mean women, children, and slaves (3/5ths anyhow).

One interesting side note is that in most states, like Texas, prisoners are also counted as residents in the district they're held but not their home districts, which has greatly benefitted many rural areas by boosting their Census figures where most of those facilities are located.

Edit: Take, for example, the West Texas county where I grew up. The Census shows its population to be about 35,000, but 4,500 were housed in correctional facilities, giving it a 13% boost in population.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

In all seriousness, it is already illegal for noncitizens to vote in Federal elections.  Is she actually unaware of this?

Of course, she is. It's just demagoguery and grandstanding to attract the interest of mouthbreathing white nationalists, racists, and xenophobes living in Alabama, of which I'm sure there are many--notwithstanding our long-lost, churlish, foul-mouthed Bamachick alongside our omniscient idiosyncratic anthropological linguist, RDCanecutter.

• Hook 'Em 2

In laws called last night. “Our choice is between a senile person and a fascist”. I’m convinced they will choose the fascist. 

I can’t believe the senile thing is still their defense for hating Biden. Oh and the debt. So predictable. 

31 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

In laws called last night. “Our choice is between a senile person and a fascist”. I’m convinced they will choose the fascist. 

I can’t believe the senile thing is still their defense for hating Biden. Oh and the debt. So predictable. 

They sound senile. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1