The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

13 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

So we're just not talking about the redheaded dude behind them who is obviously the scary devil guy from the Poltergeist franchise?  Is any part of the simulation even trying anymore?  

Everyone in that picture could have been a character in Nothing But Trouble.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

So we're just not talking about the redheaded dude behind them who is obviously the scary devil guy from the Poltergeist franchise?  Is any part of the simulation even trying anymore?  

I thought that was who we were talking about first... Then the two mannequins.

the East Coast President of the Kid Rock Fan Club is named "Joe Barron."  Are you fucking kidding me?  

Let''s Go Barron!

Fuck Joe Barron! 

Let's Rock Barron!

I only know a few of you in real life and this is a wonderful community.  But will somebody please check on me on or about Thursday because this is fucking insane.  

10 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

Serious question but how is Kid Rock a "celebrity" anymore?  His one album was in the late 90's and the song he did with Sheryl Crow was in 2003.  (I was surprised it was that old when it came up on Sirius.)  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Atlantic Ocean- *cancels America where Kid Rock's house sits*

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/kid-rocks-oceanfront-home-hangs-192924724.html

The article mentions Kid Rock's address. Guess what you see when you do a Google streetview of that address?  What a pussy!  

https://www.google.com/maps/@26.9498847,-80.0743937,3a,75y,103.3h,85.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZ40AkpA-Ur-dbZeaaVVRmg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu

You can pay Google to block out the view of your house. Or maybe you can just request it, I'm not sure.  I have a friend who is a judge and he has the same thing.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The article mentions Kid Rock's address. Guess what you see when you do a Google streetview of that address?  What a pussy!  

https://www.google.com/maps/@26.9498847,-80.0743937,3a,75y,103.3h,85.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZ40AkpA-Ur-dbZeaaVVRmg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu

You can pay Google to block out the view of your house. Or maybe you can just request it, I'm not sure.  I have a friend who is a judge and he has the same thing.

His house is canceled!!!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I think you just have to request it. I don't even know if you have to be the owner. Maybe we can ask google to blur out trump tower

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

IMG_9013.jpeg

Hitler appeared, a man with limited intellectual abilities and unfit for any useful work, bursting with envy and bitterness against all whom circumstance and nature had favored over him....In his desperate ambition for power he discovered that his speeches, confused and pervaded with hate as they were, received wild acclaim by those whose situation and orientation resembled his own. He picked up this human flotsam on the streets and in the taverns and organized them around himself. This is the way he launched his political career.

Albert Einstein

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Hitler appeared, a man with limited intellectual abilities and unfit for any useful work, bursting with envy and bitterness against all whom circumstance and nature had favored over him....In his desperate ambition for power he discovered that his speeches, confused and pervaded with hate as they were, received wild acclaim by those whose situation and orientation resembled his own. He picked up this human flotsam on the streets and in the taverns and organized them around himself. This is the way he launched his political career.

Albert Einstein

SIGH.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2
  • Prepare your anus 1