The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He was 18.  She was 14.

Shit, based on current metrics, he's a GQP hero.  Might as well pencil him in for POTUS 2044.

Yeah, I don't think a senior/freshman relationship should be automatically subject to criminal punishment. 

Guest Lobo

I get confused by that shit sometimes.  When my neighbors 3 houses down moved in a few years ago.  We asked how they met, she said high school sweethearts.  Cute story. 

Later on after we had a lot of wine, he tells me how they met...high school sweethearts. And I ask where they went to school to be polite, having no idea what suburb they're talking about.  And he said he was class of '99 and she was class of '04 there.  And I was thinking, "okay, but isn't that 5 years?  Or did he have a late birthday or an early one or some shit like that?  Because that means he wasn't at the school anymore when she was a Freshman, right?"  He didn't pull on O'Banon and do senior year twice or some shit.  And of course, where do two people like that go on to attend college?  Baylor.  I told my wife the story and she still thinks he just dated her as a Senior, but I don't get how it's possible.  They didn't even overlap his last summer.  They never mentioned it again, ever.  Even when other people on the street met them and asked how they met.  

I think shit like this happens all the time and nobody talks about it.  Until one day your longtime neighbor and friend walks up and says, "Hey, wouldn't it be funny...as a joke...if I told you after 7 years...I have to tell that I am technically a sex offender?  Wouldn't that be hilarious...because you know me...you know I'm not."  

40 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Then all that other shit comes out, and now I'm thinking there is a lot more bad to it. 

22 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Yeah, I don't think a senior/freshman relationship should be automatically subject to criminal punishment. 

The problem with the second quote is that with the GQP, the first quote is always true.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

I used to laugh at the crazy QAnon theories, but I’m starting to think the political party full of pedophiles theory is real.  

It's sort of a self-fulfilling prophesy. As the GOP radicalizes, only the shittiest people run for office and they all project their own moral failings onto their opponents.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

It's sort of a self-fulfilling prophesy. As the GOP radicalizes, only the shittiest people run for office and they all project their own moral failings onto their opponents.

The sustained belief that everyone but them is terrible is what enable their own malfeasance. It's why the "both sides" argument is so caustic - it boils everything down to relativism and dismisses objectivity 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

Don't leave out that he is now estranged from that child because his son made "some wrong choices in his life[.]"

What's interesting is that I was prepared to say that I agree with him, I don't think he should be judged harshly for a relationship that he had as a teenager with another teenager. Then all that other shit comes out, and now I'm thinking there is a lot more bad to it. 

Always good to blame your kid making bad choices for your decision to basically orphan him. Especially in the context of disclosing your own shitty choice when you were young. 

This guy is the platonic ideal of a Republican. 

Edited by Hookah Horns
  • Hook 'Em 2

Don't overlook the fact that the kid is currently detained on $500K bond for:

Sodomy by use of force

Sexual penetration by foreign object, force, & violence

False imprisonment by violence.

In other words, a few wrong life choices.  (Or, perhaps, the apple didn't fall far from the tree).

SeriousSomberGoa-max-1mb.gif

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I get confused by that shit sometimes.  When my neighbors 3 houses down moved in a few years ago.  We asked how they met, she said high school sweethearts.  Cute story. 

Later on after we had a lot of wine, he tells me how they met...high school sweethearts. And I ask where they went to school to be polite, having no idea what suburb they're talking about.  And he said he was class of '99 and she was class of '04 there.  And I was thinking, "okay, but isn't that 5 years?  Or did he have a late birthday or an early one or some shit like that?  Because that means he wasn't at the school anymore when she was a Freshman, right?"  He didn't pull on O'Banon and do senior year twice or some shit.  And of course, where do two people like that go on to attend college?  Baylor.  I told my wife the story and she still thinks he just dated her as a Senior, but I don't get how it's possible.  They didn't even overlap his last summer.  They never mentioned it again, ever.  Even when other people on the street met them and asked how they met.  

I think shit like this happens all the time and nobody talks about it.  Until one day your longtime neighbor and friend walks up and says, "Hey, wouldn't it be funny...as a joke...if I told you after 7 years...I have to tell that I am technically a sex offender?  Wouldn't that be hilarious...because you know me...you know I'm not."  

He could have been youngest in his grade (turns 18 July or august after graduation) and she was oldest in hers (turns 15 sept or October of freshman year) nowadays the July and August birthdays often start kinder late but back then they didn’t 

or he was wooderson

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I used to laugh at the crazy QAnon theories, but I’m starting to think the political party full of pedophiles theory is real.  

Pizzagate and Q were always designed to accuse the dems of what the republicans and trump we’re doing themselves. Every accusation is a confession. Straight out of the kremlin playbook.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I told my wife the story and she still thinks he just dated her as a Senior, but I don't get how it's possible.  They didn't even overlap his last summer.  They never mentioned it again, ever.  Even when other people on the street met them and asked how they met.  

I think shit like this happens all the time and nobody talks about it. 

Happens all the time. Poke through your family tree over the past 40 or so years and you'll probably see it. 

I also know lots of people (friends, family, co-workers) who have a decent age gap (more than 4 years) and who could have met (or did) when one was still in high school.  Lots of times it's a younger sibling of one of their friends or a member of a large circle of friends, or the couple met at work (lots of 17/18 year olds are working jobs where they are working with college-age or slightly older people). Or they are working jobs where they encounter slightly older people. These days there's a lot of high school kids who are also in various community college programs, so they are running into slightly older people.

It almost always seems like the female is the 17-19 year old, and the guy is older.  My wife's theory for some of those relationships, is that a lot of women in the 17 and up range aren't willing to put up with bullshit from guys in the 17-19 range, and they gravitate towards older guys.  Having been a guy in the 17-19 range, I can't argue that aspect, but I've also seen plenty of Woodersons who prefer women in that range for whatever reason.  

It's probably just as prevalent these days as it was in the past, if not more so, thanks to social media and people having large social/friend circles (that includes younger siblings of friends)

Edit: While I don't doubt that there are 18 year olds chasing 14 year olds, at least it seems to get prosecuted a lot more these days.

Edited by atomheartbevo

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

The key part to this is he married her because at the time, statutory rape couldn't be filed if you married the girl who was pregnant. They divorced quickly (she was 18 or 19). Yeah, lots of shady shit there. Fuck this guy and fuck Florida.

Hey you are totally ignoring that girl's empowerment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Way back in May of last year, who was it who tweeted (Twitter removed it if I recall), "When the looting starts, the shooting starts?" as a whistle to his little friends? Who was it that told his little friends to stand back and stand by? Who was it who marched to a church, a church (!) after clearing out peaceful protestors with gas?

This is how you fascism. This is what we are facing.

In Texas, they surrounded a campaign bus and cheered when they forced it to stop. Entered the state lege in Michigan with weapons to intimidate the officials. And on and on.

Less than two years, constant vigilance.

Um, well when you put it that way.... to the ledge.

Guess all that propaganda and gaslighting works doesn't it? We knew it did, but whoooo.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Adding--this is a R polling group, but if you click on the tweet, it has some other charts. It's not all bad news but it shows the crystallization of the GOP.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Way back in May of last year, who was it who tweeted (Twitter removed it if I recall), "When the looting starts, the shooting starts?" as a whistle to his little friends? Who was it that told his little friends to stand back and stand by? Who was it who marched to a church, a church (!) after clearing out peaceful protestors with gas?

This is how you fascism. This is what we are facing.

In Texas, they surrounded a campaign bus and cheered when they forced it to stop. Entered the state lege in Michigan with weapons to intimidate the officials. And on and on.

Less than two years, constant vigilance.

Duh. The republicans are terrorists. They want to destroy democracy  so they can take over the country like Putin rules Russia. It’s not even debatable.

The good news is this. Trump doesn’t control the executive branch anymore. Biden does. Time to lock trump up, lock his family up, lock his criminal supporters up, lock them all up. They are all criminals and it’s come time to do what needs to be done. You can’t negotiate with terrorists. And the republicans are a terrorist organization hell bent on destroying democracy. 

Sweep the leg.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Um, well when you put it that way.... to the ledge.

Guess all that propaganda and gaslighting works doesn't it? We knew it did, but whoooo.

Half is crystallization? I’d go with “fracture” or “schism” but whatev 

Edited by Sawbonz

Guest Lobo

Didn't the mom kill herself and the son is completely estranged from everyone?  

Is there a GQP greeting card for something like that? 

It's easy to grin, when your unplanned fetus comes in and you've got mental illness beat. 

But the son worthwhile is the man who can smile 

When his mom's blown her head off her feet.  

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo

Statistically speaking, a handful of Surly posters have to be attending.  If one of them can anonymously tell us where it's being held, I promise not to laugh.  

47 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

No sense in reasoning with these people. None. This is who they are. 

ICYMI:

L. Brent Bozell, owner of CNS News:

Rated as "questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda, and numerous failed fact checks.

Formerly known as Cybercast News Service and founded by Bozell, the nephew of William F. Buckley Jr. (founder of The National Review). Owned by Media Research Center which has a similar rating. Part of their funding comes from Rebekah Mercer.

L.Brent's father was a fan of Joseph McCarthy and joined his Senate staff where he remained until McCarthy's death of cirrhosis in 1957. He married Buckley's sister during that time period and L.Brent III, tweeter above was born in 1955. While L. Brent III was toddling around in diapers, his dad was writing for his brother-in-law's publication until he got mad that they weren't conservative enough, especially after Buckley/the Review expelled the John Birch Society. (What is it with these Kansas/Nebraska homegrowns and that group? Them and the Kochs). He later traveled to Spain because he was an admirer of Franco. Yep, that one.

So, L.Brent III grows up and this quote sums him up quite nicely:

"...we start to see what IQ experts delicately call “regression to the mean.” If Leo’s preoccupation was to build a successful business and Brent’s was to build an intellectual foundation for movement conservatism, Brent III’s was to build a series of organizations to perpetuate that movement."

LBrent III, whom I will call Brent like his twitter handle from here on out began with the National Conservative Political Action Committee (NCPAC) founded by (and here are some familiar names for ya: Terry Dolan, Roger Stone, and Charles Black. They were credited with the defeat of McGovern and three other senators in the 1980s. Dolan died of AIDS in the mid 80's after illustrating that even if you're a closet male homosexual (which he was), sending fundraising letters bashing the Democratic Party for 'weakening the nation's moral fiber and supporting the growing homosexual and ERA movements filled with lesbians" can bring riches to your cause. When Dolan died, that's when Bozell joined the group but he got crosswise with them and formed the MRC listed above.

It gets better, though. He drew the line at the January 6th insurrection (sort of): After stating that he agreed with the mob that the election was stolen, he said, “You can never countenance police being attacked. You cannot countenance our national Capitol being breached like this. I think it is absolutely wrong.”

But, when your own son, Brent Bozell IV (aka Zeeker) is charged with three felony offenses for his participation in the insurrection, what else are you going to do?

This is from the Huffington Post:

We don’t know a lot about Zeeker; even his occupation is a mystery. We know that in the Senate chamber he fiddled with a C-SPAN camera so that it pointed downward and couldn’t record what the rioters were doing. We know that he lives in Palmyra, Pennsylvania. We know that he coached girls’ basketball, not at Hershey Christian Academy, but at a school in Hershey called St. Joan of Arc. (This was confirmed by the Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg.) We think, but don’t know for certain, that one or more of Zeeker’s children attend Hershey Christian Academy.

Thus, the no reasoning part is pretty much spot on. A family, friends with Roger Stone, and who in the family history are sympathetic to Franco's pro Catholic dictatorship in Spain (Brent Jr), Joseph McCarthy, and apparently sedition, have now sided with a man who raped a 14 year old, traveled to Florida so as to not be charged, and then sought political office in Wyoming, (succeeding at the state level) and later attempting to reach the national level.

The Kochs, the Bozells, the Mercers, the Barrs, they long for a society where they can punish with all the might of the law and the Lord, all the right people and herald those that have "earned a special smile from the Almighty."

*I omitted a lot of info about the Bozell family history and connection to Boys Town from this for brevity. Long has it been rumored that there were boys and later girls trafficked from there, but the trail ends up a lot like Epstein's did, cold and dead. If the every accusation is a confession mantra were to ever be revealed, people will always wonder about that org. The ends of the scandal that broke the Boys Town story with respect to the scapegoat, the money, etc were never tied up but it has been labeled a conspiracy theory so whether it's a Pizzagate disinfo slander or was true will be lost to time and the deaths of those involved.

• Like 1

The GOP are drow, Marjorie Taylor-Greene is one of their matron mothers, and Trump is their Lolth.  

[mention=281]RDCanecutter[/mention] is probably the only one that will get that.  

So does that make Jeff Flake Zaknefain?

Never in American history has all the pieces of shit people come together as one and congregated in one political party. The GQP. Some are evil. Some are greedy grifters. Some are ignorant morons. Some are sanctimonious assholes. But they have all come together as one. The GQP. Hell bent on destroying America, lining their pockets, and sucking trumps flacid limp dick.

May they all rot in hell, be destroyed, and just go away so our country can actually become great once again, without them.

Amen.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1