The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

I know this is their intent, but I don't think anything makes my blood boil more than the disingenuous Democrat/Republican name history.  Just incomprehensibly disingenuous.  

But calling concentration camps concentration camps is unfair and flat out wrong.

Maybe this deserves its own thread, but in a lot of the threads in this forum, we see the flowering of all of the ugly, quiet beliefs held by Rs, both politicians and voters. You see a Border Patrol FB page with 9,000 members which derides the immigrants trying to reach the US. 

Is it just the echo chamber of the internet that is facilitating this and shining a light on it? Was Trump the one catalyst missing from the equation to set off the explosion?

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

just don't care because they don't have to...no one to hold them accountable.  the bernoranges of the world apparently not involved in republican politics at all...

1 hour ago, retread said:

Maybe this deserves its own thread, but in a lot of the threads in this forum, we see the flowering of all of the ugly, quiet beliefs held by Rs, both politicians and voters. You see a Border Patrol FB page with 9,000 members which derides the immigrants trying to reach the US. 

Is it just the echo chamber of the internet that is facilitating this and shining a light on it? Was Trump the one catalyst missing from the equation to set off the explosion?

the ugliness, the hatred of others, the racism, the xenophobia, the small-minded, fear-based ideology, is what Republicans have been saying behind closed doors for decades (the ones who still identify as R now, that is -  there are plenty of reformed "former Republicans" today as a result of trump and trumpism).  trump has given them permission to be open and honest about it, and in fact, proud of it.

• Like 1

Just truly the shittiest people

republican gov going after higher ed. He cut so much money that the UA system might have to close and entire campus.

imagine gov hot wheels cutting so much that we had to shut down UT-Arlington 

7 hours ago, retread said:

A bunch of them also went out of their minds when we elected a black president. I didn't expect that kind of freak out because we've had lots of black mayors and governors and members of congress and it didn't seem like anyone was too riled up about it. But some people lost their shit over a black president. And then they tuned into Fox News who told them daily for eight years why they should be outraged by everything Obama did...like wearing a tan suit or ordering spicy mustard. Or, God forbid, considering the possibility of meeting with Kim Jong Un. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

We don't make fun of Ocasio-Cortez because she worked as a bartender before she got elected.  We make fun of Ocasio-Cortez because she is an idiot.  

She needs to be more smarter like Trump!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

We don't make fun of Ocasio-Cortez because she worked as a bartender before she got elected.  We make fun of Ocasio-Cortez because she is an idiot.  

Remind me...are you the one with such intense, deep-seated pedophilic tendencies that you refused to allow your kids to be taught by a male school teacher? 

15 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

She needs to be more smarter like Trump!

Or Duncan Hunter, or Matt Gaetz, or Steve King, or Devin Nunez, or Gym Jordan . . . all of whom have the same degree of Congressional power as AOC, but combined lack the space that AOC occupies in these old white guys’ heads on a permanent basis. 

9 hours ago, retread said:

Back in the 80s, there were bumper stickers that said “Ronnie says fuck the poor”.  Remember the Jack Chick tracts?  Remember all of our meddling in Mexico and South America?  The War on Drugs sure as hell put a lot of “undesirables” behind bars.   People Trump’s age were around for segregation.  Wallace’s segregation speech was less than 60 years ago, and you know the racist assholes around then passed plenty of that down to their kids born in the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

Those are just some random examples pre-internet.  

The internet and Fox News certainly don’t help things, and neither does it help to have an ever-growing group of people who feel like life is fucking them over, and they need scapegoats, such as scary brown people from below the border.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, David Dennison said:

You voted for Donald Trump.

You don't get to call anyone an idiot.

Actually I didn't vote for anyone in 2016.  That said compared to any Democrat politician today Trump comes off looking like the love child of Albert Einstein, Neils Bohr, Linus Pauling, and Stephen Hawkins.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

10 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Actually I didn't vote for anyone in 2016.  That said compared to any Democrat politician today Trump comes off looking like the love child of Albert Einstein, Neils Bohr, Linus Pauling, and Stephen Hawkins.

Shock value!!!!

5 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Shock value!!!!

The fake news spreading retard didn’t vote in 2016 but is so inspired by real stable genius Trump. 

Ok sure. He spent all of 2016 explaining why polls were fake. But not a trump voter. 

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The fake news spreading retard didn’t vote in 2016 but is so inspired by real stable genius Trump. 

Ok sure. He spent all of 2016 explaining why polls were fake. But not a trump voter. 

For many, Trump is like that little merry go round just outside the supermarket: someone would talk a lot of shit about the kids who ride that silly thing, but they ride it too when no one is looking and they'll never admit to anyone that they've taken a spin.

54 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

If you’re going to use names to illustrate intelligence, it helps to get it right.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

If you’re going to use names to illustrate intelligence, it helps to get it right.

Neils Bohr was his lesser known brother, I guess.

Not sure who the Hawkins guy is.

Edited by Huckleberry

According to trump and the GOP, minority women who speak their minds are always idiots. If they went to a much better school than they went to it’s because of affirmative action and they’re still dumb. If instead they worked as a bartender, that also means they’re dumb. Dumber than obummer even, and he’s not even an American. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

You misspelled Niels Bohr and Stephen Hawking, Einstein.

The multiple levels of this self ownage is incredible. You stepped on one rake while another one went up your ass business end first. Thank you. Post more. Please. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Js1 said:

Oh I am so mortally hurt to be called a retard by the same people who think me and Swam are one and the same (hint:  we don't even live in the same state)

11 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Fine. You support Donald Trump.

You don't get to call anyone an idiot.

1 minute ago, EMAWesome said:

Oh I am so mortally hurt to be called a retard by the same people who think me and Swam are one and the same (hint:  we don't even live in the same state)

Maybe you should ask yourself why you would be mistaken for the dumbest person ever to post on these boards...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are more like that idiot mop. Imo. But after a while you all blend in with your talking points.
  • Like 1

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult