The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

It is almost comical how Steve King just continues to exist.  Him casually arguing "what's so wrong with being a white supremacist?" will garner less outrage from the media than Tlaib calling Trump a motherfucker.  Our media is so worthless.

2 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

It is almost comical how Steve King just continues to exist.  Him casually arguing "what's so wrong with being a white supremacist?" will garner less outrage from the media than Tlaib calling Trump a motherfucker.  Our media is so worthless.

Except that it's being widely reported.

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It's gotten too much press.  No way he will be voted out.  If it had been in the dark of the night, maybe, but all these stories have to be shaming them pretty good.

The term shameless comes to mind.

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

The party of inclusivity?

I don't feel bad about this guy at all.  Fuck him and the xenophobic neanderthals at the Tarrant County GOP.

Newsflash dude.  They don't like brown people.  Doesn't matter what kind.   I'm sure you're an incredibly terrible person.  Must be to be in this position.  But your terribleness comes in second to your Muslimness. 

Let them fight. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Yes, but no one will care by the end of the day. 

To be fair, nobody cares about anything anymore at the end of the day. These days, every tomorrow brings something new to care about. 

Edited by Lagunamadre

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

I don't feel bad about this guy at all.  Fuck him and the xenophobic neanderthals at the Tarrant County GOP.

Newsflash dude.  They don't like brown people.  Doesn't matter what kind.   I'm sure you're an incredibly terrible person.  Must be to be in this position.  But your terribleness comes in second to your Muslimness. 

Let them fight. 

Yeah, I lack give-a-fucks here. You know that your party and in that county in particular are bigots who hate Muslims especially. You chose to delve into that cesspool, this is what you should expect. I'm sure he sticks with them because he supports fiscal conservatism........LOL hard to even say that since they abandoned that position in favor of fucking walls and trade wars.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's hilarious how upfront the Steve Kings of the world are in their belief that teaching the history of Western Civilization should be a Pep Rally. He genuinely cannot wrap his head around it being for any other purpose.

He also doesn't want to acknowledge how much Western Civilization owes to other civilizations that aren't so, um, western.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's hilarious how upfront the Steve Kings of the world are in their belief that teaching the history of Western Civilization should be a Pep Rally. He genuinely cannot wrap his head around it being for any other purpose.

He's referred to Chinese, Mexican and other cultures as "sub-cultures." 

Funny, when I think of Iowa "culture capital" doesn't really come to the forefront of my mind.  Does he know where Iowa would be without Chinese development of agriculture of Mexicans' cultivation of corn?

Hint:  No, he doesn't.  

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

He's referred to Chinese, Mexican and other cultures as "sub-cultures." 

Funny, when I think of Iowa "culture capital" doesn't really come to the forefront of my mind.  Does he know where Iowa would be without Chinese development of agriculture of Mexicans' cultivation of corn?

Hint:  No, he doesn't.  

Or the illegal labor on his farm that was documented in a great article posted here a while back. I wonder what his Texags handle is?

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Steve King is the AOC of the Republicans.

no, this is a terrible take. 

steve king is a fucking racist piece of shit. there is no room in the modern political climate for shitheads like him.

the problem is, shitheads like him are the brand new republican base!

they are not brand new, of course, as part of the republican base. they are brand new as the actual republican base.

and he feels emboldened now. he's been around in his role for 5 years. he's made dog whistley comments in the past, and some not-so-dog whistley comments, but the point is that he's now emboldened to say "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” King said in an interview with the Times. "Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

you know what, steve? you limit that to "western civilization," you're actually alright? you still got yourself a dog whistle, but ain't none but your kind can hear it. which is the point. 

the problem is that the dog whistles have been since replaced with referee whistles. we can all hear it, dude. the difference is that you don't care anymore about it. you are emboldened. you think it is okay. 

because it is in today's republican party.

and that's the reason that so many republicans have left he party, which has resulted in 90% support of trump in the party R. fuck you, party R.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Red Five said:

The “motherfucker” deal lasted days. Because she is a democrat.

I mean part of it lasting longer might be the fact that it's awesome and some people admitted that.  With King, even the R's are denouncing him...even though they likely support his views.  So it's 'we all agree that's terrible, let's move on'.  I think they need to press some of these R talking heads about their base and ask 'why do people keep voting for those espousing these views?'  Hmmmmm...

Own it you motherfuckers. 

On 1/10/2019 at 10:14 AM, Fozzz said:

Good call:

• Like 1

• Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult