Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Being considerate is now tyranny.  Check.

I mean, you’re not wrong. That is literally their reaction to anything that begins with “please.”

“Please be considerate and return grocery carts to the cart space.”
“Please only take as many napkins as you need.”
“Once you have ordered at the counter, please step to the side so the next person may order.”
“Please only use the self checkout if you have fewer than 15 items.”
“Please remain seated until the captain has turned off the fasten seat belt sign.”
“Please do not piss all over the floors and shit all over the walls.”

“YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! TYRANNY!!”

It’s petulant toddlers as an entire social movement, without the excuse of being 3 years old.
  • Hook 'Em 5

Scott Adams, the creator of the internationally syndicated Dilbert comic strip, unleashed a racist rant this week on YouTube, saying Black people are a hate group and “I don’t wanna have anything to do with ‘em” – a statement that is being met with condemnation, including the cancellation of his cartoons from newspapers.

Adams, a Bay Area resident, made the offensive comments on his “Real Coffee with Scott Adams” video show, after erroneously concluding that a poll had found “nearly half of all Blacks are not OK with white people.” He was referring to a recent Rasmussen Reports survey of 1,000 American adults who were asked if they agreed with the statement “It’s ok to be white,” a phrase the Anti-Defamation League has labeled as hate speech. Yet, according to Rasmussen, 72% of Americans agreed with the statement, including 53% of Black respondents. Twenty-two percent of Americans disagreed with the statement, including 26% of Black respondents.  

“If nearly half of Blacks are not OK with white people – according to this poll, not according to me, according to this poll – uh that’s a hate group,” Adams said on his show. “That’s a hate group and I don’t wanna have anything to do with ‘em. And I would say the best advice I could give to white people is to get the hell away from Black people.”

“It makes no sense whatsoever as a white citizen of America to try to help Black citizens anymore,” he said. Adams furthered his offensive rant by saying that he escaped by living in a neighborhood with a “very low” Black population.

Adams’ rant was met with fury online. Actress Marsha Warfield shared the clip to her Twitter timeline, saying, “Because nothing is racist to a racist, or they’d have to admit they’re a racist.”

Gannett, which runs hundreds of local media outlets across the U.S. and publishes USA Today, announced Friday it would no longer publish the Dilbert strip due to "recent discriminatory comments" by its creator.

Earlier in the day, the editor of the Cleveland Plain Dealer announced the paper dropped the Dilbert comic strip because of Adams’ rant. “This is a decision based on the principles of this news organization and the community we serve,” editor Chris Quinn said. “We are not a home for those who espouse racism. We certainly do not want to provide them with financial support.”

It’s not the first time Adams has enraged the public.  Following the 2019 shooting at the Gilroy Garlic Festival, he tried to profit off the tragedy by encouraging witnesses to sign up for an app he created. 

The Chronicle stopped carrying Dilbert last October after strips that, among other things, joked that reparations, proposed for African Americans because of slavery, can be claimed by underperforming office workers and that to get around efforts to diversify workplaces straight men should pretend they are gay, editor Emilio Garcia-Ruiz said. "His strip went from being hilarious to being hurtful and mean," Garcia-Ruiz said. "Very few readers noticed when we killed it and we only had a handful of complaints. We had many more complaints when we stopped other strips."

According to the Daily Beast, Adams’ comic was dropped from 77 newspapers by publisher Lee Enterprises in September. The comic, which has appeared in newspapers since 1989, once ran in as many as 2,000 newspapers in 70 countries and 25 languages.

FptLDxJaMAA1khH?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This has all gotten to the point where it’s just confusing and absurd. I am glad most of this only exists on the internet. 

National Day of Hate?  What?

I hate to ask because my sarcasm is usually met with completely legit responses because my prize mistake of lack of imagination just keeps going and going...but is there is an Awareness Ribbon associated with National Hate Day?  Parades?  

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

National Day of Hate?  What?

Some Nazi/white power org gathered with other like-minded individuals online on various platforms and were calling for the 25th to be a national day of hate (towards people who worship the Jewish faith).

Aggie response is typical (although there were a few folks who called out some of the posts below. Note that posts that are blue have received a lot of upvotes. The one below received quite a few.

Rapier.png.9ae7a36f1d1631a299d5948984d757ec.png

Buck.png.def1f25782a959d5fd34fcfbee51c8e5.pngNDH.png.043fbea9852c7ff73d028ee028688dad.pngNDL2.png.4fba5c512a8085bac5e4d3135124bb1b.png

Left off one:

NDH3.png.fa12d66d2d0a5a25da1eb63900a456e2.png

Let's consider for a moment the twisted logic from the conglomerate of posts above that the Anti-defamation League actually WANTS synagogues set on fire, epithets hurled, and people murdered just to make money and affect policy. Clown car people.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Addition
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

The Scott Adams of the world are not mad they’re being persecuted, they’re mad they have to recognize non-whites as equals, and they interpret it as being persecuted 

Almost sounded like he was mad that he wasn't getting the "respect" he felt he was due from non-whites.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

This could sorta fit in a dozen different threads:

They just deleted but it was up awhile. Not great that S&W is openly advertising for terrorist groups.

Um, when I looked just now on their official twitter straight from their website it is up, so they own it.

However, it is slightly different than what you see above:

It's the plausible deniability route that fascism uses. See the troll they use with the same colors, same typography, same letters. They love doing this and their fan bois eat it up. Marketing to 'tactical athletes, to promote the image of those naked bronzed figures cavorting in the fields and meadows, dodging meth trailers and poison ivy as they brandish their weapons sweaty and hugging each other in ecstasy as they realized another lib has been owned or another school shot up.

I'm not going to visit their website right now, but they have a YouTube channel with a couple of shorts of people target shooting, among other things. The company markets itself as veteran and LEO owned which doesn't exactly make one sleep better at night.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
adding some comments

Why would a gun manufacturer choose the other side of history?  I mean, they're ground zero in terms of the problem.  They build the guns, sell the guns, line the pockets of lobbyists to lobby Congress to protect the guns.

Smith and Wesson can get fucked.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

38 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Why would a gun manufacturer choose the other side of history?  I mean, they're ground zero in terms of the problem.  They build the guns, sell the guns, line the pockets of lobbyists to lobby Congress to protect the guns.

Smith and Wesson can get fucked.

You are correct, of course. IMO, the narrative (white victimhood) is being pushed and pushed much harder, the search for something to coalesce around to have a reason  is a slow drum beat right now. Ads like this seem to serve more than one master and neither are good.

On 2/26/2023 at 6:10 AM, HenryJames said:

Scott Adams has to be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet. I thought that it was Alex Jones who was the stupidest fucker on the planet, but it's clearly Scott Adams. Adams was an exalted grand pooh-bah of the technocratic set. He could have parlayed that into billions. He could have positioned himself as a visionary and gone to all the conventions.  All he had to do was not be a racist.  Well ... not even that. All he had to do, his one job, was to not be a PUBLIC racist.   He could have never uttered a word about politics and nobody would have ever known anything and he'd be richer than Jim Davis.  

I hope Adams is leading a modest life because his source of income is about to take a big hit. 

• Drool 1

3 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

This could sorta fit in a dozen different threads:

They just deleted but it was up awhile. Not great that S&W is openly advertising for terrorist groups.

My guess is that they didn't "get" it or understand what it is. Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can otherwise be attributed to neglect, ignorance or incompetence.  

41 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Scott Adams has to be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet. I thought that it was Alex Jones who was the stupidest fucker on the planet, but it's clearly Scott Adams. Adams was an exalted grand pooh-bah of the technocratic set. He could have parlayed that into billions. He could have positioned himself as a visionary and gone to all the conventions.  All he had to do was not be a racist.  Well ... not even that. All he had to do, his one job, was to not be a PUBLIC racist.   He could have never uttered a word about politics and nobody would have ever known anything and he'd be richer than Jim Davis.  

When Lance Armstrong is more potically astute than one's self, it's time for some introspection.  Lance was smart enough not to take sides.  Not a tough conclusion.

Cop in Philadelphia

Then Shawnee Ok.

Now Sheriff of Volusia County

Zero fucks given.

That's 5 days ago. This at the same time.

And this was an hour ago

In an interview with The Daily Beast following Monday’s press conference, Chitwood had one thing to say to Minadeo and his group, calling their beliefs “grotesque.”

“Excuse my French, but fuck you, motherfucker,” he said.

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

In an interview with The Daily Beast following Monday’s press conference, Chitwood had one thing to say to Minadeo and his group, calling their beliefs “grotesque.”

The cops are finally learning that the white supremacists, etc. are not their friends, and that the cops are just as much of an obstacle to whatever the white supremacists want as some BLM activitist or JDL or SPLC type.  

I do hope that sheriff believes what he says and is not just saying this so he wins his next re-election.

I'll spoiler it so as to not upset anyone... 
Spoiler

FqAnEdTWAAEUOnp.thumb.jpeg.fb9a0d63c092e214623d7a47eaaa376e.jpeg

And if you see a bulge in a conservative man’s pants….he’s probably crying tears of shame for popping wood thinking about another dude. There’s no loathing like self-loathing, and truly, the LAST people on earth I’d take masculinity lessons from are American “conservatives.”
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Cop in Philadelphia

Then Shawnee Ok.

Now Sheriff of Volusia County

Zero fucks given.

That's 5 days ago. This at the same time.

And this was an hour ago

More of this.  All day, every day.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

I'll spoiler it so as to not upset anyone... 

Hide contents

FqAnEdTWAAEUOnp.thumb.jpeg.fb9a0d63c092e214623d7a47eaaa376e.jpeg

This person is Trump supporting, right leaning trans youtuber and if she no longer has a bulge it is because she had gender affirming surgery that the side she supports rails against. So many former left leaning or moderate youtube hypocrites grifting the right now. Many I remember watching when they were getting started. Then they saw they made more money and got more views when they posted videos agreeing with the right so they sold out totally to make that sweet cash. Dave Rubin, Candice Owens, and this chick are the worst since they basically shit on their own marginalized communities for money. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Not a big CR watcher or poster, but I really think this belongs. This is from an Aggie hunting sight I’m on. The OP posts a new thread almost daily about what he’s read on gatewaypundit, 4chan and Fox. The others usually drink up his shit, but on this one they finally started ragging on him. He’s not your average customer. Associates nursing degree. 

B66575C8-052D-426A-A7CF-FEF8112CC539.png

2346E44F-5906-47B1-B95E-1D717E8D2727.png

439718D5-F4E0-4A00-80D2-29AC6DB9EE40.png

Edited by Da Fino
Self dox

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy