Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

That reminds me of my MAGA uncle who was so committed to his conservative principles that he lied about his small business’s income so that his five kids could eat government-funded free lunches at their sectarian private school.

And I’m not being sarcastic. He was deeply committed to the conservative principles of hypocrisy, dishonesty, and cheating the system. 

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, NAVY said:

Fucking Illinois Nazis. Missing the bridge scene doe 

My ACOG is dialed in.

I can't believe we allow this shit. 

Got anotha pack in the cah Elwood.

Edited by Walser

On 5/13/2023 at 8:11 PM, Beau Vine said:

I've got to tell you, I just got back from a few days in Miami. And hoo-boy. 

1) Scott Baio looks and talks absolutely like a typical florida transplant from up north. He fucking belongs there

2) My friend who is familiar with Miami was with us, and he refers to Miami as basically a 3rd world country. And honestly, I saw a lot of what he he said and he's not entirely wrong. Lots, and I mean lots of mentally ill folks just walking around. No traffic laws. And I didn't encounter a ton of "nice" people. I look forward to never going back there ever again. Ball & Chain in Little Havana was fucking awesome, though. 

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I've got to tell you, I just got back from a few days in Miami. And hoo-boy. 

1) Scott Baio looks and talks absolutely like a typical florida transplant from up north. He fucking belongs there

2) My friend who is familiar with Miami was with us, and he refers to Miami as basically a 3rd world country. And honestly, I saw a lot of what he he said and he's not entirely wrong. Lots, and I mean lots of mentally ill folks just walking around. No traffic laws. And I didn't encounter a ton of "nice" people. I look forward to never going back there ever again. Ball & Chain in Little Havana was fucking awesome, though. 

my one time in Miami I wandered into a bar and ordered a cocktail and was told to pay $35. I walked out. fuck miami

• Like 1

I've been all over Florida.  I wouldn't live in Orlando, or anywhere inland, but Miami is pretty near the bottom of the list compared to coastal cities like Fort Lauderdale, Naples, Tampa, St. Pete Beach, etc.

My dream is to find a nice little bungalow in St. Pete Beach that has room for a pool and is only a few minute walk to the Gulf.  Miami?  GTFO here.

• Like 1
  • Drool 2

9 minutes ago, Captainant said:

it's always nice when god is fast with smiting the wicked

I choose to see it as God rewarding Mark for all of his good deeds on earth by calling him to heaven to assist the big guy with the many issues they face up in heaven: fighting  woke-ism, building that pearly wall, and repealing the ban on bump stocks. Sort of like getting called up from Triple A. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

This is all paving the way for a momentous branding opportunity by Patriot Brewing's release of Select Brew for Not Gay Dudes and Man Foam for Men Ale.

I have a pretty filthy and creative mind, but pos rep for "Man Foam."  Please tell me you make it for guys with sensitive skin?  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/12/2023 at 8:50 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Man I can only imagine what his potential clients look like. Going to be really hard to make the case that their ineptitude and slovenliness wasn’t the reason for their inability to get ahead.

• Hook 'Em 1

dibs on "Tactical Kilt" for my right-wing band name meant to contradict the anti-Trump rhetoric from the Dropkick Murphys 

also yes, politics aside---it's pretty fucking hard for man, woman, or trans to somehow get larger back tits than front tits.  I'm pretty sure he'd say, "It's Glandular!"  You know that genetic issue where your shoulder blades store butter and form nipples.  

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy