Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

This whole thing reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld when Jerry tells Kramer who tells Sally Weaver that she sucks at comedy so she basically launches a whole new career going around telling people how much she hates Jerry Seinfeld (Zach Smith being Sally Weaver and Tom Herman being Jerry). She even read a cease and desist letter to the audience in that episode.

Edited by Billy Pilgrim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The middle finger response is interesting because it appears he took the logo off of the dunce cap.  Probably just a coincidence. 

http://mobile.twitter.com/mmmaustin/status/1164192436039688193/photo/1

Good eye.

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://twitter.com/M2SPodcast/status/1159540761018458112

What is an ‘ENACE’ 2 SOCIETY, Zach?   Because phonetically, ENACE sounds a lot like Anus.  And you are very much an Anus to Society.  So well done.  Unless some letters got cropped out of that photo because you’re as good at computers as you are at preventing domestic violence.  

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What is an ‘ENACE’ 2 SOCIETY, Zach?   Because phonetically, ENACE sounds a lot like Anus.  And you are very much an Anus to Society.  So well done.  Unless some letters got cropped out of that photo because you’re as good at computers as you are at preventing domestic violence.  

That's Twitter cropping.

ECgK2FUXkAApFbq?format=jpg&name=medium

16 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

That dumbass is just plain crackerjack stupid...in addition to being crazy and a chickenshit wife beater.

He doesn't even have privacy set on his domain name...all his details are there.  He's in a poor position to be calling anyone else a dunce.

If he puts the shirts up for sale, he’s giving Texas a reason to squash him like a bug, and they will. He’ll tweet about it right up until he’s forced to shut the fuck up as part of a settlement that spares him bankruptcy so long as he redirects his aim in some other direction for the rest of his miserable life. I honestly think he’s dumb enough to open that door. 

He will manage to make a run of a few hundred shirts before he's totally shut down.  And whatever the equivalent of Ohio is in Africa, those are the only places you'll see his shirt after they're all confiscated and shipped off.  

Serious question-----what is the Ohio equivalent of Africa?  I'm gonna say Uganda.  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

He will manage to make a run of a few hundred shirts before he's totally shut down.  And whatever the equivalent of Ohio is in Africa, those are the only places you'll see his shirt after they're all confiscated and shipped off.  

Serious question-----what is the Ohio equivalent of Africa?  I'm gonna say Uganda.  

Someplace with Ebola, AIDS and civil war would be close enough for government work.  I'm gonna go with Congo.

Edited by sushihorn

Uganda? Cool.... Where is that?

24 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Uganda? Cool.... Where is that?

https://images.app.goo.gl/XBvEUQ3Ezz58KbYC7

CHIEF

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

Chad

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Lobo said:

Equatorial Guinea. Total shithole. Malaria, Ebola, people fucking monkeys. Which is the equivalent of people fucking their sisters in Ohio. Standard practice.

23 hours ago, Lhorn said:

After shipping +\- tax it’s over $30 for a novelty T shirt which no one will understand. I hope he’s putting in job applications elsewhere. I don’t see him moving much merch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And he's made himself unhirable because he looks like a vindictive bitch. His name is all over the interwebs. 

hmm, i followed her tweet down the rabbit hole to her blog.  good christ almighty, how is that dude allowed to roam free anywhere?

Zach-blaming-texts-2-4080580303-15643477

criminal-trespassing-texts.jpg?ssl=1

zach-texts-about-family_redacted-e156376

zach-sickness-texts-e1562725663642.jpg?s

seriously, what is the deal with midwestern white trash guys like this with their shaved heads and oversized beards and pathetic, machismo bullshit?  why do they seem to be everywhere these days? 

Dude is a complete mess. Death threats, sexualizing a 16 year old, ignoring a restraining order because “the cops don’t understand the law”, threatening revenge on everyone because he claims to have a chemical/mental issue, etc.

We spend so much time talking about mental health issues, especially regarding gun control, and this guy is being ignored while spewing his insanity on podcasts, social media, and anywhere else he can find an audience. He seems like a completely unhinged, deranged person in need of serious help. I don’t understand how that isn’t enough to have him involuntarily committed if not actually arrested.

• Like 4