Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

45 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

To sum it up, someone in Russia is a fucked chicken.

Any of these guys that are smart are going to skin out to central Asian countries like Tajikistan.  Emomali Rahmon will take them in with open arms.  He's a lesser know giant jackass, but the Wagner guys fit right in with his idea of society and oppression.  

I haven't seen this mentioned. It's at least worth noting.

Prigozhin's second plane flew to Azerbaijan It flew out of Vnukovo airport and is heading to Baku. It is not known who is on board. Recall, yesterday after the disaster this plane made zigzags in the sky above Moscow, and then flew to St. Petersburg. Later, the business jet returned to Ostafievo airport near Moscow.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

Today, Portugal has confirmed its readiness to train Ukrainian pilots and engineers on F-16 aircraft, reports the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy during a meeting with representatives of the media and the President of Portugal. "We also discussed opportunities for expanding defense cooperation, in particular, the supply of Ukraine with armored medical equipment and equipment for demining," says Zelenskyy.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

On Ukrainian Independence Day. This is sort of a Doolittle Raid inspired operation. As much psychological on both sides but a destroyed S-400 is super high value. 

Plus it might encourage Russians to redeploy 10,000 men to guard various Crimean beaches that the Ukrainians don't plan on attacking again.

• Hook 'Em 5

18 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

If I was Pootin, I'd come out and say shit like "Prigozhin's was a close personal friend and a true Russian patriot; if he was killed, I'll hold those responsible"  

Nobody (outside of Russia) will believe it, but it would probably play to the Wagner rank and file and be just enough to make them do nothing.

Putin and OJ out there looking for the real killers. 

14 hours ago, tokamak said:

He’s on CNN now? Did Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives get canceled?

Hes one of America's most recognizable mayors. 

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

American satellite intelligence did not detect a missile launch, and there is no other evidence a surface-to-air weapon took out the plane.

Well that's because they were smoking on the plane...

Investigators have a new version of the crash of #Prigozhin's plane - careless handling of ammunition on board during the flight, Russian media reported. This is connected with the fact that small arms, ammunition and grenades were found at the site of the plane's crash in the Tver Region, which apparently belonged to the passengers of the plane from among the #Wagner mercenaries.

This is actually in line with the report about the flight attendent on board who told her family they were "repairing" the plane prior to takeoff.

Edit: found it:

Edited by KYHorn
  • Haha 5

45 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Investigators have a new version of the crash of #Prigozhin's plane - careless handling of ammunition on board during the flight, Russian media reported. This is connected with the fact that small arms, ammunition and grenades were found at the site of the plane's crash in the Tver Region, which apparently belonged to the passengers of the plane from among the #Wagner mercenaries.

This is actually in line with the report about the flight attendent on board who told her family they were "repairing" the plane prior to takeoff.

Well there it is /gif

(I'm a no gif embedding suckass fool)

Edited by Steel Shank

8 hours ago, Pods said:

I know asking a question in your title is a technique to get extra clicks, but what a ridiculous fucking question that literally no one else is asking for a reason. 

It's a real head scratcher. Hopefully one day someone will solve it. 

I thought the same thing.

My days of not taking Zeihan seriously are definitely coming to a middle.

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, kevwun said:

The Ukrainians are about to make a big push towards Tokamak and they think it will end in a breakthrough.

~10 miles NW of Tokmak and on the road there. This is due west of Verbove which is also under UKR control according to the Russians.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, tokamak said:

Looking forward to the blue and yellow flag flying over the glorious, powerful, best city in Ukraine.

So maybe the wrong thread for this question, but is your username for the city? Any reason? Until this whole invasion, I just assumed it was any other random name. Or is it just coincidence?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Careless handling of ammunition, you say?

Looney Tunes Animation GIF

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, UnivTex34 said:

So maybe the wrong thread for this question, but is your username for the city? Any reason? Until this whole invasion, I just assumed it was any other random name. Or is it just coincidence?

I always figured it was for the nuclear reactor design.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

(Remember, Bill Breathed is a Texas Ex. And he knew exactly what he was drawing with that.)

Bill the Cat or Berke Breathed? AFAIK, they were never merged into one being, although I do recall something about Bill's brain being replaced with Trump's at one point.

(And that is NOT CR, this was WAAAAAY before the donald went into politics.)

• Haha 3