Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

It really feels like Putin thought that if he shot a few missiles and some artillery that Ukraine would surrender.  That's the only thing that makes sense.

I don't think he had any idea that they would fight as hard as they are. 

Putin believed his own bullshit.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Killing civilians indiscriminately. Some stuff the world won’t get over so quickly. When pics of all those dead kids and elderly hit the web it won’t be business as usual for Russia as soon as Putin hoped - even if he takes out the largest cities. Watching him stomp on Russia’s dick with his track shoe - and then get longer spikes and begin again is mind numbing.

He has done so much long-term harm to Russia that Biden should award him the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Putin believed his own bullshit.

I can’t take credit for it but here’s a great article in the Guardian that has it - Putin’s Achilles heel is that the Ukrainians he says don’t exist actually do . 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/26/valdimir-putin-russia-ukraine-inside-his-head

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, GabrielsHorn said:

CNN showing tanks (T-72 and T-80) and missle systems going from Belgorod to Ukraine. Looks like Kharkiv is also in for a battle tonight. 

I am shocked Russia hasn't taken Kharkiv. It was an obvious priority objective. It's the second most populous city in Ukraine at around 1.5m. It's a huge manufacturing base. It's part of a higher percentage Russian speaking area of Ukraine. It's extremely close to the border. There were some threats it would join the Donbas in 2014, but it didn't pan out that way. It couldn't have had the emphasis of a military presence that the line of control or Kiev have. 

From what I read, Ukraine even took back Sumy, a small town very close by. 

I'm stunned at the lack of success I perceive regarding Russian military operations thus far. 

Site showing where the Russian Oligarch's are hiding out during this conflict:
https://www.radarspots.com/oligarchs-flee-russia/

Find them. Kill them, if they will not depose Putin.

Kill them. All of them.

The sons of oligarchs are bopping in a Paris nightclub, either telling tales of woe from their front-line service or spouting anti-war sentiment, whichever seems most likely to impress the coke whore at their side, when all she really wants is more coke.

Someone should put 2 in the back of each of their heads. Profit from murder, die.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

I'm stunned at the lack of success I perceive regarding Russian military operations thus far. 

Russian military vs US trained, US armed, US intel provided, and US advised troops.  I am stunned too, but stepping back it makes a lot of sense.  they suck, we don't and the Ukranian spirit is one I don't want to fuck with.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Find them. Kill them, if they will not depose Putin.

Kill them. All of them.

Someone should put 2 in the back of each of their heads. Profit from murder, die.

How you doing over there? I was gonna tag you earlier. Any kid that can take a homemade bento box for school lunch has balls of titanium. He is going to be fine I'm betting.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй