Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

2 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

To be rid of Vlad, yes in a heartbeat I'd trade a loss to Texas on the gridiron, without thinking twice about it.  Hell, you can have it 70-0 in your favor, especially if it meant the dismantlement of the Russian Nuclear Arsenal.  

It must be nice to win so many damn championships that you DGAF about a marquee nonconference game. Now back to mutual disdain of Putin. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

To be rid of Vlad, yes in a heartbeat I'd trade a loss to Texas on the gridiron, without thinking twice about it.  Hell, you can have it 70-0 in your favor, especially if it meant the dismantlement of the Russian Nuclear Arsenal.  

Just don't tell anybody outside this board that it's been rigged, so I can get some bets in.

49 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Looks like we’re playing hardball. Not saying we shouldn’t, but Putin could get into desperation mode here. 

An alternative could be letting this invasion fizzle out and see how things shake out. 

We should absolutely play hard ball, and we should absolutely not send troops to Ukraine. We can’t let Putin’s nukes threat deter us from these actions. If he is dumb enough to do something that idiotic his country will be wiped from the face of the earth. And he’s not that dumb. 

2 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Going to follow up on Shady’s comment earlier.  Germany finally woke the Fuck up and smelled the vodka.  Watch out now because with the Wende there will be serious shit coming.  The SPD will be out along with the greens and the CDU going to go Helmut Kohl on this.

Good idea on Ukraine flag for avi.

• Hook 'Em 1

It will be really bad if Ukraine falls in the next day or so and then the US weapons finally show up.  Same goes for the other countries finally sending weapons as I am not sure how long it takes to get in the hands of the Ukraine army and citizens.

I am sure the flow of weapons has been happening before the invasion. It was just likely handled through intermediaries. Now we are fine to send the good stuff.

1 minute ago, Nivek said:

I am sure the flow of weapons has been happening before the invasion. It was just likely handled through intermediaries. Now we are fine to send the good stuff.

We left them a ton of weapons prior to pulling out.  And every javelin and stinger was probably borrowed from Poland and replacements were sent from the US.  They have them there.  The ones getting shipped in probably won't make it to Kiev

Goddamn I’ve been trying to catch up with this thread all day. Finally here. Someone said something about thermite at like 7 this morning and I was going to make a joke about simply needing some etch-a-sketches. Because breaking bad. Anyways. These Ukraine people are my kind of people and my heart is warmed at the thought of all of the Russian cash and boats and shit being sized. Hell yeah.

• Hook 'Em 3

Sure you can.  At the bottom of the ocean. 

That doesn’t send the right message. I posted earlier the correct thing to do is dock it off the San Fran. and let the homeless live there for a few months. Then tow it back. And charge them for the storage and tow fees.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

What’s happening in Kyiv?

Honestly the cameras I'm watching are relatively quiet. There is an orange glow from the fire at the oil depot thing, and every once in a while there is sporadic gunfire. But otherwise kind of quiet. At least on these cameras.

23 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

I'm curious as to how and where these marvelously adept Russians plan to refuel and resupply those tanks. If I'm a Russian truck driver tasked with running some Hillbilly Ukrainian Vengeance gauntlet, I'm gonna start trying to crank my vehicle without letting the glowplug heat up, maybe yank a few wires, "I don't know what is wrong! I am working on it!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nivek said:

That doesn’t send the right message. I posted earlier the correct thing to do is dock it off the San Fran. and let the homeless live there for a few months. Then tow it back. And charge them for the storage and tow fees.

Fuck all that, that’s a waste. Sell it on open market and distribute the funds to those in Ukraine who have lost family members fighting Russia. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

One posted not too long ago, and then some other one from youtube that has 4 cameras, two in Kiev, one in Lviv, and not sure where the 4th one is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wFACYWJQiE&ab_channel=JTBCNews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM&ab_channel=Politischios.gr

Hide the chats, they're full of nutjobs and trolls.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, F250 said:

GRHorn is that obvious mole in the movie. "Hey guys why don't we just let things fizzle out." Then Billy the Kid drops the hammer on him.

DHwS9m.gif

Nope. I want the Russians and Putin to get fucked for sure. But when you talk about seizing the nation’s/central bank’s assets that are held overseas it feels like you’re opening up shit to get real weird.

We seized Afghan/Taliban assets in New York recently, but they don’t have nukes. Looks like we’re pressing the advantage while we have widespread international buy-in. Let’s see how crazy Putin really is. 

• Fuck You 1

By no means am I a financial expert, but I am wondering what this all does to the solvency of Deutsche Bank, which has long had rumors of being heavily tied to the Russian Mob?  Would SWIFT removal of Russia have an impact on them and their solvency in the event the Russian Mob stuff is true?  (Assuming that the money laundering is that readily obvious).  Anyone an expert on that side of this?

I'm curious as to how and where these marvelously adept Russians plan to refuel and resupply those tanks. If I'm a Russian truck driver tasked with running some Hillbilly Ukrainian Vengeance gauntlet, I'm gonna start trying to crank my vehicle without letting the glowplug heat up, maybe yank a few wires, "I don't know what is wrong! I am working on it!"

I’m sure the suits in Moscow could take over.
  • Drool 1

11 minutes ago, Hawndoh said:

One posted not too long ago, and then some other one from youtube that has 4 cameras, two in Kiev, one in Lviv, and not sure where the 4th one is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wFACYWJQiE&ab_channel=JTBCNews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM&ab_channel=Politischios.gr

Hide the chats, they're full of nutjobs and trolls.

thanks. the ones i had been using were no longer live and just showing looped footage

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй