Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

18 minutes ago, Royalfan5 said:

It’s like that asshole that got himself killed small town Missouri in broad daylight on Main Street with a ton of witnesses that saw nothing 

Kenneth Mcelroy - Skidmore, Missouri.

county bullythug shot dead on main street in front of 30-40 witnesses who did not see a thing. Lol

16 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

so....

Zelensky has been pretty regular on social media the last few days. Since the night began, the story about Russian special ops being in Kyiv hunting for him, and the broadcast about shutting down phones, nary a peep from Zelensky.

Hoping all is well...

He's fine.  He usually broadcasts at 4 AM Ukraine time.  So.  9 PM central time.  And his message isn't sent from his phone.  It's probably uploaded from somewhere else.  He probably has some super secret squirrel phone for him to talk to.  Otherwise Russia just needs to find a phone in Kiev that calls every country in NATO every morning.  

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Laid a trap and overthrew Putin without firing a shot.  

Masterclass.

I’m with you here. There is no possible way we were overestimating his military capabilities by this much. No way. That explains quite a bit of the lukewarm response to his escalation in the run up to this conflict. Didn’t want to dissuade him. Of course the big winner will be China in the ass raping of a new trade deal they get with Russia since they will be the only bidder. 

I know it seems a bit Machiavellian but by what other more peaceful means was  the world going to finally topple this Evil Empire. 

8 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

It will be really bad if Ukraine falls in the next day or so and then the US weapons finally show up.  Same goes for the other countries finally sending weapons as I am not sure how long it takes to get in the hands of the Ukraine army and citizens.

A city falling in this context won’t be complete and really is unlikely to happen barring weeks of indiscriminate bombing. Urban warfare will continue, and Ukrainian forces are through out the country so my expectation is a few days of urban fighting is up next. From there who knows.  

and tanks in dense urban areas are sitting ducks. It’s going to be bloody but the Russians are in for it if they think it’s going to go well.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Looks like we’re playing hardball. Not saying we shouldn’t, but Putin could get into desperation mode here. 

An alternative could be letting this invasion fizzle out and see how things shake out. 

How long until you turn the sanctions into another advertisement for crypto?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

Now that the Biden administration has asked to seize all the yachts of the oligarchs; does anyone know if they will issue me a letter of marque?  I want to do some pirate shit.

Boat fanatics thread is going to be hopping in a few days. We might end up with a surly mega yacht.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BillyGoatHill said:

In other news, Horns win game 2 against Bama 2-0. 🤘

I'm superstitious, if this means our friends in Ukraine keep kicking ass, I'm fine with us not scoring a run the rest of the season.  

In other thoughts anyone think there is a chance Vlad gets Mussolini'd?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

I'm superstitious, if this means our friends in Ukraine keep kicking ass, I'm fine with us not scoring a run the rest of the season.

If you really mean it, say you're good with your football team losing to Texas next season.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

In other thoughts anyone think there is a chance Vlad gets Mussolini'd?

Y'all play the ags on April 1-3 so you're guaranteed to score some runs then.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

He's fine.  He usually broadcasts at 4 AM Ukraine time.  So.  9 PM central time.  And his message isn't sent from his phone.  It's probably uploaded from somewhere else.  He probably has some super secret squirrel phone for him to talk to.  Otherwise Russia just needs to find a phone in Kiev that calls every country in NATO every morning.  

you have to think the US sent in a special ops team or 3 to protect him.

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй