Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

20 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Wait?  What?  Are we now sending troops?

100% certain he misspoke.  Not pointing to deploying troops, more the hypothetical to any group of people "go to Ukraine, and this is what you'll see -- civilians resisting."  That said, not a good time to misspeak.  Every word matters, and that will be grabbed onto by the Russians to say "see, told you America was coming!"

And don't leave out -- immediate clarification was given:

Edited by Brisketexan

That's quite the moving of the goalposts.  "We will settle for nothing less than the return of 'Ukraine' - which isn't even a real thing - to Russia."  

"Err...em, we meant that we really were just going to make sure we had this part we already had.  All this other stuff was just a distraction to stay where we started!  Ha! Ha!  We were so smart to fool you, stupid world!"

Edited by Chad Fuck

Looking for a subway?
 Trophy.

Our guys are adopting Russian equipment. The defeated 503rd Motorized Rifle Regiment of the Russian Federation from Ingushetia suffered huge losses

Broken roads, broken old trolleybus with broken glass in the door, but did not forget to stick the letter z. All rashka in one photo 🇷🇺

The mayor of Trostyanets published a video from the city liberated by Ukrainian defenders.

Trophy T-72B3M.

translation: booby-trapped

The Russian T-80 tank was destroyed

"Poltava police seized 11 tanks, 2 armored vehicles, 8 machine guns, 9 submachine guns, 9 submachine guns, 5 rifles, 10 pistols, about 4,000 rounds of ammunition of various calibers, 14 grenades and about 200 units of other ammunition." 👀

Georgian volunteers led by former Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Okruashvili defend Ukraine from Russian occupiers 🇺🇦🇬🇪

• Hook 'Em 3

Trophy BM-21 "Grad"

Mykolaiv region, tractor troops continue to destroy the horde, this time ZU-23 🚜 🚜 anti-aircraft gun was trophied 🇺🇦

This morning, the mortar calculation of the Azov Regiment destroyed 2 BMD of the Russian occupiers by sniper fire. It should be noted that despite the fact that the Russians are hiding among the houses, the fighters of the Azov Regiment are deliberately destroying the enemy without destroying the civilian infrastructure.

128 mountain assault brigade received a new trophy, armored personnel carrier racists.

Dagestani Rosguardians destroyed.

Mariupol this morning, the consequences of the Russian shelling ...

Trophy BMD.

Destruction of the Russian T-72B3 tank with the help of Stugna-P.

Operational Command North says it was a column of racists 😮

Destroyed Gas "Tiger" racists.

Destroyed Urals and captured pontoon bridge.

The racists tried to hide in the woods, but it did not help them.

• Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

That's quite the moving of the goalposts.  "We will settle for nothing less than the return of 'Ukraine' - which isn't even a real thing - to Russia."  

"Err...em, we meant that we really were just going to make sure we had this part we already had.  All this other stuff was just a distraction to stay where we started!  Ha! Ha!  We were so smart to fool you, stupid world!"

Even if the Russians do a full withdrawal Putin will say something like "the cake is baked."

• Haha 4
  • Rage+1 3

Russia's armored car and BMP-2 hit a mine, and it seems they just left the equipment

Trophyna BMP-2

Command North, another trophy Russian tank.

Russian terrorists destroyed the Children's Rehabilitation Center in Mariupol, which opened only in the fall of 2021 after reconstruction. This modern medical facility was built jointly with the European Investment Bank, according to the City Council.

Ordinary citizens burned the occupiers' KAMAZ with a Molotov cocktail 🔥

Jewelry work of the forces of resistance of the North on the enemy

"Wherever you hide, enemy - we see you! Everything will be Ukraine! Together to victory" - writes the Operational Command "North".

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, SamsCorner said:

It wasn't until the end of your post that I realized you were just a child and not a 2nd Lieutenant.

I got it.  I used to live on or around military bases as a kid.

3 hours ago, Constant said:

We’ve seen Deere, New Holland, and Case tractors embarrassing the Russian military. 

needs a Brazzers themed pic

That awkward moment when you realize you've invaded the most agriculturally rich nation in Europe, the one with more heavy duty tractors per capita than any other nation on the Continent; and you could have removed the tow-hooks from your armor before deployment...but you left them on thinking it'd come in handy in case of a flat.  

12 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

I got it.  I used to live on or around military bases as a kid.

needs a Brazzers themed pic

Do we need Kubotos? 

BTW, I quoted the wrong post. Internet in Mexico is borked.

Edited by Bevo

8 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

He has no idea what he’s saying

Maybe, maybe not.  The humanitarian situation continues to get uglier as the Ukes change the momentum.  IMO, at some point, NATO is going to get directly pulled into this.  And well before it starts to improve.

• Hook 'Em 1

Maybe, maybe not.  The humanitarian situation continues to get uglier as the Ukes change the momentum.  IMO, at some point, NATO is going to get directly pulled into this.  And well before it starts to improve.

I think we’re prepping for that now.

With Russia stating that the blasting of the west is complete and now will focus on the East - seems to me the west is no longer a “special military operation” zone. So send peace keeping and humanitarian troops in. At that point, all UA troops will head east.

I don’t think Ukraine stops until all their land is back under their control. There is no reason to (they’re kicking ass), now they’ll have backup on their western flank, and they’ll never get this opportunity again.

Russia is on the ropes - Finish them.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

https://www.theverge.com/2022/3/25/22996412/spotify-russia-suspending-services

Spotify is suspending its services in Russia
The company cites Russia’s ‘fake news’ law as the reason why

By Jay Peters@jaypeters  Mar 25, 2022, 1:46pm EDT

https://www.reuters.com/world/finland-suspends-train-connections-russia-2022-03-25/

Finland suspends its rail link between Russia and the EU
Reuters

https://gur.gov.ua/en/content/u-viiskovykh-rf-pochalys-problemy-z-finansuvanniam.html

Russia’s Servicemen Are Starting to Have Funding Problems
March 25, 2022

After the promised payments to the servicemen of the occupation army, the russian military units have had problems with funding. As it turns out, the payment of these costs is not provided in the budget. In view of poor state of russia’s financial system through imposed sanctions, it is impossible to find additional funding in the budget.

Particularly, in the temporarily occupied Crimea, after the payment of compensation for ‘mission’ to those who took part in hostilities against Ukraine, the available limit of funds for military units in February was completely exhausted. There is no funding for any payments for March.

The situation is similar with the payment for russian mercenaries of ‘private military campaign’ for the participation in hostilities. The cases of refusal to go in the territory of Ukraine become more frequent. The reason is non-fulfillment of the terms of the concluded contracts. The militants do not receive funds for participation in hostilities, compensation for wounds and the promised ‘social guarantees’.

https://www.politico.eu/article/poland-10-point-plan-save-ukraine/

OPINION
Poland’s 10-point plan to save Ukraine
Together with Slovenia and the Czech Republic, we have prepared a list of actions the EU must enforce if it really wants to end the war.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

The pilot of the Russian SU-34 Alexander Krasnoyartsev admitted that he killed a civilian who was chasing him with a pitchfork while trying to escape after ejecting from a downed plane.

We offer him on the same pitchfork and put him in revenge for the murdered life 😡

^Geolocated to be in Khersson

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

The pilot of the Russian SU-34 Alexander Krasnoyartsev admitted that he killed a civilian who was chasing him with a pitchfork while trying to escape after ejecting from a downed plane.

We offer him on the same pitchfork and put him in revenge for the murdered life 😡

Give that fucker the option to kill himself with the same pitchfork or be fed alive to hogs 

55 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

He has no idea what he’s saying

43 minutes ago, freyguy said:

I was thinking of the aftermath.  Once there is a cease fire and UN peacekeepers (NATO with UN arm bands) and humanitarian aid orgs go in then those soldiers will see the people who stood up to Russia.  He was talking about that.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

He's gonna need another off ramp. The Ukes ain't giving up Donbas without a neverending fight, and I don't think sanctions are going away until Putin goes away and Russia pulls out completely. Mofo overplayed his hand badly. 

Yeah, sanctions aren't going away, and EU/US/etc. are making long-term plans to disengage with Russia completely in terms of o&g.  Europe doesn't want to deal with this shit again in a few years if he gets antsy about Georgia or Belarus falls apart (and Russian troops come in and slaughter more people) or even some dumbass attempt at Moldova.

It's stunning how much he overplayed his hand, but then again, he's a gambler as a lot of the analysts have been saying.  Gamble big in the past and win, and you think you can pull it off in the future.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kennythetiger said:

Was he supposed to stand there and get stabbed by a pitchfork?  What would have been the appropriate action to take?  

Exactly, I was just thinking the same thing. A shitty thing to do and think about but I don't blame the pilot honestly. One's desire to live outweighs rational thought in the moment. Anyone charges at me with a pitchfork is getting a few rounds in the chest, sorry, don't bring a pitchfork to a gun fight.

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

In theory, he could have fired a warning shot or otherwise held his attacker at bay. But yeah, you never want to bring a knife pitchfork to a gunfight.

Depends on how close they were. You don't have near as much time to react as you might think in most situations. I put my finger on a trigger there are no warning shots, there is no shoot to wound. It is shoot to kill plain and simple.

• Hook 'Em 3

33 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

https://gur.gov.ua/en/content/u-viiskovykh-rf-pochalys-problemy-z-finansuvanniam.html

Russia’s Servicemen Are Starting to Have Funding Problems
March 25, 2022

After the promised payments to the servicemen of the occupation army, the russian military units have had problems with funding. As it turns out, the payment of these costs is not provided in the budget. In view of poor state of russia’s financial system through imposed sanctions, it is impossible to find additional funding in the budget.

Particularly, in the temporarily occupied Crimea, after the payment of compensation for ‘mission’ to those who took part in hostilities against Ukraine, the available limit of funds for military units in February was completely exhausted. There is no funding for any payments for March.

The situation is similar with the payment for russian mercenaries of ‘private military campaign’ for the participation in hostilities. The cases of refusal to go in the territory of Ukraine become more frequent. The reason is non-fulfillment of the terms of the concluded contracts. The militants do not receive funds for participation in hostilities, compensation for wounds and the promised ‘social guarantees’.

image.jpeg.707c0eb1eab4bf4ab2e1e664f80fc17a.jpeg

Dead troops don't cost anything. Especially the ones they leave for the dogs.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

100% certain he misspoke.  Not pointing to deploying troops, more the hypothetical to any group of people "go to Ukraine, and this is what you'll see -- civilians resisting."  That said, not a good time to misspeak.  Every word matters, and that will be grabbed onto by the Russians to say "see, told you America was coming!"

And don't leave out -- immediate clarification was given:

Oh, I know, but this doesn't make any sense.  It's not a stutter.  It's not a slurring or words.  This is worrisome because all the hawks in DC have been clamoring for a no-fly zone which is an obvious prelude to all out conflict. 

Overlaid with this, it's a little more than troublesome.  At the very LEAST, it's a massive propaganda gift for the Russians to use and say it's us against the world.  A critical example of where words matter......Intent or not, it's a perceived threat.

• Fuck You 4

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

Is there a good map to see what the Russians are trying to cut a deal for now?  Used to be all of Ukraine, now it's something much smaller than that.

Probably already held territory all along the border.  Saw they are not advancing as much and digging in, preparing for a long slog.  This would be the smart move.  Dig in along the border, maintain access to the ports and Crimea, and let the UA figure out how to dislodge them.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Can we at least start making fun of Tucker Carlson again if we're going CR?

I wouldn't if I were you.  I mentioned just his first name and got a 72-hour ban.  It should be fair game though since the Russian media mentioned him as often as they mention our current Head of State. 

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

Can we at least start making fun of Tucker Carlson again if we're going CR?

Not going CR.  Any major western leader saying the same would be an issue.  Just worried that we are giving Russia propaganda talking points and escalating things unnecessarily.  The UKR has stalled any Russian advances, sanctions are working.  Let's stay the course and let this play out.  In these situations, words matter and I've been worried about all the talk about NFZ's casually thrown around.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

I think we’re prepping for that now.

With Russia stating that the blasting of the west is complete and now will focus on the East - seems to me the west is no longer a “special military operation” zone. So send peace keeping and humanitarian troops in. At that point, all UA troops will head east.

I don’t think Ukraine stops until all their land is back under their control. There is no reason to (they’re kicking ass), now they’ll have backup on their western flank, and they’ll never get this opportunity again.

Russia is on the ropes - Finish them.

image.jpeg.a7b98febf4888d7ff37eeeed6b75e545.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, freyguy said:

The statement was ambiguous, but I thought it fairly clear he was using "when you see" in general sense rather than talking specifically about those troops. This is a pretty common rhetorical usage. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Can't be overstated the loss of key personnel.  This is their shot, unless the thinking is they are going to weather sanctions, somehow find the capital and resources to rebuild and modernize a broken and aging army, and go for round two?  They have to take and HOLD their gains, and be prepared to fight off attack after attack which will further degrade their already depleted forces.  The UKR is motivated.  We just need to keep feeding them and let them bleed Russia dry.  The longer this draws out, the less and less popular at home it becomes (as we saw for them in Afghanistan)

image.png.6da14dff1146eca1fa7d7c9016ca9d4a.png

• Like 1