Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

So then he definitely threw a fit.

Here’s a more zoomed in picture of his “notes”.

42aa0d6fbda40496da48e49587606dfa.jpg

in a weird non-insult/non-compliment, you almost never see someone with pretty good penmanship be that bad of a speller.

and he's old, so he grew up before spellcheck was everywhere on your phone and shit.

ok, it's an insult.  god what an idiot. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What a world.

The comments are stellar.

Pelosi won an award too.

It's a trade association award which is about as valuable as a participation ribbon.

• Like 1

I would hope that the SDNY would bring an indictment regardless and force Barr and the OLC to have to come out and say the President is above the law. Those optics would be terrible. 

Is that even possible? Doesn’t the DOJ control which indictments are actually brought forward?

1 minute ago, Party_Taco said:

Is that even possible? Doesn’t the DOJ control which indictments are actually brought forward?

no, that's the point of the olc as far as i'm aware (although an atty can correct me).  the whole point is that congress has to do shit while he's a sitting president.

which is why i've been saying all along that the sdny is slowly building their case, and will be ready to pounce the minute he's out on the street.

and i seriously doubt president buttigieg is going to pardon his sorry ass.

#whatmeworry?

6 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

He can't claim executive privilege over them, and they can look at anything and everything related to his political campaign and business practices, and none of that touches his powers as POTUS.

Backlash as Trump set to shun tradition with his own ringside chair at sumo tournament in Japan

Sumo fans and traditionalists have reacted with disappointment to reports that Donald Trump will have a ringside chair at a sumo tournament in Japan - eschewing hundreds of years of tradition of sitting cross-legged on a cushion.

Mr Trump is set to step centre stage into Japan’s sumo world this weekend as he presents a trophy dubbed the “Trump Cup” to the winner of a major tournament during his visit to Japan.

But the planned visit is already sending ripples through the deeply traditional sumo community. In a sport steeped in rituals dating back 1,500 years, reports of Trump's seat has prompted controversy at the special treatment, with one fan, Masaru Tomamoto, 73, telling Reuters: “I also want to sit on a chair as we watch sumo wrestling.

“But if (Trump) watches a Japanese traditional sport, sumo, I think that it would be much better for him to sit cross-legged with the cushion on the floor, rather than on chair.”

Mr Trump is expected to sit in a chair among the most prized seats that immediately encircle the ring known as masu seki, which sell for around £71 (10,000 yen) each and normally involve sitting on flat cushions known as zabuton on the floor.

There were also reports that organizers were considering the ban of canned beer sales in the same seating area, apparently in a bid to minimise potential security dangers to Mr Trump.

8 hours ago, F250 said:

Pelosi won an award too.

It's a trade association award which is about as valuable as a participation ribbon.

They are are so meaningless.  I have one my org  gave a former member of congress whose staffer is a friend and regifted it to me as a joke for my birthday.  

9 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

in a weird non-insult/non-compliment, you almost never see someone with pretty good penmanship be that bad of a speller.

and he's old, so he grew up before spellcheck was everywhere on your phone and shit.

Good handwriting is the sign of a slow mind. 

Guest Lobo

Yeah, he knows he picks the Cabinet secretaries, right?  Not like the last President leaves them there for you to sort out after you move in like an actual cabinet.  

He has to understand on some level that constantly berating your long list of departed Cabinet members suggests only one of two possibilities:

1.  Either your judgement is bad and nominating Cabinet Secretaries is a big weak-spot for you.  So that's a negative for you.

2.  Or they were fine selections on your part, but working with/for you has resulted in them becoming ill-equipped or underperforming in the position.  Also a negative for you. 

In your mind, they were fantastic selections.  They were great.  Then they became non-fantastic, and non-great of their own accord.  Which might sound okay in your head, but again, kinda goes back to my second option...that means that people who spend time just in your physical orbit then become mentally unstable.  Also, not a great testament to you.  We have all been operating under the assumption that while you're a sociopath, and have passed that along to your children, and somehow Kushner...that it's at least confined to your physical bodies.  But if it's possible that shit is spreading to just people in your workplace proximity, that's fucked up and we need to look into the matter.  

Edited by Lobo

4 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Can we build a new White House after Dotard?

America will never be the same anyways.

What a pathetic display of leadership. The guy is a 7th grade middle schooler.

If my 7th grader was this stupid, I’d be in jail for beating him.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RPM said:

Backlash as Trump set to shun tradition with his own ringside chair at sumo tournament in Japan

Sumo fans and traditionalists have reacted with disappointment to reports that Donald Trump will have a ringside chair at a sumo tournament in Japan - eschewing hundreds of years of tradition of sitting cross-legged on a cushion.

Mr Trump is set to step centre stage into Japan’s sumo world this weekend as he presents a trophy dubbed the “Trump Cup” to the winner of a major tournament during his visit to Japan.

But the planned visit is already sending ripples through the deeply traditional sumo community. In a sport steeped in rituals dating back 1,500 years, reports of Trump's seat has prompted controversy at the special treatment, with one fan, Masaru Tomamoto, 73, telling Reuters: “I also want to sit on a chair as we watch sumo wrestling.

“But if (Trump) watches a Japanese traditional sport, sumo, I think that it would be much better for him to sit cross-legged with the cushion on the floor, rather than on chair.”

Mr Trump is expected to sit in a chair among the most prized seats that immediately encircle the ring known as masu seki, which sell for around £71 (10,000 yen) each and normally involve sitting on flat cushions known as zabuton on the floor.

There were also reports that organizers were considering the ban of canned beer sales in the same seating area, apparently in a bid to minimise potential security dangers to Mr Trump.

The fittest president ever is incapable of sitting Indian-style.

13 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The media is such trash we’re just waiting for Trump to publicly confess all his crimes and declare himself dictator.  

Media response:  “But is he really a dictator?  Was this the right move by President Trump to destroy democracy?  It seems the democrats are in quite the pickle! Lol here are some more commercials.”

Don't forget the back to back panel shows where you'll have professors droning about how this is unprecedented, but history shows some advantages to autocracy. In Rome, a dictator would be declared in times of trouble who would surrender plenary power when the crisis passed. Might we expect the same of Trump?  We should really keep and eye on this.

You'll also have Kellyanne and other GOP mouthpieces for "balance" declaring that the president didn't really mean dictator. That's fake news and why aren't we investigating Hillary Clinton for murdering Vince Foster and the American in Benghazi? 

And it will go on for two days until Trump announces we're sending carriers to the coast of China.

13 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Don't forget the back to back panel shows where you'll have professors droning about how this is unprecedented, but history shows some advantages to autocracy. In Rome, a dictator would be declared in times of trouble who would surrender plenary power when the crisis passed. Might we expect the same of Trump?  We should really keep and eye on this.

You'll also have Kellyanne and other GOP mouthpieces for "balance" declaring that the president didn't really mean dictator. That's fake news and why aren't we investigating Hillary Clinton for murdering Vince Foster and the American in Benghazi? 

And it will go on for two days until Trump announces we're sending carriers to the coast of China.

We bitch about the democrats getting walked all over but journalism and the media are getting stomped by this regime.  They’re either too timid to defend their own institution, compromised by the ratings/money, or just willfully ignorant because Trumpism has been normalized.

It’s the kind of environment that gets us in a stupid war or worse for no reason because there isn’t an appropriate response in the coverage. 

• Like 2

Fits perfectly with the narcissism.

45 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I'd pay to watch him sit on the floor then try to stand back up again. 

He can’t even sit in a chair properly.  They’d have to pull him up by that ridiculous  8 foot long tie.  Wear gloves, that thing is sure to be soaked in piss.  Fucking embarrassment.  

Throwing out another game-theory possibility of what's going on re: impeachment and the next election.

The both the Dems and GOP know that Dotard is going to get killed in 2020. But the GOP knows that trying to primary him is a long shot and probably wouldn't happen. So the best chance for the GOP in 2020 is for him to be impeached + senate conviction so they can run someone else.

The Dems know this too, and they would rather secure 2020 than kick Trump out for one year. So their strategy is to drag out all of the shit on Trump and continually remind everyone that he is an impeachable shitstain, even if they do not go through with it. That solidifies 2020 for them, whereas impeachment has a lot of unknowns associated with it: will it blow back on them in the court of public opinion? Will the senate convict, and GOP unite behind a centrist candidate to counter the huge, divided field of democratic candidates? etc.

If there is another GOP candidate, he/she will probably lose too, but at least they have a chance. With Trump they have no chance.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Hmmmm interesting.

And that “Oh, how pro-woman of you” lame comeback means Kelly Anne knew she got fucking owned.

A woman only pulls that card on another woman when she’s run out of substantive arguments.

It's kind of the female equivalent a man saying, "yeah? well...."