Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

I don't know about the rest of his comment because it got cut off, but he definitely states that people were coming from Europe where they had "class-based societies," which implies that immigrants coming here today don't? What kind of fucking Chewbacca defense is that? No, sir, Honduras and Guatemala don't have "classes." Nope.

Get the fuck out of here, Cooch.

The new regs on immigrants that he's supporting are all about "class" by wanting to welcome in only a certain type that can "stand on their own two feet" from day one. I really wish some intrepid reporter would dig into this fucker's family background and tell the immigrant story of his great-grandpa coming over here in an overladen leaking boat from Sicily or wherever.

Tale ipocrisia!

6 hours ago, retread said:

That feeling when you get roped into 4 years as president over what was supposed to be a publicity stunt. What a country!

trumpfamily.JPG

Every fucking member of that family has had so much plastic surgery, they can't even smile. DOTARD Jr and Eric the Retarded can only sneer. Melania's exoskeleton won't even let her face move at all. Trumpette can only barely move her lips.

I think Barron needs another adderall hit, and DOTARD needs a colon cleanse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Every fucking member of that family has had so much plastic surgery, they can't even smile. DOTARD Jr and Eric the Retarded can only sneer. Melania's exoskeleton won't even let her face move at all. Trumpette can only barely move her lips.

I think Barron needs another adderall hit, and DOTARD needs a colon cleanse.

Eric the Retarded.  Can’t stop laughing.  God damn.  Then I looked at him in that pic. 🤪Crying. 😭

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Little Ricky joined DJ in Pennsylvania to discuss DOMINANCE. Let that sink in for a minute. On second thought, don't.

Lulz at a Trump rally being held at the Cracker site. These assholes stay on brand, I'll give them that. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, bolverk said:

I don't know about the rest of his comment because it got cut off, but he definitely states that people were coming from Europe where they had "class-based societies," which implies that immigrants coming here today don't? What kind of fucking Chewbacca defense is that? No, sir, Honduras and Guatemala don't have "classes." Nope.

Get the fuck out of here, Cooch.

The new regs on immigrants that he's supporting are all about "class" by wanting to welcome in only a certain type that can "stand on their own two feet" from day one. I really wish some intrepid reporter would dig into this fucker's family background and tell the immigrant story of his great-grandpa coming over here in an overladen leaking boat from Sicily or wherever.

Tale ipocrisia!

Well, as long as we are rethinking our national aspirations, might I suggest an edit to the pledge of allegiance?

“One nation, under demagogue, indefensible, with poverty and injustice for the vast majority not born into the ruling class.  Amen.”

• Like 7

8 hours ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Even referring to this should be an impeachable offense for both parties. It is completely unthinkable that any other President would do anything like this, let alone repeatedly. By referring to how other people will react, he is minimizing his own completely inappropriate behavior. 

He's not joking, he's incapable of joking in the sense that most people do. He's shifting the Overton Window, normalizing what should be a revolting idea to any patriotic American.

FB_THUMB.jpg

So true, and what has been so frustrating to a lot of us is that so many people refuse to admit or are just incapable of understanding the simple logic of this.

Call it a dry run, or testing the market, but what it is is the foundation of a bullshitter.

You throw out statements or questions that you know to either be definitely untrue or that your unsure of, and you see what kind of reaction it gets.  You let the reaction determine what your next moves are.  Your "facts" or statements change depending on the feedback.

And when it doesn't go well, you always hide your bullshit behind the guise of saying you weren't being serious.

It's the same dopey logic that asshole guys would use on females back in the day by saying something out of line or over the top, then immediately back off by saying,... Oh I was just joking....Unless you're gonna do it.

In any other administration, it would be the scandal of the year if a high level advisor said that certain ideals are only meant for white people.  For trump, it’s a Tuesday afternoon, and this will be forgotten about by Saturday because of 5 new “scandals.”

Does cucinelli have his confirmation hearing even scheduled or is he another long term acting lead? I recall rumors that even the gop senators hate him so they won’t confirm him.  

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

In any other administration, it would be the scandal of the year if a high level advisor said that certain ideals are only meant for white people. 

For 2020 ad makers, they are drooling.  

Trump and his merry band of chromosome-deficient xenophobes keep giving them the ammo, the sound clips and the visuals to micro-target black voters in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philly, Charlotte, Raleigh/Durham, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas and Hispanic voters in San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Phoenix and Miami.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

For 2020 ad makers, they are drooling.  

Trump and his merry band of chromosome-deficient xenophobes keep giving them the ammo, the sound clips and the visuals to micro-target black voters in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philly, Charlotte, Raleigh/Durham, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas and Hispanic voters in San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Phoenix and Miami.  

Where they'll find that they've been removed from the voter rolls, or the polling stations are closed, or the voting machines have broken down, and so on. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Where they'll find that they've been removed from the voter rolls, or the polling stations are closed, or the voting machines have broken down, and so on. 

While that will happen in some places, it will not happen everywhere:

The Blue Wall (Michigan, PA, and WI) now have Democratic or Democratic-appointed elections administrators.  As does Arizona and North Carolina.  The 2nd most important elections in 2018 ended up being Democratic pickups at the SOS level or governor-level who then appoint these individuals. 

Edited by Js1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

There is a strong move underfoot across Texas at the county by county level to allow voters to cast their ballot at any polling station.  Harris County is apparently going to convert all of its ~ 700 voting locations to county-wide without any closures in 2020, although eventually some closures will be inevitable.  That's the tradeoff:  closure and consolidation of some polling stations but elimination of the requirement to vote any one specific station.  The risk of disenfranchisement is real.

22 minutes ago, Js1 said:

While that will happen in some places, it will not happen everywhere:

The Blue Wall (Michigan, PA, and WI) now have Democratic or Democratic-appointed elections administrators.  As does Arizona and North Carolina.  The 2nd most important elections in 2018 ended up being Democratic pickups at the SOS level or governor-level who then appoint these individuals. 

Yeah, I get all that. I'm just feeling pessimistic after seeing Stacey Abrams this morning and being reminded how Brian Kemp stole the 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election. 

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

There is a strong move underfoot across Texas at the county by county level to allow voters to cast their ballot at any polling station.  Harris County is apparently going to convert all of its ~ 700 voting locations to county-wide without any closures in 2020, although eventually some closures will be inevitable.  That's the tradeoff:  closure and consolidation of some polling stations but elimination of the requirement to vote any one specific station.  The risk of disenfranchisement is real.

'Now you can vote anywhere so we're closing the polling stations where poor people normally vote. But it's okay because they can just travel farther to an alternate polling place.'

Totally fair. 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

'Now you can vote anywhere so we're closing the polling stations where poor people normally vote. But it's okay because they can just travel farther to an alternate polling place.'

Totally fair. 

Harris County swept out that POS pedo-looking Republican clerk last year.  The new Democrat  will not close polling places in minority areas.  Dr. Trautman said they plan to use all of the existing 700 voting locations and will not close anything without community input. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Even referring to this should be an impeachable offense for both parties. It is completely unthinkable that any other President would do anything like this, let alone repeatedly. By referring to how other people will react, he is minimizing his own completely inappropriate behavior. 

He's not joking, he's incapable of joking in the sense that most people do. He's shifting the Overton Window, normalizing what should be a revolting idea to any patriotic American.

FB_THUMB.jpg

The thing is normal people don’t consider it normal.  The Republican enablers fall in line here (literally).  This is how a society ends up gassing millions of human beings.  I’m serious - this exact reason.  How far do these sycophants wanna go?  Scary question. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Harris County swept out that POS pedo-looking Republican clerk last year.  The new Democrat  will not close polling places in minority areas.  Dr. Trautman said they plan to use all of the existing 700 voting locations and will not close anything without community input. 

Hopefully the Democrats stay in charge because if the Republicans gain control then that's exactly what they'll do. 

2 minutes ago, retread said:

The patriot farmers are sticking by him. There doesn't appear to be a breaking point for the 40%.

You were expecting one?  If you were stupid enough to ever support Trump, you're highly unlikely to ever change your mind based on new information coming to light.

• Like 2

The patriot farmers are sticking by him. There doesn't appear to be a breaking point for the 40%.

There isn’t.
Again, read a book on the psychology of cult members. Then hold that up to compare to the behavior of Trump supporters. The overlay is perfect.
Nothing sways cult members from their devotion to the cult. Nothing.

34% of black people having no opinion is jaw dropping.

Is it? That response trades in a very tight band across all segments, which tells me that across all bands it’s probably a combination of people who

1) Don’t want to speculate

2) Genuinely have no opinion

3) Don’t understand what the question means

For the record, I think that’s an extremely poorly framed question and I’m not sure I know what it means, either.

• Like 2