Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I've made peace with the fact that, though it'll be close, Trump is going to win re-election.

The AOC-ificiation of the Democratic party will be its undoing.

Flame away...

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

He's going to lose by a lot.

She makes me a little nervous too. 

15 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I've made peace with the fact that, though it'll be close, Trump is going to win re-election.

Flame away...

The Democratic Party has been AOC-ified? Really?

Don't you think you're overreacting just a little bit? Shouldn't you at least wait to see who wins the nomination for the 2020 election before making any declarations on the state of the party?

• Like 1

AOC’s emergence is a good thing. Fox and the rest spend much of their time running down someone not on the ballot, and who clashes a bit with House leadership. When the Dem nominee is picked, there’ll be less room in the little pea brains of their viewers to fill with more relevant lies. 

5 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

yeah to think this is going to pan out in future times for the Dems is a pipe dream, given the way the deck is stacked against them, facts don't matter anymore, asymmetric polarization etc. Time to riot is here.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

DzXvgp8XcAEaxjY?format=jpg&name=large

My Bible teacher said the Bible says God picks all our leaders. We just don’t know his master plan and why. I’ve struggle with this because that would mean he picked Hitler. But, knowing that’s what the Bible says, I can see why people like Huckleberry Sanders believes that. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

DzXvgp8XcAEaxjY?format=jpg&name=large

The biblically literate among us should recognize that God choosing a leader isn’t necessarily an endorsement of that leader. Some folks need to read their Old Testament. I think someone could make a valid theological case that Trump is a judgement against America and the American church. Rather than billions for a wall, maybe we should spend some of that money on sackcloth and ashes.

• Like 1

Trying to use the 25th Amendment to try and circumvent the Election is a despicable act of unconstitutional power grabbing

How would using the 25th Amendment be unconstitutional? Or is the Constitution unconstitutional?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Moron thinks the constitution is unconstitutional 

FYI y'all.....using a constitutional amendment is unconstitutional according to me and the creepy old lawyer who routinely defends the most reprehensible Americans imaginable.

Edited by Tom

4 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Flame away...

Michigan, Wisconsin, and PA all turn blue next election giving Biden the win. Ohio and Florida could remain red but won't matter. 

Alan Dershowitz pulling a Rudy and torching his reputation in the legal community is a sight to behold.
Both of them went from well-respected lawyers to jokes.
Donald Trump ruins everything he touches.

I wouldn’t say Dershowitz was ever truly well-respected.

5 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Flame away...

AOC won perhaps the most liberal congressional district in the entire country. She is noisy, and I like it, but she isn't taking over the party. She is giving it a needed tug in her direction, however. 

The future is Mikie Sherrill and the diverse center left, of which 50 or so got elected. Not the 3 to 4 uber leftists like AOC.  AOC will pull them, rightfully, to universal healthcare, green new deal, and hopefully eventually UBI, but not dumb shit like jobs guarantees. 

And even though I think AOC will soften over time, she has already blown up her chance at ever getting into the Senate or President. The red states count in the Democratic primaries. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

I find myself almost wishing McCabe was lying about Trump, but deep down I know he's telling the truth:

Former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe wrote in his new book that President Trump did not believe U.S. intelligence reports about North Korean missile advances because of claims he'd heard from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The Washington Post reported that McCabe's book, "The Threat," details an instance in July 2017 where Trump did not believe information in an Oval Office briefing that North Korea test-fired an intercontinental ballistic missile for the first time. 

McCabe wrote that Trump called the launch of the long-range missile a "hoax," telling officials he knew North Korea did not have the ability to launch that type of missile "because Vladimir Putin had told him so."

Asked for comment, the White House pointed to a statement earlier Thursday from press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders that said McCabe "has no credibility and is an embarrassment to the men and women of the FBI and our great country.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/430130-mccabe-book-trump-pushed-back-on-officials-using-putin-claim-that

Mr. President, I will be sitting on this Texas ranch with all my guns, knives and machetes at the ready. <thanks Dan B. for the great deal on the prepper supplies> I will resist the invading hordes until the last bullet and breath. 

However, in the event I am overwhelmed, I do have queso, salsa and chips to sell our guests. After all,.....first and foremost......I am a capitalist like you, sir. 

• Like 1