Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Really, I don't want this to get lost.  This has had me laughing all morning.  "We want to capture the concept of Jews fleeing something.  So, we need a take on the word 'exodus'....yeah, that's what we need.  Because 'exodus' has no relationship to Jews on its own."  That's just some great unintentional comedy right there.

Artillery where you light a fuse.  Single shot rifles.  Fuck that, swords -- a blade never jams on you.  That's how we gotta go.  Plus side -- our defense budget is going to plummet, fiscal solvency is in our future.  Down side....gonna need some significant remedial training to get the troops up to speed on fighting like this:

top_banner.jpg

Quick, in preparation for the next caravan, let's hurry and trademark "Mexodus".  

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Foosters said:

FWIW, Patrick Moore is not the Co-Founder of Greenpeace. He once sailed on a Greenpeace ship in 1971. Since then, he has spent 30 years as a lobbyist for the timber, mining, and chemical industries.

I for one am shocked that Donald Trump lied about something like that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Foosters said:

FWIW, Patrick Moore is not the Co-Founder of Greenpeace. He once sailed on a Greenpeace ship in 1971. Since then, he has spent 30 years as a lobbyist for the timber, mining, and chemical industries.

Unbelievable.

Edited by BrickHorn

31 minutes ago, Foosters said:

WHAT!!!!! Trump didn't verify what Fox reported and just tweeted it out like it's the truth. SHOCKER. 

Start the day off by reading some astonishingly dumb shit said by the President.  Rinse and repeat.  Everyday.  The dumb President watches dumb television and then says dumb shit.  Then realize that I'm dumb for dumbly thinking it can't possibly get dumber than the dumbness from yesterday.  

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

"especially when he is praising Nazis, talking about how Mexicans are rapists and criminals, degrading "shithole countries," and dropping N-bombs behind closed doors"

Well, there was another drug seizure (Feb 28) at the border port of Newark (New York and New Jersey).  Why aren't the Dems making Trump sweat these huge non-border drug busts? 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

Well, there was another drug seizure               (Feb 28) at the border port of Newark (New York and New Jersey).  Why aren't the Dems making Trump sweat these huge non-border drug busts? 

Because he just constantly spews so much bullshit in every direction that it overwhelms. It's like trying to plug the Deepwater Horizon. And it's totally by design. It would be interesting if it weren't so evil and dangerous. 

17 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

He could have gotten out of it much easier than just being a turd.  Just say "All I'm saying is it isn't dangerous.  It's still gross and I'm not going to drink it."

That's not how a grifter thinks. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley

6 hours ago, TornACL said:

He's the epitome of an idiot who thinks he's a genius. Usually people like this just toil away in anonymity, making eyes roll at the local diner or bar. 

In this case, we elected him to the highest office. 

ignatiusjreillyx13j2xe.jpg

4 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

WHAT!!!!! Trump didn't verify what Fox reported and just tweeted it out like it's the truth. SHOCKER. 

Reminds me a whole of some of the posters round here that won't even do a quick google search before throwing out a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit or utter lies.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

People are moving out of NY because they harass Dotard? 

1) People that support Trump have to avoid his day-to-day inanities.  Above tweet is case in point.  You can't read that and think he is a serious person.  Ergo, twitter has no Trumptards.

2) I never tweet, but I indulged myself and tweeted at a few of the celebrities tied up in the admissions bribery thing because it is such a fun scandal.  Every single person heart'd my tweets has #MAGA #WWG1WGA #TRUMP2020 in their handle.  Ergo, twitter is full of Trumptards.

Life's mysteries.

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Every single person heart'd my tweets has #MAGA #WWG1WGA #TRUMP2020 in their handle.  Ergo, twitter is full of Trumptards.

That’s really weird.  I hardly ever get those hashtags in my twitter mentions.  

However, the Trumptard/bots flock in mass to whatever the big scandal of the day is.