Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

33 minutes ago, F250 said:

This leads me to believe that being a Trumpkin is a rooted in mental illness.

Stupid / Deplorable / Psychological problems.    That is and has always been the complete Venn diagram of Trump supporters. 

Edited by Mojo Hand

Don't let the south off the hook 

But we’re reliably stupid and in the red column.

The approximately 80,000 ding dongs in PA/MI/WI and the fence sitting flip floppers in Florida are the ones who got suckered and/or couldn’t pull the lever for an “emotional woman”.

And now we have the most emotional and irrational human being in America with a crippling Twitter addiction in the Oval Office.
  • Like 1

Biden tells his retarded followers that the plan is zero emissions by 2050. And I bet they believe it since they dont understand how energy works.

He is certainly a smart man when it comes to his minions.

Someone get me my inhaler because the irony of this post being in the Trump thread is breathtaking.
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

and all she did was attribute a quote she thought he said 30 years ago to him.  she didn't insult him or call him names (in that tweet) and i'm not even sure she was "forced" to apologize (but she did anyway).

for that she gets called a "washed-up psycho" by the president of the united states.  jesus h.

does he ever apologize when he tweets something inaccurate?  does he even have that kind of time?

Edited by henrygandorf
kramer loves bette midler

25 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Addressing crumbling infrastructure?  Addressing plummeting public schools?  Resolving the trade war?  Curbing our record deficit spending?  

No, there's no time.  Bette Midler said something mean and it must be addressed.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

and all she did was attribute a quote she thought he said 30 years ago to him.  she didn't insult him or call him names (in that tweet) and i'm not even sure she was "forced" to apologize (but she did anyway).

for that she gets called a "washed-up psycho" by the president of the united states.  jesus h.

does he ever apologize when he tweets something inaccurate?  does he even have that kind of time?

Hell, he lied in the very tweet attacking her.   He said the quote was fabricated by her, when she was actually retweeting something that has circulated on the web for a few years. 

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Biden tells his retarded followers that the plan is zero emissions by 2050. And I bet they believe it since they dont understand how energy works.

He is certainly a smart man when it comes to his minions.

There's a Biden thread and a climate thread, and you post this in the Trump thread. And you deign to refer to others as retarded? I like how you post with the cocksuredness of someone who thinks he knows a lot more than he does.

Please educate us, professor. How does energy work? Are oil and gas the only sources of energy? What emissions are produced by, for example, wind, solar, geothermal, and hydroelectric? What about nuclear? What about hydrogen? What about biofuels? Do you know what the term "net zero" means when it comes to emissions?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Jesus.  Try (less) harder.

Fuck this guy. This bit of his trying to appear as some down-to-earth family guy is ridiculous. Last night he liked a post by the troll that got banned, Ptown, that called Bama Chick a bitch. I saw it and was thinking who in the hell would like this? Sure enough it was this piece of shit. Fuck him and his make believe life. 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Go Joe. Zero emissions.

Scathing retort, professor. 

Do you by any chance happen to believe that the earth is less than 10,000 years old and that God put enough oil underground to last us forever?

And do you by any chance happen to work in the oil and gas industry?

And are you by any chance drunk right now?

35 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Fuck this guy. This bit of his trying to appear as some down-to-earth family guy is ridiculous. Last night he liked a post by the troll that got banned, Ptown, that called Bama Chick a bitch. I saw it and was thinking who in the hell would like this? Sure enough it was this piece of shit. Fuck him and his make believe life. 

Dude. The guy totally lives in the woodlands, often has sick kids if you confront him, and flies around in his private plane. He’s totally legit and totally not a troll. 

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Listen, I follow the BRF on a daily basis.

And yes, she is notably different in demeanor around Trump than other current heads of state.

But this is a woman who has been forced by protocol and politics to host actual murderous dictators and autocratic thugs as opposed to just a tacky wannabe like Trump.

Here’s some facts -

-The Obamas were invited to stay at the palace on their visit. The Trump clan was not - the excuse given was “renovations”. Only The East Wing is being renovated, mainly the Principal Corridor (this is the big hallway off which the famous balcony is located where the BRF gather after weddings, other celebrations, and Trooping the Color) and the Chinese Drawing Room, the Yellow Drawing Room and the Centre Room. There are over 50 bedrooms. Draw your own conclusions.

-The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (William and Kate) invited the Obamas over to their private home for dinner and introduced him to their son.

-The Duke and Duchess of Sussex (Harry and Meghan) are very close with the Obamas. Michelle went to her baby shower. Harry and Michelle are and have worked together on charity projects in the past.

And I don’t know why I’m bothering - literally every single RR has reported on the feelings of the BRF regarding Trump but one tweet from some American MAGAtwat is supposed to be an expert opinion.

And for whoever was asking about the difference in the Obama and Trump entourages on their respective visits to the UK.

The Obamas did take Malia and Sasha on their first visit. But the girls were also minors at the time.

A bit different than taking all four grown ass children and their spouses.

And the Queen let the girls stay at the palace and even opened a special bedroom for them to stay in while they were there.

1. Arguing with these imbeciles means the (domestic) terrorists have already won.

2. "grown ass children"?  I mean you have to give him a pass on Eric.  No explanation needed there.  And Tiffany obviously has a pituitary tumor, so we'll give her a pass as it was her "Make A Wish"...

3. Let's enjoy this for what it was - our closest ally shitting on this clown ass motherfucker's face... and him being too stupid to realize it, at all. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

But we’re reliably stupid and in the red column.

The approximately 80,000 ding dongs in PA/MI/WI and the fence sitting flip floppers in Florida are the ones who got suckered and/or couldn’t pull the lever for an “emotional woman”.

And now we have the most emotional and irrational human being in America with a crippling Twitter addiction in the Oval Office.

I agree that the Deep South is reliably stupid. SEC SEC SEC!

I disagree that the swing vote in the B1G states had anything to do with not wanting to vote for an emotional woman. HRC was fairly quiet on the class debate while Trump pounded the shit out of it with his populism. I've spent time in both Alabama and the Rust Belt for work and while both areas feel poor, the Rust Belt is depressing on a scale I didn't think was possible in the United States. Just complete hopelessness.

Democrats must remember the mistakes from the HRC campaign and not forget the importance of the class debate.

15 minutes ago, markstanco said:

So you are one of his minions? Oil wont run out before AOC says the world will end, or at least I hope not.

Do you own and drive a car or use uber? Just curious.

If you want to have a conversation then answer my questions and we'll proceed from there. 

10 hours ago, RPM said:

Perfect example of a Trumpkin. Damage someone else's property then whine when she's held accountable. If she thinks the Bobbies were cruel, she'd love to meet HPD.

Perfect Trumpkin.  A hideous bully, who when confronted, turns into a fucking wimpy cunt.   She looks like British Sarah Huckabee.

• Like 5