Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

We have a President who has no moral compass. He sees all of the bad in the world, whether it’s Putin, Jong-un, or the crooked actions of US politicians as acceptable behavior.

He pursues and cares only about his own power, fame and fortune. He is one of the most despicable people on the planet. There are many people like him, but they aren’t the President of the United States. That is what makes this whole situation unbearable.

Most of the country, including me, didn’t know much about this guy before he ran for President. He was just a “name” to many of us. Some knew from the beginning he was evil. Many figured it out during the campaign. Everyone should have figured it out by now.

There really is no excuse for anyone’s continued support for him other than willful disregard for what is right and fair in this world. Now we are finding out there are millions of those folks too.

It only took slightly paying attention to him and his style to realize he was a walking disaster and a conman. We would have done better electing Bernie Madoff.

Add in a little research and you can see how utterly corrupted he is/was.
  • Like 1

Just now, woohorn said:

He's about to lose it.

Indeed.  In that past, we thought he was losing it at times (well he did) when he was tweeting/retweeting at about 20% of his current output.  I expect nothing on his calendar from here on out to be Executive Time, with an occasional meeting with a sycophant or world leader who said nice things about him to get him fluffed up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

This has been said before, but I think he's dangerously close to getting a journalist, and/or a Dem lawmaker killed because of his rhetoric.

The only people left in his orbit are either sycophants, or legit crazy people.

He’s already inspired multiple mass murders. He doesn’t give a shit. He cares about himself and that’s it. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, HenryJames said:

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Fox News is reporting this, that means the Murdochs signed off on it.  That should scare the shit out of Trump.  

It was just last week that Paul Ryan, member of Fox board of directors, said to prepare for the post-Trump era.  

Me: "Paul, how long are we talking, like after November 2020?"

Paul: "Duck!"

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

He’s already inspired multiple mass murders. He doesn’t give a shit. He cares about himself and that’s it. 

He doesn't care about anyone outside of Ivanka. Hell he would throw her under the bus to save his ass if and when he has to. 

The guy is a lunatic. We have a man who has all of the nuclear codes, the person who has more power at his disposal than any human being who ever set foot on this small planet of ours, and that person happens to be not only batshit crazy, but also likely suffering from some form of dementia.

This is the nightmare scenario. In the 20th and early 21st century we could point to who our main adversary was in regards to wanting to destroy our version of Democracy. That was always a foreign agent or nation. We could point at our threat and focus our attention on it knowing it was not an American (yes we have had spies and defectors as almost every country has) trying to ruin us from within. 

Now we have a completely illiterate buffoon who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground in charge of everything. This is a turning point for us as a country. We either force those in Washington to do their damn job or we just let our country wander aimlessly. Brisket's airplane crashing into the mountain scenario is not far off the mark. I say that as someone who hopes those who are currently doing the wrong thing decide to put party over country and do what is right, if for no other reason than it being what is best for the majority of this country we all live in. Looking at the current evidence of their actions I do not think they will though and I hope hell has a nice hot seat waiting for them.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 1