Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

8 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Right wing news outlets on the mark, circling back to the "transcript".   Any testimony is bogus, fake, the "transcript" is the real conversation.  Nothing is real but the "transcript".  Nevermind that it isn't a word for word "transcript".  Don't believe what you see and what you hear!

THE TRANSCRIPT is definitely the word of the day. So, let's stop with the secrecy. Release the real TRANSCRIPT instead of a MEMO.

Wait, I'm confused. Have they conducted interviews in secret and locked down any and all information, or have gop members spent the majority of time questioning witnesses? 2 1/2 hours between tweets, so I guess things can become cloudy in that time. 

37 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What's he tweeting about?  I don't have that account or app, but please post a couple of his more poignant thoughts. 

I used to think, as much as I disliked him, that he at least seems to be up and at it very early for a fat guy his age.  Then somebody on here started posting his official calendar each day and I see that for the most part, other that tweeting, he doesn't do anything else before lunch.  So it's easy to get up when all you have to do is just spew rage.  I mean, isn't that we're doing right now?  But then most of us have to hit the grind here shortly and help with kids, etc.  

Anyway, I wonder which WH Staffer has to come into his bedroom to help him with these tweets.  Obviously Milania ain't in there to assist with spelling, word choice, etc.  Some poor communications staffer has to come in there and see him in his most undecent.  I can see him now talking to her, "Nevermind my massive morning wood sweetheart.  We gotta get these tweets out."  

Compare it to this...at least according to this, a day in the life for Obama started at 0830 and ended about 2300.  
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/day-in-the-life-of-president-obama-2015-2

and of course who could forget Mitch McConnell's favorite song, by the great Elvis Presley

"In the Cold Kentucky Ukrain"  

and yes you moronic Trump lovers, I can do this all day.  I have an encyclopedic knowledge of song lyrics.

One thing I learned in law school.  Always get the name of your key alibi correct.  

^

that's an interesting point, what's been the highest profile termination of an active-duty officer by a Commander-in-Chief?  I'm sure it's happened before.  I know his team is already looking for precedent.  Fucking traitors.  

Meanwhile, Pence is about to land in Austin, rent some assless chaps from Lucy-in-Disguise on South Congress and get to partying. 

3 minutes ago, sachick said:

He is so irritated that the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghadi didn't give him more positive press. It kills him that Obama got so much praise and here is trying to one up Obama and it didn't work.

Unless al-Baghadi was on last season of DWTS or The Voice or American Idol, 95% of Americans have no idea who he is.  I'd reckon 95% of Americans knew who OBL was. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

^

that's an interesting point, what's been the highest profile termination of an active-duty officer by a Commander-in-Chief?  I'm sure it's happened before.  I know his team is already looking for precedent.  Fucking traitors.  

Meanwhile, Pence is about to land in Austin, rent some assless chaps from Lucy-in-Disguise on South Congress and get to partying. 

Truman Firing MacArthur is the highest profile

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-relieves-macarthur-of-duties-in-korea

Trump is too insecure to fire Vindman, just like he doesn’t fuck with Ted Lieu’s status as an Air Force Reserve officer   

Trump really is trying to piss the military off though.   He seems to feel about them the way he feels about the FBI.

Trump should send this beer guy a big thank you, it's taking some of the heat off his reception Sunday night. I'll take Boos over Bud Light any day. That's lawnmower beer in our house. #beersnob

In a related note to the comments above, Purple Heart testifier is going to have to up his carpetbagger game and stop being so patriotic if he wants to keep up with Ted.

In a note to the comments above, Purple Heart testifier is going to have to up his carpetbagger game and stop being so patriotic if he wants to keep up with Ted Cruz.

4 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

jfc i can't even.

i just don't understand. really, i can't wrap my head around it like at ALL. ~half of my fellow citizens look at that and think Obama is a piece of shit and Trump is a god. how is that our reality? HOW??

wtf happened to us. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He mad

Yep, the chorus of boos at the baseball game caused a moment of discomfort as his view of himself was briefly shaken, now its back to narcissistic self-defense:  Its not me. I AM the greatest President ever.  Its THEM!  Everyone could see my magnificence if not for the scheming Democrats!

Edited by Goredho

10 minutes ago, mchookem said:

jfc i can't even.

i just don't understand. really, i can't wrap my head around it like at ALL. ~half of my fellow citizens look at that and think Obama is a piece of shit and Trump is a god. how is that our reality? HOW??

wtf happened to us. 

Someone hit the nail on the head in an earlier post: Trump acts like idiots think a President and/or rich person should act. Mainly because he tells them this is how he should act and they believe it.

I know some of those idiots and the closest they can get to criticizing Trump is that they almost universally admit they wish he would get off twitter. In other words, they don't really care what he says or does in private, they just don't like being hit in the face with it over and over again. 

23 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

And again if you want to know what roughly half our population thinks of that tune in to your local a m right wing radio station and listen to the callers.  One after the other they are praising his demeanor and saying America is finally respected again.

It's bizarro world and flat out asinine.

6 minutes ago, Goredho said:

All I can say is that the transcript's pretty plain
There's nothing to this whole damn Ukrain
And all I can do is just obstruct what they do
And tweet my point of view it is the most sane
The most sane

I just want someone to say to me, oh-oh-oh-oh
No President has ever been so great, yeah-yeah-yeah!
You know I'd like to see Adam Schiff die today
Just stay with me, GOP, and we'll have it made

And some don't understand why I tweet all day
And start to complain about Ukrain
And all I can do is pop Adderall to stay awake
And scheme a way to make a great escape
Escape
Escape
Escape

You don't like my point of view, you're the one fuckin' insane
Cause I'm sane
The most sane

You know I'd do whatever to see Schiff die today
I'll have it made
I'll have it made
Oh no no you know I really wanna really gonna have it made
You know, I'll have it made

Edit:  I'd like to be sorry for fucking up the bee girl song for everyone, but I'm not.

Take a bow sir

23 minutes ago, Goredho said:

The most sane

Escape
Escape
Escape

Cause I'm sane
The most sane

I'll have it made
I'll have it made

Edit:  I'd like to be sorry for fucking up the bee girl song for everyone, but I'm not.

Now if only Trump would croak on his tour bus in New Orleans.

5 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Now if only Trump would croak on his tour bus in New Orleans.

Outta rep, but yeah.  Would trade Trump to get back Shannon Hoon yesterday.  Actually, I'd trade most of you to get Hoon back, but that's beside the point :D

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Goredho said:

The most sane

Escape
Escape
Escape

Cause I'm sane
The most sane

I'll have it made
I'll have it made

i believe that was the first album i ever bought.