Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

7 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Y'all know that when you quote Chrispy his posts show up for everyone who has him on ignore.

'kthanksbye.

I can't ignore him -- I read and neg. I am sick of his stupid posts and that stupid avatar of a nerd who was also a rapist. 

7 hours ago, ADHD said:

I bet you anything you are gay. If not gay probably genuinely curious.

6 hours ago, Chrispy said:

I’m very torn on the issue. 

There you have it. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Me thinks he’s just floating the National Emergency shit to pressure the networks to air him.

This has been a thought passed around by strategists.  Problem is..... you can only play that card once.  If you make the network heads look foolish, they'll never believe you again regardless of what excuse you bring.

1 hour ago, Tuco said:

For those criticizing the networks for airing Trump’s speech tomorrow, you know, there is a non-trivial chance the leader of the free world will have a nervous breakdown on live tv tomorrow. Hard not to carry.

If that happens, I'd be perfectly satisfied watching it on tape delay. Over and over again.

31 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Yeah, they've found trails of discarded Qurans all the way from Veracruz to Ozona, and the MSM keeps a tight lid on the shootouts we've been having with ISIS in Eagle Pass and Del Rio. Terlingua has already fallen and all chili there now must be halal. I was shocked to have to observe Sharia law last time I was in Alpine -- I'd been told the border was secure. NATIONAL EMERGENCY

boarder

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chrispy said:

Meh, a wall is only part of the equation. We’ll settle for anything at this point. 

Whenever I read your posts all I can imagine is a panhandler screeching about end times. It never comes to fruition, but you could tell they truly believe it. 

I have been "away" for a couple of years so sorry for being so behind on shit and this is the first thread I clicked on......but are you like the new Swam but richer?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Do we have a bingo chart for tonight's festivities?

Odds anywhere on if he utters a profanity or not? Or openly bashes by name Schumer, Pelosi, etc?

Odds that he turns this into an impromptu re-election campaign rally?  Will the "sanctions are coming" poster be on the Resolute Desk, or will it be framed and on display?

With this president, and live television, anything is possible.

What's sad is this dumb fucker knows and understands people will be tuning in not to hear him blather on about a wall and a crisis and brown people, but they will tune in to see just what he says and does.  

7 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

This has been a thought passed around by strategists.  Problem is..... you can only play that card once.  If you make the network heads look foolish, they'll never believe you again regardless of what excuse you bring.

This is Donald Trump we’re talking about right?

Yeah, they've found trails of discarded Qurans all the way from Veracruz to Ozona, and the MSM keeps a tight lid on the shootouts we've been having with ISIS in Eagle Pass and Del Rio. Terlingua has already fallen and all chili there now must be halal. I was shocked to have to observe Sharia law last time I was in Alpine -- I'd been told the border was secure. NATIONAL EMERGENCY

They can’t even sell pork products at Allsup’s anymore!
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, DixonHur said:

I'd like to know how they plan to build a 2,000 mile wall through the desert without using any undocumented workers.

The hordes of Anglo olds of course.  They'll have to take them from the fields of Yuma's iceberg lettuce farms but they'll answer the Maga call.  Or not.  

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

I think the real game will be the number of times the word terrorist is used.

And not once will it be paired with the "radical Islamic" modifier. It used to be very important to Trump that Obama should use that precise phrase. But Jihadists aren't coming across the southern border and those are the only terrorists we have to be worried about. He's just co-opting the label and using it to fool the gullible rubes who follow him into thinking there are monsters under the bed. To my knowledge, no terrorist attack has ever been perpetrated in this country by a radical Catholic from Guatemala. 

It's such a transparent game. 

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

"Play with".

I wasn’t familiar with this particular conspiracy theory until a few weeks ago, but according to TexAgs, it’s common knowledge the Fed raises interest rates in R years and lowers them in D years because of partisan reasons.  

Gosh, the economy keeps expanding when Ds are in charge.  The deficit and debt keeps going up in R years.  Steep cliffs keep appearing in R years.  Stability and low rates keep appearing in D years.  THE CONSPIRACY IS ENORMOUS

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This hits close to home.  My wife was born there.  She might hate Trump more than BamaGirl.  

The comments are spot on and scarier than the tweet and confirm my worst fears.  Why do the 21st century American rubes outnumber the 20th century Communist Russia/Eastern European rubes?  That don't make no sense....

3 minutes ago, M12BH said:

The comments are spot on and scarier than the tweet and confirm my worst fears.  Why do the 21st century American rubes outnumber the 20th century Communist Russia/Eastern European rubes?  That don't make no sense....

Communism is better for the masses than far right bullshit.  Why do we think Putin is hellbent on the right winning here?  For our good?  LOL

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

She’s a pussy.  Just make up a number.  Everyone else in the administration does. 

4 minutes ago, M12BH said:

She is disgusting.

So, 6 encounters or list people on the southern border, 41 over same period on the nothern.  The real issue, visa overstays, is around 50k for Mexico and 100k for Canada.  

So, not just the numbers lie, but the bigger lie about where the issues really are, and why they are animated.  Where the brown people are.

So who is giving the Democratic response tonight on "THE BOARDER CRISIS?"

Because if its not Beto or a border state Hispanic, it'll be poorly received. I don't need some Caucasian from New Hampshire or Minnesota rebutting Trump on the southern boarder "crisis"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

So who is giving the Democratic response tonight on "THE BOARDER CRISIS?"

Because if its not Beto or a border state Hispanic, it'll be poorly received. I don't need some Caucasian from New Hampshire or Minnesota rebutting Trump on the southern boarder "crisis"

Beto would kill it...but I doubt the mainstream Dem party would want to elevate him like that. 

39 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

And not once will it be paired with the "radical Islamic" modifier. It used to be very important to Trump that Obama should use that precise phrase. But Jihadists aren't coming across the southern border and those are the only terrorists we have to be worried about. He's just co-opting the label and using it to fool the gullible rubes who follow him into thinking there are monsters under the bed. To my knowledge, no terrorist attack has ever been perpetrated in this country by a radical Catholic from Guatemala. 

I had a weekend-long argument with some dickhead on Facebook about five or six years ago who was claiming that the cartels were helping radical Islamic terrorists slip into America. I pointed out to him that there was exactly nothing in that enterprise for the likes of El Chapo -- why would he want to fuck up his marketplace? And also, wouldn't it be more likely that he would care-package Obama the heads of any ISIS dudes he caught roaming through his territory in an attempt to curry favor with DC? It wouldn't be the first time mobsters joined forces with the government to fight a common enemy -- witness the Mafia and the US army in Sicily in WW2. But still this dumbass persisted -- ISIS had already infiltrated the Valley, blah blah blah, and that I would find out the truth the hard way, soon, very soon. (Tedknightcaddyshackmeme) Unfriend / block, adios mofo. 

I wasn’t familiar with this particular conspiracy theory until a few weeks ago, but according to TexAgs, it’s common knowledge the Fed raises interest rates in R years and lowers them in D years because of partisan reasons.  

Gosh, the economy keeps expanding when Ds are in charge.  The deficit and debt keeps going up in R years.  Steep cliffs keep appearing in R years.  Stability and low rates keep appearing in D years.  THE CONSPIRACY IS ENORMOUS

Pssst- don't tell 'em that the Prez nominates the Chair of the BoG of the Fed ...

50 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Declaring a national security threat/emergency for political purposes will be one more thing that will be difficult to roll back for future presidents with authoritarian aspirations.

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Not really into a "what about/what if" but holy shit if Obama had declared a "national emergency" because of gun violence after Fort Hood/Aurora/Sandy Hook/Pulse mass shootings.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I had a weekend-long argument with some dickhead on Facebook about five or six years ago who was claiming that the cartels were helping radical Islamic terrorists slip into America. I pointed out to him that there was exactly nothing in that enterprise for the likes of El Chapo -- why would he want to fuck up his marketplace? And also, wouldn't it be more likely that he would care-package Obama the heads of any ISIS dudes he caught roaming through his territory in an attempt to curry favor with DC? It wouldn't be the first time mobsters joined forces with the government to fight a common enemy -- witness the Mafia and the US army in Sicily in WW2. But still this dumbass persisted -- ISIS had already infiltrated the Valley, blah blah blah, and that I would find out the truth the hard way, soon, very soon. (Tedknightcaddyshackmeme) Unfriend / block, adios mofo. 

I had a case in Austin brought by some central Mexican folks.  I kept trying to depose them and they kept making excuses, putting me off.  Eventually my annoyance turned into suspicion and caused me to look into it.  Turns out they couldn't come to Texas because they were on a no fly list.  Why?  Because they built the largest mosque in Mexico and imported some radical Muslim cleric that was tied to a bombing of the Israeli embassy in Argentina in the 90s.  Deposed them in Monterrey.  After about two hours of nonsense questions, I took a deep breath and said "Soooo. . . tell me about the bombing."    All that is to say, there are in fact radical Islamic terrorists there.  Who knows if they are slipping into America.  Sorry for the Brisketanecdote.

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I had a case in Austin brought by some central Mexican folks.  I kept trying to depose them and they kept making excuses, putting me off.  Eventually my annoyance turned into suspicion and caused me to look into it.  Turns out they couldn't come to Texas because they were on a no fly list.  Why?  Because they built the largest mosque in Mexico and imported some radical Muslim cleric that was tied to a bombing of the Israeli embassy in Argentina in the 90s.  Deposed them in Monterrey.  After about two hours of nonsense questions, I took a deep breath and said "Soooo. . . tell me about the bombing."    All that is to say, there are in fact radical Islamic terrorists there.  Who knows if they are slipping into America.  Sorry for the Brisketanecdote.

For a Muslim cleric to be anti-Israel is one thing...to take that fight to America as well is another, especially if that cleric is Palestinian.