Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I hate you for putting the image of his pink gut sways and man-tits juggle to the rhythm of a well-hung, hermaphroditic Nancy pumps his plump rump while the moans in his unforgettable voice emanate from the little bitty mouth on his chubby orange face. Picture that terribly sick scene from the first episode of Black Mirror where the Prime Minister of Great Britain has to fuck a squealing pig. It's something like that.

There now. I got you back.

Don't forget the fat, dirty farts ^

Edited by retread
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I hate you for putting the image of his pink gut swaying and man-tits juggling to the rhythm of a well-hung, hermaphroditic Nancy pumps his plump rump while the moans in his unforgettable voice emanate from the little bitty mouth on his chubby orange face. Picture that terribly sick scene from the first episode of Black Mirror where the Prime Minister of Great Britain has to fuck a squealing pig. It's something like that.

Well... I came.

20 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

This is the president of the United States of America. What an embarrassment. 

Fuck you rust belt and bible belt, we should give them what they want and free them of the blue states.... 

Not just a shutdown.  A Shutdown!!1

16 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I hate you for putting the image of his pink gut swaying and man-tits juggling to the rhythm of a well-hung, hermaphroditic Nancy pumping his plump rump while the moans in his unforgettable voice emanate from the little bitty mouth on his chubby orange face. Picture that terribly sick scene from the first episode of Black Mirror where the Prime Minister of Great Britain has to fuck a squealing pig. It's something like that.

JFC, spoiler that shit.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Constant said:

Suspeskick

Again I know I'm a fucking idiot, but I do have access to these crazy computer google maps, so where the fuck are we taking these quick turns...which are now left or right... that just give you instant untouched access into the free land??   

Oh yeah and what about those crazy ass Mad Max vehicles, is that still a thing or did that peter out in the last few days?

7 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

tenor.gif

Aww he's talking about the plot to fast and furious 9. Or as we say in the bidness, Fast & Furious: Here come the Mexicans

I love that plot twist where they take an unexpected turn and magically 4 people appear.  I cannot wait for the cunning easter eggs Ludacris about to drop.

Oh