Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Have comfort in the fact the human race will come to an end no matter what one day.

Lol @ Christians supporting this human piece of shit

Ideally it will end not by self-destruction but by surviving long enough to evolve into a higher species. 

40 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

pretty sure that type of mental compartmentalization shows signs we're dealing with a real live sociopath. 

tough to find them out in the wild.  they should interview him in season 3 of mindhunter.

Was there a season 2?

Obligatory

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Like everything Trump cult, it reminds me of aggy.  UNCOVER!! 

Trump is the aggy id.....into whom Satan has breathed life, and now he sits in the White House.

The aggy id runs our country now.  Man, can't see how THAT could go wrong for us.

I guess "conservative" will be defined as whatever the Imperial President declares it to be.

A lot of conservatives on this board will be rounded up with the ebil libs for not toeing the GOP line. You're declared non-conservative by decree.

America tamely watches or cheers.

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I guess "conservative" will be defined as whatever the Imperial President declares it to be.

A lot of conservatives on this board will be rounded up with the ebil libs for not toeing the GOP line. You're declared non-conservative by decree.

America tamely watches or cheers.

Because we've been tamed by jobs, mortgages, car payments, tuition, etc. You know, consumerism.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, retread said:

Its astounding that principled conservatives are cool with the federal government telling private entities which speech they MUST carry on their platforms which are completely privately funded and ran. 

I'd love to hear a coherent, technically sound argument backing that position. 

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Its astounding that principled conservatives are cool with the federal government telling private entities which speech they MUST carry on their platforms which are completely privately funded and ran. 

A solution to a problem that only actually exists in the minds of the most ardent conservatives.

The Trump family keep me in the loop. I'm honored. I'd love to walk up to the president and, tears streaming on my face, thank him for all of his achievements. 

Latest email is from Donald Jr.. Sharp guy. Well liked. Big future. Seems that saying people contributed to his dad shames them. I'm disappointed that I wasn't addressed by name beyond the salutation. I better send in some money and brave the possibility of being outed by Castro.

Sean RomaVicta,

This week Joaquin Castro, chairman of his brother’s failing presidential campaign, released the personal information of private citizens just because they supported President Trump.

This was a disgusting and inappropriate personal attack on American Citizens. Where is the Mainstream Media on this story? These donors are great Americans who love this country and are giving their hard earned money to Keep America Great.

While President Trump has been fighting for YOU, Liberal Democrats have sunk to personal attacks on my father and now, his incredible supporters. It’s nonsense.

These Brave Patriots chose to support President Trump and were shamed for it. But as Americans we should never be ashamed. We are proud of our President and must stand behind him in his fight to Keep America Great.

The President wants to know if you will you join him in this fight with your first contribution? We need 45 new donors from the 78736 zip code to contribute and publicly pledge their support for President Trump. Even if it’s just a few dollars, it will make a HUGE difference.

24 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I haven't seen any evidence of actual bias. Everything is just algorithms working as they're supposed to, with a focus on ad revenue, profit. It's a made up a problem.

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:
Sean RomaVicta,

The President wants to know if you will you join him in this fight with your first contribution? We need 45 new donors from the 78736 zip code to contribute and publicly pledge their support for President Trump. Even if it’s just a few dollars, it will make a HUGE difference.

Hmmm.  78736.

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/?data_type=processed&committee_id=C00580100&contributor_zip=78736&two_year_transaction_period=2020

Looks like 54 contributions for the 19-20 cycle.  High of $750.00

One fine patriot,  Ms. Mary Page,  has donated 31 times so far this year, at $10 a pop. 

6 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

I haven't seen any evidence of actual bias. Everything is just algorithms working as they're supposed to, with a focus on ad revenue, profit. It's a made up a problem.

Cruz has pointed to internal discussion documents (that were in no way policy guidelines or playbooks) as evidence of bias. Which is horseshit, but that ain't gonna stop the snowflake right from being mad when the daily stormer stops getting free passes for calls to violence and harassment.

10 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Seen on twitter somewhere.

"Wow!  They are censoring your discussions of lowering taxes?"   

no, not those conservative values

"Wow.  Censoring your hawkish foreign policy chatter?"

"Wow.  They aren't letting you post about reducing centralized power in D.C.?

"Wow.  You mean they aren't letting you promote aggressively developing our natural resources?"

"Wow.  It's surprising they delete references to the Laffer Curve."

"Wow.  Deleting your encouraging of church attendance?"

no, there's one more conservative value you haven't mentioned yet.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sachick said:

If it weren't for family that would revolt, I would seriously consider just moving to Canada. 

Why?  Then they win.  Make life hell for them.  They publicly support Trump - we make sure that business feels the pain.  Their racist posts are caught online - make it impossible for the assholes to get a job.  You act like we all don't have the means to fight back.  We do.  Fuck them all, one at a time. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Cruz has pointed to internal discussion documents (that were in no way policy guidelines or playbooks) as evidence of bias. Which is horseshit, but that ain't gonna stop the snowflake right from being mad when the daily stormer stops getting free passes for calls to violence and harassment.

They are ALWAYS working the refs.  

the media, the FBI, the FED, the tech companies, the courts, the democrats 

Brow beat the shit out of all these people claiming how unfair they’re treating you.

They will then bend over backwards for your agenda. 

Fascist playbook 101

According to CNN, Trump reportedly lashed out at his aides for keeping reporters and cameras away during his visit. 

Also known as; Trump upset his visits weren’t more about him and less about whatever those low energy losers were going through. 

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

In-n-out is surprising to me,being they are a California company.  Interested to see what flack they get.  

Don’t the have bible verses on their cups?

Them Christians are alllll in on St. Trump.

Oh and there isn’t one business on there I go to, so noice.

Edited by DigglerontheHoof