Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, Goredho said:

HAHAHAHAHA!  I love it.

3cz1xc.jpg

There's a pizza parlor in New York with a secret basement.  The entire DNC goes down there and has sex with the pizza.  If you refuse to have sex with the pizza you get kicked out of the DNC.  

• Haha 1

I've come to realize the president, the admin, the Rs in congress, and everyone around them view this all like a bunch of frat boys that have been caught, but don't think there will be any real repercussions.  They are basically giggling like idiots and trying to shrug it off like it's no big deal, they were just joking, so come on guys, let's just move on. 

Fuck em all.

• Like 5

I remember from my frat days such exciting pranks and sexual escapades as:

the Turkish Switcheroo

the Kurdish Pullout

the Ukrainian Dutchmen 

the Guiliani Subpeona Subpenis 

i could go on but it’d get Smitty in trouble 

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Outside of the Trump rally.

I’m worried some ugly violent shit might go down tonight.

Narrator: but what she did not know in that moment was that this could never end without a bit of the old ultra-violence. 

Edited by hayden_horn
  • Like 2

Kroll, the president of the Minneapolis Police Federation, wore a bright red “Cops for Trump” T-shirt, and spoke at Target Center about how the president supports police departments across the country as they face scrutiny following years of high-profile police shootings.

“The Obama administration and the handcuffing and oppression of police was despicable,” Kroll said. “The first thing President Trump did when he took office was turn that around … he decided to start let cops do their job, put the handcuffs on the criminals instead of (on) us.”

The Minneapolis police union began selling the “Cops for Trump” shirts this week as a form of protest against a new city policy that bars officers from wearing their uniforms in support of political candidates.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019/10/10/bob-kroll-head-of-minneapolis-police-union-speaks-at-trump-rally/