Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Has anything leaked with regards to Trump wanting his own news agency?America's Real News, in which he polls favorably in everything. Have headlines suck as "Kurds greatful Trump gave them opportunity" "World set to honor Trump" "How Trump saved the economy " "poll: 90% of Mexicans favor wall"

So the National Enquirer then?  I always love reading those headlines when I'm in line at the grocery store.

11 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

One thing I missed that I just heard on CNN was that they were arrested at the airport as they attempted to flee the country.

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Meh, if some nutjob kills him, we don't get the satisfaction of a) seeing him lose, b) watching him stand there and pout as Liz Warren takes the oath of office or c) watching him get dragged off to prison with Don Jr. and The Kush while Melania flees to Europe with Barron and Ivanka goes into witness protection. Oh, and D) witnessing millions of Trumpkins simultaneously stroke out next November. 

Correct, all much better possible scenarios. 

20 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

This is where they start to dismantle the crime organization. These guys are small players in an organized attempt for Russia to control US politics. Much of the GOP has their hands in this, and I’m guessing they’ll let these guys turn on others to see how far up the ladder this goes.

18 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

The balls on Ivanka Trump calling out someone for lack of qualifications for their job. How’s your husband’s Middle East peace plan coming along by the way?

I don't follow her on twitter or anything, but it seems like for the most part she has stayed away from the political bullshit the rest of her family trots out day after day.  They must really be getting scared and  have the all hands on deck mentality now.

Edited by UTCzech III
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

The fact that moving even 50 soldiers or whatever this is causes such an uproar, shows you the forces that anybody with a slightly less interventionist stance faces in DC. 

Fuck you. "Moving even 50 soldiers" means that there are now at least 100 dead United States Allies, all because Donald Trump is a cowardly, selfish, historically ignorant, small fisted shitgibbon. You know full well Trump sacrificed the Kurds because he was bought, pressured or bullied by Erdogan, yet you are still on duty, shamelessly trying to spin Trump's shameful betrayal of our allies. Their blood is on Trump's hands and by extension, dripping all over your keyboard.  

Whether you are making these posts for a paycheck, or not, you are a terrible human being.  

https://www.foxnews.com/world/turkey-military-assault-in-syria

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Sarah's profile photo on Facebook.  She sounds ugly.  Wait.

Image may contain: 1 person

15 minutes ago, Player said:

Sounds like she's buying into Brisket's outlook. 

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Sarah's profile photo on Facebook.  She sounds ugly.  Wait.

Image may contain: 1 person

Sounds like she may be internet flirting with Brisket.  She's just wasting her time because there's no way he would be attracted to her fiery red hair, creamy white skin, and her voluptuous, divine boobs.

However, me on the other hand....

Edited by Post Oak
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

But we need to take a lot more fucking ownership of Trump and how he came to be.  An attitude of "hey, I didn't vote for him, and he's an abberation" is a cop out and dangerous as shit.  Trumpism has been festering in our national consciousness for a long fucking time now.  All of the pieces were there.  And except for Hillary, they haven't gone away.  Michael Moore called it, he was right, and I agreed with him, and note that NONE of his reasons are "because Trump is a great candidate" - https://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

This country, the United States, ELECTED DONALD TRUMP.   HE GOT MORE VOTES WHERE IT MATTERED.  We are who we elect, and if we deny that, then we're dead men walking.  Hell, I KNOW that not everybody views things the way I do.  So many of y'all seem to be worried about Donald Trump.  He's a fucking symptom.  I'm worried about the kind of country that elected that shitstain to be its president.  And I worry about other countries that put Erdogan in power, and Victor Orban, and Boris Johnson, and Sebastian Kurz, and the list goes on.  We've got a serious fucking global cancer, and if we just get a nice painkiller/Jesus Shot that makes us feel better in 2020, and say "whew, glad we're past THAT!", then we're toast.

4 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

We are to blame. We, us, the People of the United States of America. Sorry if that hurts your feels.

4 hours ago, Continental Op said:

More people voted against Trump than voted for him. This "WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR TRUMP" nonsense some of you are throwing down is tiresome.

I'm tired of this nonsense as well - what's next, somebody going to come out and say "YOU NEED TO TAKE MORE FUCKING OWNERSHIP OF AGGY AND HOW IT CAME TO BE!"  "aggy has been festering in Texas for a long fucking time now.  All of the pieces were there.  And they haven't gone away. "

I didn't vote for Trump, I'm not a member of the GOP (or either party for that matter), I haven't tossed any Republicans money or time (volunteering) in over 15 years.  I wasn't a Democrat who thought it was Hillary's turn or that she would make a good candidate.  In fact, I repeatedly told friends and family members who were enthusiastic about her that she was the one candidate who could lead to a Trump win.  I don't manage her time or her campaign, and didn't fuck up and lose in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania, or Florida, etc.  I'm not a part of the GOP leadership who is still pumping out sunshine about Trump.

This is squarely on Trump supporters.  And a little bit on Hillary supporters, but mostly Trump supporters.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

When we stopped allowing fair and balanced reporting, we opened the doors to this shit. We fucked ourselves by allowing radicalization of our own with the CNNs and Foxs. We've dumbed ourselves down and don't use critical thinking because it is too hard. We are falling behind and in my lifetime, it seems like we will no longer be the leader of the free world. Sad but true. We have to build ourselves back up from here and quit being complacent boobs.

In the early days of CNN (and even Fox News later on), they actually weren't as bad (And CNN is nowhere near as bad as Fox is now).  The problem is that they have 24-hour news cycles to fill, and they went the route of putting talking (air)heads on in the evening, and then old people would get riled up right before bed, and wake up angry, and wash, rinse, repeat.

They also latch onto stories targeting the lowest common denominators - we don't really need to hear about some dipshit in Kalamazoo who got his nuts caught in his Roomba or whatever, and we don't need to hear about some horrific crime committed against one person in Butt Fuck, Michigan.  Yes, it's a tragedy, it sucks, but how about spending more time on Flint's water situation, which affects far more people, and is a clear warning to the rest of America.

4 hours ago, GRHorn said:

I respect Justin quite a bit. I’m not sure if he’s implying it’s intentional that Potus wants more war or if it’s just Ill advised. I’m encouraged by any kind of pullback.

The fact that moving even 50 soldiers or whatever this is causes such an uproar, shows you the forces that anybody with a slightly less interventionist stance faces in DC. 

See these tweets below from one of the most connected globalists (no Trump fan) there is, 

Based on Amash's other posts he is saying Trump's actions are not based on a noninterventionist approach and its bullshit to think otherwise.

Here he pretty declares that Trump is acting in bad faith.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

When we stopped allowing fair and balanced reporting, we opened the doors to this shit. We fucked ourselves by allowing radicalization of our own with the CNNs and Foxs. We've dumbed ourselves down and don't use critical thinking because it is too hard. We are falling behind and in my lifetime, it seems like we will no longer be the leader of the free world. Sad but true. We have to build ourselves back up from here and quit being complacent boobs.

Nobody has ever been radicalized by CNN.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

At what point did the Russian /ex-Soviet mob take over NYC?  The 90s after the USSR fell and when Rudy was Mayor?  Trump and Rudy both obviously have ties to a ridiculous amount of Eastern European gangsters.  

At least the Sicilians didn’t fuck up our Middle East policy or foreign alliances.

Really makes you wonder how long this game has been going on. Remember,  Rudy took down the Italian mob during the same time period the Russian gangsters were taking over. Wonder just how long Rudy has been in bed with russia. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

A bunch of us here have insisted for months that the Democrats could move the polls by leading with confidence, rather than waiting for polls to move on their own before acting.   This is nice to see. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

The balls on Ivanka Trump calling out someone for lack of qualifications for their job. How’s your husband’s Middle East peace plan coming along by the way?

And the guy graduated from fucking Yale Law School and had been in business 20 years. Seriously, just the degree is enough to be qualified to be on the board of company. Hell, I'm pretty sure every Yale law graduate is on the board of at least one company I guarantee he is more qualified for the position than about 90% of people on the boards of the Fortune 500 companies. 

8 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

A bunch of us here have insisted for months that the Democrats could move the polls by leading with confidence, rather than waiting for polls to move on their own before acting.   This is nice to see. 

Right? Fucking amazing that Dem leadership had to be dragged kicking and screaming to understand "hey, maybe if we actually act like all this criminal behavior is really bad instead of 'not impeachment-worthy' more people will support impeachment."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

The Trump family's lack of self awareness is something special to behold.

I recall seeing that she wrote a book about women in leadership a few years ago, before her father was elected.    Like she would know. anything about the subject.

48 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm tired of this nonsense as well - what's next, somebody going to come out and say "YOU NEED TO TAKE MORE FUCKING OWNERSHIP OF AGGY AND HOW IT CAME TO BE!"  "aggy has been festering in Texas for a long fucking time now.  All of the pieces were there.  And they haven't gone away. "

I didn't vote for Trump, I'm not a member of the GOP (or either party for that matter), I haven't tossed any Republicans money or time (volunteering) in over 15 years.  I wasn't a Democrat who thought it was Hillary's turn or that she would make a good candidate.  In fact, I repeatedly told friends and family members who were enthusiastic about her that she was the one candidate who could lead to a Trump win.  I don't manage her time or her campaign, and didn't fuck up and lose in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania, or Florida, etc.  I'm not a part of the GOP leadership who is still pumping out sunshine about Trump.

This is squarely on Trump supporters.  And a little bit on Hillary supporters, but mostly Trump supporters.

I agree. Don't ever forget that this is the fault of the 63,000,000 Americans who voted for Donald Trump. They are the problem.