Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

36 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He’s terrified 

So we are at the phase where Trump is trying to intimidate Republican Senators.  That is Fucking Awesome, because that means there are more (R) Senators who are not 100% backing him than we probably think, and he's trying to keep it quiet, and keep them in line.

And Mitch probably had that leaked to CNN.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

"Blue on Green".  What a complete fucking  idiot.  He literally knows nothing.

What the fuck is he babbling about?  Is he seriously trying to insinuate that foreign trainees often turn their weapons on US soldiers?

Good lord, 25A *NOW*.  Those fools standing behind him nodding their heads need to be removed from their positions as well.  Pronto.

I can't even fathom how incredibly stupid Trump's timing was on this Turkey thing. 

The time he needs R support most, he does the one thing that could possibly jeopardize that support. 

I still can't believe anyone on earth would be stupid enough to think that Trump is some kind of master strategist. 

He just urinates everywhere, and occasionally his piss accidentally puts out a fire. 

• Like 2

Lately, every time I walk away from this threat for even for 5 hours I get 2, 3, and sometimes 5 pages behind.  Then while scrolling through the pages yet another page behind!  So it got me to wondering...was the 2018 thread the same way?  Come to find out it moved even faster.  That thread began on March 25th...and accumulated 896 pages in 282 days.  This year's thread is "only" on page 797 (unless another was added while I typed this) in...get this --- 282 days.

There's your fucking stat of the day.  Now back to our eventual Trumpagedon......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

Yeah but what is Trump getting on the backend. He's not sacrificing his support from the military, neocons in Congress and Fox News just for Khashoggi. 

Mohyeldin played a clip of Trump admitting his conflict-of-interest during a 2015 interview with Breitbart.

“I have a little conflict-of-interest because I have a major, major building in Istanbul. And it’s a tremendously successful job. It’s called Trump Towers,” Trump said. “Two towers. Instead of one, not the usual one. It’s two.”

Who knows what stirs the pudding in Trumps brain.......

35 minutes ago, TornACL said:

I can't even fathom how incredibly stupid Trump's timing was on this Turkey thing. 

The time he needs R support most, he does the one thing that could possibly jeopardize that support. 

I still can't believe anyone on earth would be stupid enough to think that Trump is some kind of master strategist. 

He just urinates everywhere, and occasionally his piss accidentally puts out a fire. 

That he started himself. 

And can someone show me the exit from this simulation please. 

6 hours ago, TornACL said:

I agree but would change your last line to:  There are little fires everywhere and he sprays piss-fire on them to turn them into bonfires. 

6 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

50/50 chance I can get off work. If anyone wants a ride from the Blanco-SA-Austin area and I can get off, I'd more than welcome your company, cuz fuck this pos.

Fucking Grand Prairie at 6 PM.  Jesus Christ, this getting rid of asshole autocrats is a beating. 

• Like 3

I’m sure the other 12,000 are good guys. Dotard. 

I’m shocked to find that he also knows so little about The Beatles that he calls them the Beetles. I don’t know shit about Isis and I know why they’re called The Beatles. 

Edited by 4th&Five

11 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

this is our concern, dude. remember the Mueller Report, the one that clearly laid out crimes committed by the President of the United  States?   the one that is in everyone’s rear view mirror right now?   i remember that one.   pretty good chance this will all be behind us and everyone will be worked up about the next set of crimes and treason that will have no real consequences within the next several weeks.  next. 

The issue with the Mueller Report was everything was behind closed doors by a buttoned up, no leaks FBI man. And went on for months and months and months. Often times with no mainstream news about it. 

This impeachment inquiry is in the open, Nancy and Adam can call the press to the Capitol to talk all the want, the hearings are on TV and replayed on the news, etc. And both of them said they want this to move quickly, they don't want to drag it out. 

Did he really tweet the Kurds didn't help us at NOrmandy?

It's good to see Senator Blutarsky got promoted to POTUS.

"Was it over when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Was it over when the Kurds stormed the beaches at Normandy?"

"Did he type Kurds?"
"Forget it, he's rolling..." 

I can already see him looking blankly at the sky in a blue sweatshirt that says: "Country"  

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Sometimes it’s the only option. Just saying. That said I think we still have hope for better options 

Meh, if some nutjob kills him, we don't get the satisfaction of a) seeing him lose, b) watching him stand there and pout as Liz Warren takes the oath of office or c) watching him get dragged off to prison with Don Jr. and The Kush while Melania flees to Europe with Barron and Ivanka goes into witness protection. Oh, and D) witnessing millions of Trumpkins simultaneously stroke out next November. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Did he really tweet the Kurds didn't help us at NOrmandy?

It's good to see Senator Blutarsky got promoted to POTUS.

"Was it over when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Was it over when the Kurds stormed the beaches at Normandy?"

"Did he type Kurds?"
"Forget it, he's rolling..." 

I can already see him looking blankly at the sky in a blue sweatshirt that says: "Country"  

Negged for sullying the good name of Senator Blutarsky. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The issue with the Mueller Report was everything was behind closed doors by a buttoned up, no leaks FBI man. And went on for months and months and months. Often times with no mainstream news about it. 

This impeachment inquiry is in the open, Nancy and Adam can call the press to the Capitol to talk all the want, the hearings are on TV and replayed on the news, etc. And both of them said they want this to move quickly, they don't want to drag it out. 

Oh and because the impeachment process is out in the open, run by people he really fucking hates, he's going to respond publicly and dig deeper every chance he gets. 

Reporters need to start hammering away at Ivanka about her daddy abandoning the Kurds. Grill her. Ask her point blank about the deaths of the Kurdish allies, civilians, and children. She's got two options: 1) plead the case to DOTUS that he's made a huge mistake & is losing any political capital he had in his own party, or 2) do nothing, express "concern ", and forever have her inaction captured on tape. That should* hamper her eventual run for president.

*except 40% of registered voters are currently supporting a lying, treasonous conman who wants to be a dictator.

Cool, maybe he'll stop giving free advertisement to their nightly programming now. 

Also, cool cool cool - if you're going to lob statements like "Napolitano wanted to be a SC justice and I turned him down," fucking @ him.  Shep too.

Edited by Js1

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I seem to be having a hard time remembering what the Turk armed forces were doing during WWII. They must have been really exhausted, fresh off of three genocides and what not. 

Hey at least they were at Gallipoli in WWI.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I seem to be having a hard time remembering what the Turk armed forces were doing during WWII. They must have been really exhausted, fresh off of three genocides and what not. 

They jumped in on the side of the Allies.  In February.  1945.  Basically the Simon Bolivar of Allied Powers.  Coming along basically when Germany was on its knees and slapped them across the face while we buried our dead.  

9 hours ago, Burt said:

Lately, every time I walk away from this threat for even for 5 hours I get 2, 3, and sometimes 5 pages behind.  Then while scrolling through the pages yet another page behind!  So it got me to wondering...was the 2018 thread the same way?  Come to find out it moved even faster.  That thread began on March 25th...and accumulated 896 pages in 282 days.  This year's thread is "only" on page 797 (unless another was added while I typed this) in...get this --- 282 days.

There's your fucking stat of the day.  Now back to our eventual Trumpagedon......

• Donald Trump 2019 (December 31, 2018) - 797 pages
  • What's going on with this DNI Whistleblower?  (September 15, 2019) - 59 pages
  • Impeachment Inquiry Hearings Thread (June 10, 2019) - 25 pages
  • House investigation of possible Trump money laundering (September 3, 2019) - 2 pages

883 pages of threads focused on Trump that are constantly in the top 10 of last updated threads, so it's more like we split the Trump topics out into their relevant threads.

That and some of us are skipping posting as much, because it's the same old shit from Trump, just amped up to 11.

14 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Will you please stop blaming Americans for trump instead of Republicans, Trump and the Russians? A majority oppose trump and always have, which also includes most of the people on this board, for the shithole piece of crap known as Trump.

Yes he was elected, by a non-majority of the American people. He lost the popular vote by several millions. 

So he supposedly won the electoral college, by 80,000 votes. In three states that were either at worse outright stolen or at best, manipulated by the Russians, Trump and Manafort. 

Ever since he’s been president and started immediately acting like an ass his approval rate has been underwater and now a Fox News poll, fucking Fox News, says that 51 percent of all all Americans want him impeached and REMOVED.

Geezus your anti-American rants have really gotten tiresome, especially in the face of the fact that the majority of Americans strongly oppose trump. Yes there are plenty of pieces of shit who support him, those pieces of shit have existed since the dawn of time and are nothing new under the sun. You are not breaking any news here on that. 

You should stop focusing your ire on the American people and start focusing it on exactly where it belongs, Trump and his Republican scumbag supporters. Not all of America.

Thank you, Jimmy James.   

Brisket, you've grown tiresome.  But even worse than that, you've committed the cardinal sin in internet posting: you've become boring. 

I believe that I have mentioned that I spend most of my time overseas, primarily in Northern Europe, where there is no great love for Donald Trump (to say the least).  I refuse to accept blame for Trump's actions and everybody I meet says "Look, we don't blame you."  Most are mature enough and wise enough to realize that Trump is uniquely bumbling and uniquely amoral. Most attribute his actions to a deteriorating mental condition. Everybody knows somebody who has slipped into dementia.  

What I have noticed among those who post here is a kind of "everybody views things the way I do"  bias. They don't. If we somehow emerge from the Trump presidency with a decent human being as the next President, the world will shrug its shoulders and move on.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

I am certain that he just leaked his own internal polling, and it's 25% of Republicans (which is the only number he's ever cared about).

And if 25% of Republicans want impeachment and removal at this point--which would be pretty consistent with other polling--he's right fucked.

25% of Republics ~ 63% of US

Edited by High Plains Drifter
math is hard
  • Like 1