Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

8 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I want to know where Trump was going with that when it cut him off at, “We could have a spy.”   Is his defense that yeah, sure it’s true I tried to solicit Ukraine to do a smear campaign on my political opponent, but I didn’t realize anyone was spying on me and listening to that call?

The tattle doctrine is a long and storied pillar of our English common law system based on biblical scripture

You can’t just go around telling on everyone. It’s totally not cool. So sayeth the lord. Two Corinthians.

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

At what point did the Russian /ex-Soviet mob take over NYC?  The 90s after the USSR fell and when Rudy was Mayor?  Trump and Rudy both obviously have ties to a ridiculous amount of Eastern European gangsters.  

At least the Sicilians didn’t fuck up our Middle East policy or foreign alliances.

The answer to your question is yes. After the Soviet Union fell a bunch of Russian mobsters moved in and took over a large part of NYC and were so ruthless they made the Italians and Irish mob look tame in comparison.

Right now one of their useful stooges is the most powerful person in the world and is currently fucking up America at the behest of the former Soviet mob.

So good times, basically. 

Remember when Erdogan's goons beat up American citizens and kicked a woman in the face while she was half conscious on a sidewalk and did all of that on television within a mile of the US Capitol just moments after dining with our president? You see, part of the new alpha libtears era of tough guys like trump is that guys like Erdogan can do whatever ther want with us. It's our new style. If you're a murderous shit bag dictator you get to buttfuck us right out in the open. America First. If you don't understand it I'm not gonna explain it to you. 

• Like 6

By the way, timestamp and mark this post.

The cascade of insanity and events has reached such a critical mass that I hereby admit that something MAY be happening.

This shit is bonkers.  Particularly the shit with the two Ukrainians fleeing the country.....hours after meeting with Rudy....at Trump hotel....the day before they were supposed to testify.  The facts are getting beyond Trump's ability to control the narrative.

I have no idea what's going to happen next.  Might it involve acts of war, people dying, etc.?  Could be.  We've given the keys to the car to a fucking lunatic, and the process of taking control of the vehicle may get REALLY fucking messy....and he might decide just to drive the damned car over the cliff before we can get the job done.  Buckle up.  This is going to be beyond batshit.

Quotwe+cant+stop+here+this+is+bat+countr

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Vince and Linda McMahon being implicated in the illegal foreign super pac money part of this would be a fitting cherry on top of this whole ridiculous circus that has been going on the last few years.  

It’s like we’re being run by the Stupid Trashy Grifter Illuminati.  If So I Married An Axe Murderer were remade today, instead of the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys and the Rothschilds, Mike Myers would have to rant about the Pentaverate of the Trumps, the McMahons, the Kardashians, P.T. Barnum’s great great great grandkids, and Jim Bakker controlling the world.

He who controls the potato soup buckets controls the world....

PleasantColossalItalianbrownbear-size_re

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Vince and Linda McMahon being implicated in the illegal foreign super pac money part of this would be a fitting cherry on top of this whole ridiculous circus that has been going on the last few years.  

It’s like we’re being run by the Stupid Trashy Grifter Illuminati.  If So I Married An Axe Murderer were remade today, instead of the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys and the Rothschilds, Mike Myers would have to rant about the Pentaverate of the Trumps, the McMahons, the Kardashians, P.T. Barnum’s great great great grandkids, and Jim Bakker controlling the world.

In all fairness this has lasted longer than the original XFL.  

Tonight's rally in Minneapolis is going to be one for the ages. With everything going on with the mayor and the happenings of the last few weeks, there is absolutely no telling what will come out of his mouth. If it wasn't for game 5 tonight this would be premium watching. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

No shit. Pro wrestling has entered the realm of political dark money.

We fucked it up. The only presidential candidate now capable of taking us wherever there is to go from here is a monster truck. No, not the guy who drives the truck. The truck itself. Bigfoot. Gravedigger. Maybe even that dragon crane thing that picks up foreign cars and shoots fire. When you join Bigfoot's cabinet the new tradition is that you have to get in the back and hang your bare ass over the tailgate while other staffers fire beer cans at you. It's the dawn of a new era. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GRHorn said:

I’m extremely skeptical that there would ever be conditions on the ground to satisfy DC establishment or some of the more feral posters here. 

What conditions would be satisfactory for you to leave the Kurds on their own in the Middle East?

We actually used to be good at a thing called diplomacy, and something we could still excel at if the orange imbecile in the White House wasn't such a pea-brained binary thinker. The impetus for the Turkish invasion was to create a barrier between their sovereign territory and the "terrorist" Kurds in Syria. Supposedly, they want to take a 20-mile-wide, 200-mile-long strip along the border (we'll see if they actually stop there).

Well, you know what? We could've called them on that rationale and work out an agreement between the two parties without just abandoning the Kurds AFTER telling them to destroy their defensive positions. We could've helped with the establishment of a demilitarized, no-man's land between the two. So far as a I know, there's been zero discussion on that matter. Hell, we wouldn't necessarily have to have even been the neutral party separating Syrian Kurds from the Turks. Regardless, Trump's direct order to abandon the Kurds is currently leading to unnecessary bloodshed, the tarnishing of our national reputation, and potentially creating a new enemy that we'll have to deal with in the future.

Why couldn't this president, using his "stable genius" and "unmatched wisdom", even try to use our country's influence and power to try and find a negotiated agreement between an on-paper NATO ally (Turkey) and a de facto on-the-ground one (the Kurds)? My answer is he's either a dimwit with dementia or an asshole with an agenda.

[why-not-both.gif]

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

No shit. Pro wrestling has entered the realm of political dark money.

We fucked it up. The only presidential candidate now capable of taking us wherever there is to go from here is a monster truck. No, not the guy who drives the truck. The truck itself. Bigfoot. Gravedigger. Maybe even that dragon crane thing that picks up foreign cars and shoots fire. When you join Bigfoot's cabinet the new tradition is that you have to get in the back and hang your bare ass over the tailgate while other staffers fire beer cans at you. It's the dawn of a new era. 

truck's already compromised, dude

2Z7AS6IONY4KFNK4M3NJP4XUDI.gif

• Like 5