Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

49 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Wish someone from the Right would actually call him out for actually not delivering on his promises. 

Listen to right-wing radio.  The party line is that Trump has delivered on campaign promises more than any POTUS in history.

The decision to play the famous Prince song pissed off the singer's estate, who in a statement said, "President Trump played Prince’s “Purple Rain” tonight at a campaign event in Minneapolis despite confirming a year ago that the campaign would not use Prince’s music. The Prince Estate will never give permission to President Trump to use Prince’s songs."

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

Another 99.9% white nazi crowd. Racism built this country and might end it too. 

Fuck no.  We got this.  Those losers are GIANT pussies when push comes shove.  I won’t start shit but I’ll help finish it.  Come at me you god damned traitors.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gardner Barnes said:

He is going to pardon everyone involved, and then some, including himself, and then dare the Supreme Court to disallow it.

By the time they get convicted he will be long gone.  The vast majority of these clowns haven’t even been charged yet.  Just relax and enjoy.  It’s happening.  When Drudge turns on him...

8 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

how can you expect to contend in minnesota when you offend prince?

Exactly. There's no amount of bathing in the crystal waters of Lake Minnetonka that will  purify that- instead, it would probably end up killing all of the fish.

• Like 1

Well, as any Minnesota politician can tell you...there are two paths to electoral success.  the Kirby Puckett approach or the Bert Blyleven approach.  

He chose...poorly

“The campaign and the RNC have raised more than $308 million in 2019 alone and have $156 million in the bank. They aim to raise a whopping $1 billion for the re-election. “President Trump has built a juggernaut of a campaign, raising record amounts of money at a record pace,” Parscale boasted in a statement.”

That’s an insane amount of money. I wonder where it’s all coming from.

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well, as any Minnesota politician can tell you...there are two paths to electoral success.  the Kirby Puckett approach or the Bert Blyleven approach.  

He chose...poorly

Be a fat guy that hits home runs or pitch a killer curveball?  How does that translate to winning MN voters' hearts and minds?

16 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Be a fat guy that hits home runs or pitch a killer curveball?  How does that translate to winning MN voters' hearts and minds?

I can see your days as a campaign strategist are numbered 

9 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

FYI, refugees are LEGAL immigrants because they're vetted, counted, and incorporated. They're not undocumented immigrants.

How these people claim to be Christians is beyond me. 

They fit right in with a number of historical Christian groups. From Oliver Cromwell and his advocacy of Catholic genocide, to the various forms of the Inquisition, to those who forced conversion on groups from the time of Augustine to the present day Manmasi National Christian Army, there are plenty of Christians who live by an odious credo. Modern evangelicalism has shown itself to be hateful, divisive and impious in operation more than enough before Trump that this shouldn't be surprising.

1 hour ago, Pasken said:

“The campaign and the RNC have raised more than $308 million in 2019 alone and have $156 million in the bank. They aim to raise a whopping $1 billion for the re-election. “President Trump has built a juggernaut of a campaign, raising record amounts of money at a record pace,” Parscale boasted in a statement.”

That’s an insane amount of money. I wonder where it’s all coming from.

Tax cuts he gave to the 1%. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean....sure...but burning a pile of Kindles and iPads just doesn’t have the “cool” factor.

There will be a ton of hipster book burners who only burn paper books because they just love the feel of an actual book as they toss it in the fire and an e book just isn't the same[/i]. 

Edited by Continental Op
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Wait, Dotard didn't win the Nobel Peace Prize that was announced this morning? Shocked, I tell ya. 

Dotard:

A lot of people don't know that Albert Nobel invented dynamite.  Dynamite is horrible,  it's awful stuff, explodes, makes a mess and kills people.  Why would I want an award named after such a BAD person.  I called Alford myself (I'm the greatest president in the world, so everyone wants to talk to me!f)  I told him, "Al, you're FAKE PRIZES, so don't even try to give me one".

He cried and BEGGED me to take it but NO MAGA!!!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, TornACL said:

People are saying it may have been the greatest phone call in history. Or at least since Paul Revere called people to tell them that the British were coming. 

Little known fact, Paul Revere called the people from the airport white courtesy phone.  A lot of people don’t know that.