Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

30 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, it's the descent into shamelessness and indignity that really does it.

Look, every nation is willing to use its military might for favorable outcomes.  It's like being a married woman.  She's not a prostitute.  But she is smart and sophisticated enough to know that selective and appropriate use of her powers of affection will get her the vacation/car/blessing to go on a girl's weekend/etc. that she wants.  It's not purely transactional, it's how human relationships work.

But now, we're just walking out into the wide world and saying "I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars"

2hf1a9.jpg

We went from being a sophisticated woman of grace and power to a poolside whore.  Just grand.

we believe in nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elfenix said:

no, the hessians were largely conscripted and sold by german princelings.  we're a volunteer army!

source: hessians in my ancestry

Is it still "volunteering" when you sign up to risk your life for your country, but are instead rented out for the president's personal interests? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, it's the descent into shamelessness and indignity that really does it.

Look, every nation is willing to use its military might for favorable outcomes.  It's like being a married woman.  She's not a prostitute.  But she is smart and sophisticated enough to know that selective and appropriate use of her powers of affection will get her the vacation/car/blessing to go on a girl's weekend/etc. that she wants.  It's not purely transactional, it's how human relationships work.

But now, we're just walking out into the wide world and saying "I'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars"

2hf1a9.jpg

We went from being a sophisticated woman of grace and power to a poolside whore.  Just grand.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If people across the country want to shut that nonsense down, start replying to his 'Where's Hunter?" tweet by answering with: "I'm with Hunter." or "Hunter is with me." DJ hates it that other people have real friends and he has to buy his.

I’d go with “Where’s Barron?”

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Naomi Rao said it was this week. Judicial Appointee out front shoulda told ya.
I can't find it at the moment, but I read a legal analysis that her dissent will support the ability of Democrats to obtain tax returns etc because she said the ability of Congress to get those items should be limited to impeachment. The case before the appeals court was whether any committee could get those items outside of impeachment.

6 minutes ago, Zombie said:
1 hour ago, Bateshorn said:
Naomi Rao said it was this week. Judicial Appointee out front shoulda told ya.

I can't find it at the moment, but I read a legal analysis that her dissent will support the ability of Democrats to obtain tax returns etc because she said the ability of Congress to get those items should be limited to impeachment. The case before the appeals court was whether any committee could get those items outside of impeachment.

There may be analysis elsewhere on legal journal sites, but there is an article in Slate that has some info:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/10/trump-subpoena-mazars-neomi-rao.html

He’s golfing again.

ff23997dd24fc9b80d97dd870d1927bb.jpg

But he was greeted with this on his way into the course -

Again, loving the whistles blowing. And just look at the amount of hoopla it takes to ferry his ass to golf. A waste of tax dollars and a not insignificant portion is going right in the Trump coffers. Disgusting.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Celery Man said:

I feel like there is not enough outrage that Trump is pumping out our military for a check.

Have you paid any attention to US foreign policy the last thirty years?  Only difference is he publicly admitted it.

• Like 1

Sort of off the topic of Trump but on the topic of a lawless, justice obstructing administration.

Give a listen to the podcast “Bag Man”. It’s a deep dive into the story of the downfall of Spiro Agnew.

It’s narrated by Rachel Maddow but it has nothing to do with Trump or anything current. But it’s an eerie parallel.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Sort of off the topic of Trump but on the topic of a lawless, justice obstructing administration.

Give a listen to the podcast “Bag Man”. It’s a deep dive into the story of the downfall of Spiro Agnew.

It’s narrated by Rachel Maddow but it has nothing to do with Trump or anything current. But it’s an eerie parallel.

Do you know if there is a text somewhere, offhand? I have difficulty hearing and do better with reading. I will Google it though and look for it.

I didn't realize DJ uses Ivanka as his receptionist too: