Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Ahhh, finally getting around to some policy. 

You know what.  Let's do this.   Enacting Trump's privatization of Medicare and letting a bunch of old stupid trumpkins sign their own death warrants may be the only way forward at this point.  After the cleansing, maybe we can get a population that will vote in representative that want to deal with the real world.

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I hope the first thing Liz does after she is sworn in is have the DOJ go after everyone associated with this embarrassment

tenor.gif?itemid=14317847

First order of business should be lining everyone involved in front of a firing squad, sell rights to TV, profit. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sachick said:

Just admitted he profits from people staying at his hotels, "if they pay me two months rent at one of my hotels. "  Let's see if he knows what emoluments is when it's one of the articles of impeachment.

“yeah but it drives the liberals craaazyyyy tee hee!”

-Republicans 

When this is all done, the Democrats need to get down to the business of court packing.  And I'm not even talking about SCOTUS (though that can't be forgotten).  I'm talking about the lower courts.  The Western District of Texas could use at least three new district judges (one each in San Antonio, Austin, and El Paso).  And the Fifth Circuit could use at least three new circuit judges.
There's no need to wait for vacancies.  Just create new positions on the bench.

That’s terrifying. I’d rather see the courts shamed than that kind of overreach.

Is there some kinda fucked-up deepweb version of LinkedIn where he's finding these people to fill these posts?  I mean, he was a connected guy in Manhattan, but you really have to delve into the deepest, strangest parts of our entire judicial system (federal plus each of the 50 states) to find some of this fucking miscreants.  But they just keep coming out of the woodwork to fill important roles.  What fucked up search firm is behind this shit?