Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, Chooky said:

No shit. Pro wrestling has entered the realm of political dark money.

We fucked it up. The only presidential candidate now capable of taking us wherever there is to go from here is a monster truck. No, not the guy who drives the truck. The truck itself. Bigfoot. Gravedigger. Maybe even that dragon crane thing that picks up foreign cars and shoots fire. When you join Bigfoot's cabinet the new tradition is that you have to get in the back and hang your bare ass over the tailgate while other staffers fire beer cans at you. It's the dawn of a new era. 

We'll have to settle for hard-ass granny Liz to make the adolescent fucktards clean up their mess and then go fetch a switch for her to beat their butts.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Tonight's rally in Minneapolis is going to be one for the ages. With everything going on with the mayor and the happenings of the last few weeks, there is absolutely no telling what will come out of his mouth. If it wasn't for game 5 tonight this would be premium watching. 

I'm a little worried about this rally. I hope Parscale was lying about the number of attendees. Between the protestors outside, the Oathkeepers, and people desperately trying to hold on to their cult it could be ugly.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm a little worried about this rally. I hope Parscale was lying about the number of attendees. Between the protestors outside, the Oathkeepers, and people desperately trying to hold on to their cult it could be ugly.

Oh, one of these rallies will absolutely end up with bloodshed.

We're not going to get out of this pile of fuckery without some bloodshed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Errrr, uhhhhh I was dead at the time. 

Hmmm.  Something about that denial of knowing those two gentlemen sounded familiar.

Wait, I have it:

Asked why his lawyer, Michael Cohen, paid the money if the allegations were untrue, Trump told reporters on Air Force One, “You’ll have to ask Michael Cohen. Michael’s my attorney.” 

Asked if he knew about the payment to Daniels, Trump said “No.”

• Like 4

I don't know these guys. 

Here's a picture and a visitation register where you had dinner with them 3 different times at the  White House.

I have dinner with lots of people.

Here's a picture of your son with them. 

I have lots of sons. You'd have to ask Rudy. I've heard they wear lots of cologne. Lots of cologne. But we're making billions and billions off of China and the whole thing is a hoax. We were out of ammunition. No more. Hoax. Sham. Phony hunt. Rudy.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I can't reinforce this enough, but you can shit in those buckets when you're done. 

This is what Jim Bakker said when he was released from federal prison:

"I want to humbly ask for forgiveness to those I have offended or hurt in any way by my sin and arrogant life style," the statement said. "I also ask the family of God to forgive me for the pain and shame I brought on them."

I think he needs to go back. Those buckets of slop are probably worse than the food he had in prison, but they can serve them to him there.

Elect a crook to the WH and they all come streaming out of the woodwork.

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, one of these rallies will absolutely end up with bloodshed.

We're not going to get out of this pile of fuckery without some bloodshed.

What are they going to think if the Secret Service take out a bunch of Oathkeepers?  Because if something happens, there’s no way those oathkeeper guys are going to be walking around brandishing their rifles.  

27 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Yeah, clients of Rudy. That I had dinner with. And that worked on issues for me...  But I don't know them, other than the picture.

Rudy is probably the last person Trump should throw under the bus.   He will squeal like a pig, and work out a deal so he doesn’t spend his remaining years in prison.  

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The Dems

• Won the US Senate seat
  • Tied on House seats
  • Won the special House election
  • Won the Governor’s seat
  • Won the Lt Gov’s seat
  • Won the Sec. of State’s seat
  • Won the Attorney General’s seat

But the GOP Chairwoman wants to keep Michigan red.......

• Like 1

I can't reinforce this enough, but you can shit in those buckets when you're done. 

My friend...if you’re a man of confidence and swagger, you can shit wherever you goddamned please.
If you are particularly highfalutin you can order one of these from amazon to enhance the experience.
81Kz40KOPyL._SL1500_.jpg 

Nice...but it’s no Bumper Dumper.

c877607613e625cdbdf69c315a8436cc.jpg
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EGjJ9NIWkAAE8C7?format=jpg&name=large

That, plus the impeachment poll yesterday, were released with the full blessing of the Murdochs.  And Trump has very clearly lost Drudge Report.  

This is going to be a fun night and Friday morning of tweets.  Everybody gettin infrastructure this week.   

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

That, plus the impeachment poll yesterday, were released with the full blessing of the Murdochs.  And Trump has very clearly lost Drudge Report.  

This is going to be a fun night and Friday morning of tweets.  Everybody gettin infrastructure this week.   

I saw on his calendar that he returns from Minnesota somewhat early so if he is doped up and his adrenaline is going after the flight, expect some good ones tonight for sure.

I want the campaign funds from these guys to be officially dubbed "The Money From Rudy's Weird Friends."

"And that is why I wanted to announce that I'll be returning the donations, "The Money From Rudy's Weird Friends."

"No sir, I resent the implication. Look into it and you'll see that my campaign never accepted "The Money From Rudy's Weird Friends."

"I intend to cooperate fully. My staff actually never intended to take any of "The Money From Rudy's Weird Friends." 

"Yeah, we accepted "The Money From Rudy's Weird Friends." So what? I'd do it again. 

SIAP, but I think one of the most underrated aspects of the Trump *presidency is how stories that would have been huge scandals, barely make it into our consciousness.

William P. Barr, the attorney general, met privately Wednesday evening with...Rupert Murdoch (NYT)

Spoiler

William P. Barr, the attorney general, met privately Wednesday evening with one of President Trump’s frequent confidants, Rupert Murdoch, the media mogul whose holdings include Fox News, which has recently become more critical of the president.

The meeting was held at Mr. Murdoch’s home in New York, according to someone familiar with it. It was unclear if anyone else attended or what was discussed. Aides to both Mr. Murdoch and Mr. Barr declined requests for comment on the meeting.

The visit took place as the impeachment inquiry into Mr. Trump by House Democrats has gathered momentum. Mr. Barr has emerged as a key defender of the president’s concerns about the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. Mr. Barr was criticized in the spring for his handling of the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, before it was released publicly.

Mr. Trump has sought out Mr. Murdoch’s opinion on a wide range of issues in the past, and Fox News has provided Mr. Trump with key support both as a candidate and as president.

Recently, Fox News personalities have questioned the validity of efforts by House Democrats to impeach the president. They have also helped draw attention to the debunked theory that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election to aid Democrats, a theory favored by Mr. Trump but which contradicts the findings of American intelligence communities and the Mueller report that Russia intervened in the election to help Republicans. And anchors such as Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham have remained vocally supportive of the president.

Nonetheless, Mr. Trump believes that the network has become more critical of him, and he has grown increasingly critical of Fox News, denouncing some anchors and reporters he doesn’t consider to be friendly to him, such as Shepard Smith and even Ed Henry, with whom he held a recent interview. And while Mr. Trump talks frequently with Tucker Carlson, another Fox News host, Mr. Carlson has been critical of Mr. Trump’s July call with the president of Ukraine, which sparked the impeachment inquiry. Mr. Carlson said there was “no way” to spin what took place on that call as a positive for Mr. Trump in a column posted on The Daily Caller website.

On Thursday morning, Mr. Trump lashed out at Fox News over a poll it commissioned on attitudes about the impeachment inquiry.

The poll showed that 51 percent of people surveyed believe that Mr. Trump should be impeached and removed from office. Another four percent said he should be impeached but not removed, and 40 percent said they are against impeaching Mr. Trump.

“From the day I announced I was running for President, I have NEVER had a good @FoxNews Poll. Whoever their Pollster is, they suck,” Mr. Trump posted on Twitter. “But @FoxNews is also much different than it used to be in the good old days.”

I'm sure there's a totally legit, not-at-all shady reason the Attorney General of the United States had a private meeting with, and at the home of, the owner of Fox News just as some of it's anchors are starting to turn on Trump (et tu Kilmeade?) and they were about to release a poll showing that the majority of Americans are for the impeachment and removal of Donald Trump...but I can't think of it would be.

3 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

SIAP, but I think one of the most underrated aspects of the Trump *presidency is how stories that would have been huge scandals, barely make it into our consciousness.

William P. Barr, the attorney general, met privately Wednesday evening with...Rupert Murdoch (NYT)

Reveal hidden contents

William P. Barr, the attorney general, met privately Wednesday evening with one of President Trump’s frequent confidants, Rupert Murdoch, the media mogul whose holdings include Fox News, which has recently become more critical of the president.

The meeting was held at Mr. Murdoch’s home in New York, according to someone familiar with it. It was unclear if anyone else attended or what was discussed. Aides to both Mr. Murdoch and Mr. Barr declined requests for comment on the meeting.

The visit took place as the impeachment inquiry into Mr. Trump by House Democrats has gathered momentum. Mr. Barr has emerged as a key defender of the president’s concerns about the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. Mr. Barr was criticized in the spring for his handling of the report by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, before it was released publicly.

Mr. Trump has sought out Mr. Murdoch’s opinion on a wide range of issues in the past, and Fox News has provided Mr. Trump with key support both as a candidate and as president.

Recently, Fox News personalities have questioned the validity of efforts by House Democrats to impeach the president. They have also helped draw attention to the debunked theory that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election to aid Democrats, a theory favored by Mr. Trump but which contradicts the findings of American intelligence communities and the Mueller report that Russia intervened in the election to help Republicans. And anchors such as Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham have remained vocally supportive of the president.

Nonetheless, Mr. Trump believes that the network has become more critical of him, and he has grown increasingly critical of Fox News, denouncing some anchors and reporters he doesn’t consider to be friendly to him, such as Shepard Smith and even Ed Henry, with whom he held a recent interview. And while Mr. Trump talks frequently with Tucker Carlson, another Fox News host, Mr. Carlson has been critical of Mr. Trump’s July call with the president of Ukraine, which sparked the impeachment inquiry. Mr. Carlson said there was “no way” to spin what took place on that call as a positive for Mr. Trump in a column posted on The Daily Caller website.

On Thursday morning, Mr. Trump lashed out at Fox News over a poll it commissioned on attitudes about the impeachment inquiry.

The poll showed that 51 percent of people surveyed believe that Mr. Trump should be impeached and removed from office. Another four percent said he should be impeached but not removed, and 40 percent said they are against impeaching Mr. Trump.

“From the day I announced I was running for President, I have NEVER had a good @FoxNews Poll. Whoever their Pollster is, they suck,” Mr. Trump posted on Twitter. “But @FoxNews is also much different than it used to be in the good old days.”

I'm sure there's a totally legit, not-at-all shady reason the Attorney General of the United States had a private meeting with, and at the home of, the owner of Fox News just as some of it's anchors are starting to turn on Trump (et tu Kilmeade?) and they were about to release a poll showing that the majority of Americans are for the impeachment and removal of Donald Trump...but I can't think of it would be.

Can someone Photoshop the image of trump embracing an American flag to instead be of trump embracing a Russian one? While he fucks the American one left and right, he's whispering sweet nothings and tenderly carressing the threads of the hammer and sickle. 

Yes. I’m off every other Friday, hence my off day.

A day off is when I take a ETO day.

It’s my subtle distinction.

One is forced on me and the other is my choice.

~Working for a rural public hospital in a state with no Medicaid expansion so we’re hurting financially so we’re cutting hours problems~

16 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I have amusing thoughts about Trump's situation. I thought about posting a gif of the trash crusher in the original Star Wars movie. But I'm still sick about the Kurds. We won't choose to do anything fast enough to save their blood and lives.

Shame on the GOPs for waiting for the Miscreant in Chief to take it this far before spitting the bit, if they are indeed spitting the bit. I can't prevent my imagination from placing me in the field with the out-gunned Kurds facing the air force, artillery, and army of a mechanized army.

No matter what happens finally to Trump and his henchmen, it won't satisfy our complicity in setting these people up for slaughter. We may make some kind of amends in the future, but that will do little good for the Kurds in the field today.

Pith is weak sauce on a day like today. I'm so sorry about the Kurds.

ypg-in-afrin.jpg

Strong and humbling post. Today was a good day for exposing more of the corruption that is Trump and the GOP. However, It will be important for the media, those who can influence a change, those who can enforce policy change and force Turkey to stand down to not loose sight of what is taking place on the Turkey/Syria border. Our allies are dying and time is not on their side. 

• Like 1