Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

8 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

A casual, beautiful, accurate phone call! 

"I shouldn't say it, but people say I'm the best at phone calls.  Perfect phone calls.  "Phony Trump" they call me.  And it's true, so true, believe me.  I make perfect phone calls.  Nobody comes close to being as phony as I am."

13 hours ago, Js1 said:

Meh, if some nutjob kills him, we don't get the satisfaction of a) seeing him lose, b) watching him stand there and pout as Liz Warren takes the oath of office or c) watching him get dragged off to prison with Don Jr. and The Kush while Melania flees to Europe with Barron and Ivanka goes into witness protection. Oh, and D) witnessing millions of Trumpkins simultaneously stroke out next November. 

I absolutely want this piece of shit have to watch how badly he is going to get beat next November. I would like that to be followed by the state of New York issuing a warrant for his arrest for tax evasion the day he leaves office.

Then I would like to see him arrested again for treason committed against the United States for conspiring with a foreign power to win in 2016. I want that asshole to live to be a 110 and have to suffer every single fucking moment until then.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 6

I keep thinking book burning is the next logical step in this character arc of Trump.  Then I realize, at least Hitler read and realized the power of books.....Trump proudly exclaims he doesn't read.  

I absolutely want this piece of shit have to watch how badly he is going to get beat next November. I would like that to be followed by the state of New York issuing a warrant for his arrest for tax evasion the day he leaves office.
Then I would like to see him arrested again for treason committed against the United States for conspiring with a foreign power to win I'm 2016. I want that asshole to live to be a 110 and have to suffer every single fucking moment until then.

He is going to pardon everyone involved, and then some, including himself, and then dare the Supreme Court to disallow it.
  • Like 1

I keep thinking book burning is the next logical step in this character arc of Trump.  Then I realize, at least Hitler read and realized the power of books.....Trump proudly exclaims he doesn't read.  

I mean....sure...but burning a pile of Kindles and iPads just doesn’t have the “cool” factor.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean....sure...but burning a pile of Kindles and iPads just doesn’t have the “cool” factor.

Yeah, the medium doesn't really matter, just an FYI to you and the rest of the Waffen fantasy league you're in   

;) 

29 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Oh,well. Johnny sack thinks trump is doing a great job and while he didn’t vote for him in 2016, will definitely be voting for him in 2020.

There's a Gubernatorial election here in Nov., and the Dem candidate is literally running ads using people who say they are still with Trump 100%, but will vote for him over him over the incumbent GOP candidate....who's ads are like homages to the orange god.

I don't know whether to be freighted, or oddly amused by the notion that I'm expected to take voting advice from anyone dumb enough to still support Trump. 

3 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

Narrator: but what she did not know in that moment was that this could never end without a bit of the old ultra-violence. 

Does God want goodness or the choice of goodness? Is a man who chooses to be bad perhaps in some way better than a man who has the good imposed upon him?

23 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

He is going to pardon everyone involved, and then some, including himself, and then dare the Supreme Court to disallow it.

I want to see whatever Democratic candidate that beats him in 2020 use the full force of the department of Justice to investigate every single damn person who defrauded this country and for actual criminal charges to be filed against Dotard and all the way down to whomever the low man or woman on the totem pole is.

I think John Roberts would relish overturning every single pardon Dotard would issue. 

• Like 2