Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, SameSame said:

So fucking sick of this.  They sound like idiots every time. 

Does any rational adult honestly think for one second that prayer works on any level.  No matter your religious or spiritual beliefs, Grow the fuck up.

If it actually worked at all ever, there would be no cancer, no kids dying, no tragedies and we would win this weekend 85-0.   But alas 

They enabled this shit. The fucking traitors. They could force him to resign and have Pence stop this shit tomorrow if they wanted. Fucking cowards. Traitors.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Feds Drop Prosecution Of 7 Turkish Bodyguards Involved In Assault Of Protesters

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/22/596227771/feds-drop-prosecution-of-7-turkish-bodyguards-involved-in-d-c-brawl

Federal prosecutors have dismissed all criminal charges against seven bodyguards of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan who were involved in the beating of protesters in Washington, D.C., last year.

The assault charges were actually dropped in February, one day before outgoing Secretary of State Rex Tillerson met with Erdogan. A State Department spokeswoman says that the timing was coincidental.

So many weird coincidences with this presidency...

"The secretary did not discuss this issue with President Erdogan as any type of quid pro quo."

Literally no one engaging in a quid pro quo ever does. 

People still don't seem to understand that whatever Trump says is the opposite of what he believes. The fact that he uses the word "perfect", repeatedly, is a tacit admission that the call was in fact not perfect.
Similar to his oft-repeated nonsense about being a stable genius. It reveals his own insecurities about himself that he may in fact be an unhinged moron.

He is stable. He has never wavered from the graft and making impulsive idiotic decisions or outright treasonous ones. Vote for republicans is a vote for trump. Any and all.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Wait, he just said 25%.

I am certain that he just leaked his own internal polling, and it's 25% of Republicans (which is the only number he's ever cared about).

And if 25% of Republicans want impeachment and removal at this point--which would be pretty consistent with other polling--he's right fucked.

• Like 2

Is anyone else hoping that Kim Jong-un has never seen the Hold my Beer videos? Because if he calls DJ this week, I may petition the husband to move us all to Canada or some such place. This is an atrocity and We, the People need to get him out of there.

I already called all my reps but I am calling again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I am certain that he just leaked his own internal polling, and it's 25% of Republicans (which is the only number he's ever cared about).

And if 25% of Republicans want impeachment and removal at this point--which would be pretty consistent with other polling--he's right fucked.

I've never wanted you to be right more than I do now.  Even knowing how insufferable you'll be if you are -- I'll take it.

Trump (and preferably all of his GOP sycophants as well) going down in flames is all I want for Christmas....for the next 50 years.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

23rjdh-e1517504608575.jpg

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

He is a fat sack of mental illnesses.

The narcissism is just on another level, a galactic level. 

EVERYTHING has to be about him and his ego. He has to be the center of attention in everything. He is incapable of having a normal human relationship or interaction with anyone. 

Edited by Slade

Query for the masses.....what do we think happened on the call with Erdogan, where Trump granted him carte blanche to slaughter our allies?

That is, do we think there's a material chance there was some sort of quid pro qo?  Some discussion of Trump Tower Istanbul, something like that?  There's a non-zero chance of that, right?

Because if Trump sold a people into genocide for personal gain, our conversation doesn't need to end with impeachment.  It needs to end with a Nuremberg trial, right here at home, for crimes against humanity.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

This is from a Foxnews reporter.....

this is awful on so many levels. the GD kurds have been through hell in a hand basket and the oil errrr political shit in the ME since whenever ago just keeps buttfucking them into bolivia. 

and we just left em hanging

My family has been GD assaulted by the Turks before as well. They have a lovely reputation of being ruthless assholes. Their dictator sure is. And to note, I don't give a shit about loving or hating Turkish people or anyone for that matter. I am talking about their GD army and generally their feeble ass democracy. this entire mess is a HUGE source of anxiety for me and various elements of our family. In an already ramped up environment. fuck. so sick of it. 

4 minutes ago, staboner said:

this is awful on so many levels. the GD kurds have been through hell in a hand basket and the oil errrr political shit in the ME since whenever ago just keeps buttfucking them into bolivia. 

and we just left em hanging

My family has been GD assaulted by the Turks before as well. They have a lovely reputation of being ruthless assholes. Their dictator sure is. And to note, I don't give a shit about loving or hating Turkish people or anyone for that matter. I am talking about their GD army and generally their feeble ass democracy. this entire mess is a HUGE source of anxiety for me and various elements of our family. In an already ramped up environment. fuck. so sick of it. 

Well....what you need to remember is that the Kurds weren't with us at Normandy.

So fuck 'em, kill as many as you want, Erdogan.

That's our play.  Quit fighting it, and get on board the Trump train, and MAGA!

Query for the masses.....what do we think happened on the call with Erdogan, where Trump granted him carte blanche to slaughter our allies?
That is, do we think there's a material chance there was some sort of quid pro qo? 

Turkey buries facts behind Jamal Khashoggi's torture/murder for MbS and SA.

100%
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh....he should get used to being ashamed.  The rest of us have.

Will you please stop blaming Americans for trump instead of Republicans, Trump and the Russians? A majority oppose trump and always have, which also includes most of the people on this board, for the shithole piece of crap known as Trump.

Yes he was elected, by a non-majority of the American people. He lost the popular vote by several millions. 

So he supposedly won the electoral college, by 80,000 votes. In three states that were either at worse outright stolen or at best, manipulated by the Russians, Trump and Manafort. 

Ever since he’s been president and started immediately acting like an ass his approval rate has been underwater and now a Fox News poll, fucking Fox News, says that 51 percent of all all Americans want him impeached and REMOVED.

Geezus your anti-American rants have really gotten tiresome, especially in the face of the fact that the majority of Americans strongly oppose trump. Yes there are plenty of pieces of shit who support him, those pieces of shit have existed since the dawn of time and are nothing new under the sun. You are not breaking any news here on that. 

You should stop focusing your ire on the American people and start focusing it on exactly where it belongs, Trump and his Republican scumbag supporters. Not all of America.

• Like 9

I don’t condone violence against the president and I wouldn’t do such a thing, but if someone did something, I’d understand. 

Nah. They always say how good a person was after they die even if he was an asshole. His base would start a religion for their martyr. Let him live and have him be the most hated person.
  • Like 1

What is funny about the whole thing is that we are talking about a Yale trained lawyer with 20 years of experience. 50k a month (600k a year) is on the (very) low end of expected salary for someone with that pedigree. Partners at big firms are making well above $1 million a year, and many make several times that. Honestly, the response should have been: is that all?

To the average trumpkin making $12/hour at JiffyLube, anything above $50K a year is an outrage.
  • Like 1