Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

9 minutes ago, Updawg said:
18 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Wow. Maybe gay Lindsey needs to get more outraged and Mitch get a pair. Feel terrible for our troops and the Kurds getting fucked over

It’s going to get worse I’m afraid. I don’t think Russia has moved in their troops yet, but I thought I read in one of the links that they were positioned nearby. If that was true, then the Kurds are caught in between.

As far as the tweet about Cali cars; if I like my car, I’m keeping my car. Take that GOP. It gets great gas mileage and with emissions regulations, I can see where I’m driving, so safety isn’t an issue. 

6 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Foreign policy with national security implications being handled via Twitter.  Trump’s administration is the ou of administrations.

That is just for the eyeballs. All show so it seems like they are doing something.  Lindsey should know better but he seems to have made his choice. Doing it on twitter reminds me of when my children were little:

“See! See this line in my room! You can’t cross this line or else I’m telling Mom!”

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I've mentioned our former PsOTUS on Trump before.  However, at this point, if they don't come out w/ a joint statement condemning Trump and everything he stands for, I'm going to consider them complicit in his lawlessness. 

Seriously, they either condone his behavior or they LOUDLY speak out against it. 

Fuck them in the ass w/ a hot poker, if they don't. 

Lulz...we just need Dubya to speak up. As if he's about to invite any scrutiny into Bush family corruption. 

bush_abdullah001.jpg?w=512&crop=0,29px,1

1 hour ago, TexEx15 said:

Foreign policy with national security implications being handled via Twitter.  Trump’s administration is the ou of administrations.

Great job Lindsey. Glad you stopped sucking Dotard's mushroom long enough to post that.

What a fucking fraud. We are going to see those Kurds get massacred and we'll be whistling Dixie (With this administration you can count on it) the whole time. My God we are the actual Evil Empire. What a shameful and embarrassing joke we have become under our new normal. 

Do you dumbass Evangelical frauds whom support Trump even know how much you have in common with the Kurds he just sold out?  I'll give you a hint, between you, them, and Trump...one of you isn't Christian.  

9 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

What are a few Kurds?

I'll tell you precisely what they are.  A few Kurds are that human fecal frappe forming at the top of his right thigh in that tennis photo.  

"Oh my lord, he forehands just like we forehand"  You fucking children. 

Edited by Lobo

This is his lawyer?

What the hell is wrong with his face?

His hair has been notably fucked up, but he looks like he got some bad stuff and it's making him break out in lumps. 

I can only surmise that he was the only one messed up enough to agree to work with the liar in chief when Kush was working the phone. 

IMG_20191008_231149.jpg

13 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

This is his lawyer?

What the hell is wrong with his face?

His hair has been notably fucked up, but he looks like he got some bad stuff and it's making him break out in lumps. 

I can only surmise that he was the only one messed up enough to agree to work with the liar in chief when Kush was working the phone. 

IMG_20191008_231149.jpg

Clearly born before head shaping helmets

Also, he turned him down. He's still a clown and a piece of shit, but at least he has limits

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Clearly born before head shaping helmets

Also, he turned him down. He's still a clown and a piece of shit, but at least he has limits

I thought he said no and then later it was yes.

Either way he's really scraping the bottom of the barrel. 

Edit: how much did that cost Ed?

Asking for a friend. 

Edited by cactusflinthead

7 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Did Gowdy stop using stem cell lotion on his face or something?

No shit! That was a relatively fast downhill run.

Benghazi Trey

ap411463210275_1_1.jpg.jpe

Today Trey

IMG_20191008_231149.jpg

Guess that's what you look like after you've sold your soul.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

To be fair, Turkey reallllly doesn't respect homosexuals, Lindsey. Now if the Commander in Chief hadn't screwed the pooch, your words might carry a bit more gravitas. As it is, they don't hear a fucking thing you say.

7 minutes ago, RPM said:

To be fair, Turkey reallllly doesn't respect homosexuals, Lindsey. Now if the Commander in Chief hadn't screwed the pooch, your words might carry a bit more gravitas. As it is, they don't hear a fucking thing you say.

Surely the Turks are trembling at the words of Sen. Graham!

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

Do you dumbass Evangelical frauds whom support Trump even know how much you have in common with the Kurds he just sold out?  I'll give you a hint, between you, them, and Trump...one of you isn't Christian.  

But they need to be "obedient" in 2020.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/09/ralph-reed-trump-book-040920

One of Donald Trump’s most prominent Christian supporters will argue in a book due out before the 2020 general election that American evangelicals “have a moral obligation to enthusiastically back” the president. 

The book’s author, Faith and Freedom Coalition founder Ralph Reed, became a loyal foot soldier for Trump immediately after he nabbed the Republican presidential nomination in 2016 — commanding hordes of white evangelical voters from his perch on the candidate’s religious advisory board to trust that the New York businessman would grow the economy, defend religious freedom and dismantle federal protections for abortion, if elected.

According to the book's description, obtained by POLITICO, the original title for the book was “Render to God and Trump,” a reference to the well-known biblical verse, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s.” The message from Jesus in Matthew 22, has been used in contemporary politics to justify obedience to government — or in the case of Reed’s book, to Trump.

Spoiler

Regnery Publishing confirmed the book’s existence but said the title is “For God and Country: The Christian case for Trump.” The publisher declined to comment on the reason for the title change. 

In his book, Reed will “persuasively” argue evangelicals have a duty to defend the incumbent Republican leader against “the stridently anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and pro-abortion agenda of the progressive left,” according to the description. 

He will also rebut claims by religious and nonreligious critics that white evangelical Protestants “revealed themselves to be political prostitutes and hypocrites” by overwhelmingly backing Trump, a twice-divorced, admitted philanderer, in 2016. 

“Critics charge that evangelical Trump supporters … have so thoroughly compromised their witness that they are now disqualified from speaking out on moral issues in the future,” the description reads. 

Reed, who once said Trump’s comments about women in the leaked “Access Hollywood” tape were low on his “hierarchy of concerns,” belongs to an informal group of evangelical leaders — including Franklin Graham, Jerry Falwell Jr., Robert Jeffress and Paula White — who have become some of the president’s most devoted fans and vocal defenders since he took office. They have cast his foray into politics as divinely inspired; equated him to biblical figures such as Esther, an Old Testament heroine; and frequently cited Scripture to rationalize his most controversial policies — actions that other religious scholars and leaders have found particularly cringeworthy. 

“I think evangelical efforts would be far better spent critiquing their own shortcomings than sanctifying a president,” said Matthew Rowley, a research associate with the Cambridge Institute on Religion and International Studies at Clare College. 

For his part, Trump has inspired loyalty among his white evangelical base by positioning himself as a warrior against the secular culture they fear. He’s frequently appeared at conferences hosted by conservative Christian groups, including the “Road to Majority” summit put on by Reed’s organization each summer; strengthened conscience protections for religious Americans in the labor force; nominated dozens of socially conservative judges for lifetime federal appointments; and fervently supported Israel. 

“Part of the reason why many religious leaders support Trump is because he is great on life, religious freedom, judges, Israel, taxes, conscience protections, fetal issue and also because Hillary Clinton and his would-be opponents next year are so awful on all of the above,” a senior administration official said. 

But the same official said there‘s a difference between the president’s alliance with influential evangelical leaders and his private reaction to those who publicly fawn over his administration. Asked about Reed’s book, in particular, this person responded, “Oh, for crying out loud.” 

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Regnery Publishing confirmed the book’s existence but said the title is “For God and Country: The Christian case for Trump.” The publisher declined to comment on the reason for the title change. 

In his book, Reed will “persuasively” argue evangelicals have a duty to defend the incumbent Republican leader against “the stridently anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and pro-abortion agenda of the progressive left,” according to the description. 

He will also rebut claims by religious and nonreligious critics that white evangelical Protestants “revealed themselves to be political prostitutes and hypocrites” by overwhelmingly backing Trump, a twice-divorced, admitted philanderer, in 2016. 

“Critics charge that evangelical Trump supporters … have so thoroughly compromised their witness that they are now disqualified from speaking out on moral issues in the future,” the description reads. 

Reed, who once said Trump’s comments about women in the leaked “Access Hollywood” tape were low on his “hierarchy of concerns,” belongs to an informal group of evangelical leaders — including Franklin Graham, Jerry Falwell Jr., Robert Jeffress and Paula White — who have become some of the president’s most devoted fans and vocal defenders since he took office. They have cast his foray into politics as divinely inspired; equated him to biblical figures such as Esther, an Old Testament heroine; and frequently cited Scripture to rationalize his most controversial policies — actions that other religious scholars and leaders have found particularly cringeworthy. 

“I think evangelical efforts would be far better spent critiquing their own shortcomings than sanctifying a president,” said Matthew Rowley, a research associate with the Cambridge Institute on Religion and International Studies at Clare College. 

For his part, Trump has inspired loyalty among his white evangelical base by positioning himself as a warrior against the secular culture they fear. He’s frequently appeared at conferences hosted by conservative Christian groups, including the “Road to Majority” summit put on by Reed’s organization each summer; strengthened conscience protections for religious Americans in the labor force; nominated dozens of socially conservative judges for lifetime federal appointments; and fervently supported Israel. 

“Part of the reason why many religious leaders support Trump is because he is great on life, religious freedom, judges, Israel, taxes, conscience protections, fetal issue and also because Hillary Clinton and his would-be opponents next year are so awful on all of the above,” a senior administration official said. 

But the same official said there‘s a difference between the president’s alliance with influential evangelical leaders and his private reaction to those who publicly fawn over his administration. Asked about Reed’s book, in particular, this person responded, “Oh, for crying out loud.” 

I wonder if he was ok with rendering to Obama?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Remember when Escriva and WUlaw used to argue that evangelicals were too principled to support Trump?   I also remember Escriva mocking those who said Brexit would be a disaster.   Lulz. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 1