Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

On the one hand, like the "new" (old) Army uniforms, but man, none of those guys looks happy.

I really hated the current/green uniforms.  I know they have 8 years to phase them in, but I bet a shitload of soldiers are in the process of acquiring the new ones.

spacer.png

Yep, should have never switched from the brown ones in the first place.

23 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Theres always a reason to stay. 

How much longer should we stay with the Kurds? Haven’t they been an marginalized minority for decades? Centuries? So what’s the goal with regards to them, since you’re saying they’re the hang up?

How much more money should we spend in Syria?

How many American lives should we be ok losing or having permanently damaged through physical or mental trauma? 

Look, man, if you're looking to get out of an quagmire that's costing us enormous amounts of treasury and blood, there's 14000 American's in a country about 1600 miles due east of Syria where we've been spinning our wheels in an unsuccessful counter terrorism effort for 18 years.  But I'm sure you've vocally advocated for pulling out of Afghanistan in the past.  And I'm sure you didn't claim Obama was weak for pulling out of Iraq.

Just now, Bateshorn said:

Look, man, if you're looking to get out of an quagmire that's costing us enormous amounts of treasury and blood, there's 14000 American's in a country about 1600 miles due east of Syria where we've been spinning our wheels in an unsuccessful counter terrorism effort for 18 years.  But I'm sure you've vocally advocated for pulling out of Afghanistan in the past.  And I'm sure you didn't claim Obama was weak for pulling out of Iraq.

I’m totally for pulling out of both. 

15 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

I’m not convinced the author of those ~5 tweets to start this morning is Trump.

The Factbased algorithm agrees with you and several are attributed as "likely Staff." The 'lightweight" tweet and comments about Minneapolis were attributed to staff, I believe. I think there might have been one or two more. Their method isn't quite as reliable as it used to be, but they do a pretty decent job, IMO. They also log his deleted tweets.

Just now, GRHorn said:

I’m totally for pulling out of both. 

We agree.

The issue with Syria is that it's a relatively minor US presence and we have a small contingent of troops there to prevent the Turks from slaughtering the Kurds while we negotiate a stable long term solution to the problem.  Just cutting and running will cause immediate blood shed between the kurds and turks, and could destablize the whole region and force us to go back in to fix the problem down the road.  It's substantially different from declaring victory and leaving in Afghanistan.

Just in case you are one of those dumb motherfuckers that likes to say, "But the economy is great!"  In response to valid criticisms of Donals Trump.

Trump on ONLY 1.5 MILLLION jobs behind Obama in job creation.  So next time you open your mouth and say  the economy is "great" or "the best economy ever" understand that Trump simply has underperformed against the economy he inherited from Obama.  That's right dumb ass, Obama created a lot more jobs, and had Trump done nothing he very wll could have simply kept creating jobs at the same pace Obama did.  Forbes- Trump has created 1.5 million fewer jobs than Obama.

So now you know!!!!! Trump can't carry Obama;'s jock strap when it comes to job creation, no matter how many times a circle of idiots repeats the same lie.

next: I will try to explain to the same dumb motherfuckers that huge deficits are Trump's singular achievement . Even a fake wall can't get past Trillion dollar annual deficits.

• Like 2

Starting to feel like more of a big wag that Erdogan may have even lobbed a few shells over as a nod to his lil' buddy.  News will be a mess, and muddies the public view of Trump obstructing Congress this morning over a key testimony in the Ukraine scandal, not to mention news of Perry et al attempting to infiltrate Ukraine's state owned gas co. with donors/insiders.

symbolic offensive for face saving purposes ?  More like throwing Dotard a bone.

8 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

We agree.

The issue with Syria is that it's a relatively minor US presence and we have a small contingent of troops there to prevent the Turks from slaughtering the Kurds while we negotiate a stable long term solution to the problem.  Just cutting and running will cause immediate blood shed between the kurds and turks, and could destablize the whole region and force us to go back in to fix the problem down the road.  It's substantially different from declaring victory and leaving in Afghanistan.

I get that.

I’m guessing it has to do with us being there the least amount of time. 

3 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Just in case you are one of those dumb motherfuckers that likes to say, "But the economy is great!"  In response to valid criticisms of Donals Trump.

Trump on ONLY 1.5 MILLLION jobs behind Obama in job creation.  So next time you open your mouth and say  the economy is "great" or "the best economy ever" understand that Trump simply has underperformed against the economy he inherited from Obama.  That's right dumb ass, Obama created a lot more jobs, and had Trump done nothing he very wll could have simply kept creating jobs at the same pace Obama did.  Forbes- Trump has created 1.5 million fewer jobs than Obama.

So now you know!!!!! Trump can't carry Obama;'s jock strap when it comes to job creation, no matter how many times a circle of idiots repeats the same lie.

next: I will try to explain to the same dumb motherfuckers that huge deficits are Trump's singular achievement . Even a fake wall can't get past Trillion dollar annual deficits.

"1.5 MILLLION jobs behind Obama in job creation." "And that is exactly WHY we need a WALL" spin Trumpkins everywhere. Also, "the economy is great for ME, who cares about anyone else?"

They won't change. They will still vote for him.

If this was all a fucking charade, disregard the following.

Trump: Does something that leads to tens of thousands of ISIS members being freed

ISIS: Does ISIS shit

Trump: OBAMA LEFT US THIS ISIS MESS THAT I'M HAVING TO CLEAN UP, BUT WE WILL DOMINATE ISIS LIKE NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!

24 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

"1.5 MILLLION jobs behind Obama in job creation." "And that is exactly WHY we need a WALL" spin Trumpkins everywhere. Also, "the economy is great for ME, who cares about anyone else?"

They won't change. They will still vote for him.

Yeah.  It's pretty simple.  They are Team Stupid.  And support for Team Stupid is all that matters.

Like me.  I'm for Team Smart.  Why in the hell would I ever not be for Team Smart?

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Theres always a reason to stay. 

How much longer should we stay with the Kurds? Haven’t they been an marginalized minority for decades? Centuries? So what’s the goal with regards to them, since you’re saying they’re the hang up?

How much more money should we spend in Syria?

How many American lives should we be ok losing or having permanently damaged through physical or mental trauma? 

Maybe we shouldn't have convinced them to dismantle their defensive fortifications if we were about to up and leave them.  Trump is compromised and has left our best allies in the war on terror to get slaughtered.  You can have issues with how we wage that war, as we all fucking do, and still recognize that that is completely fucking inexcusable on every level. It's morally abhorrent and strategically disastrous.  But no, you obviously can't miss a single opportunity to bootlick. You're a piece of shit who supports a traitor and you will be for the rest of your miserable life.

• Like 9

We are Lucy with the football to the Kurd's Charlie Brown. Our history of betraying them goes back decades. We promise help that never arrives. We suggest we'll help them get a homeland but never do. We fight beside them against ISIS and now we step aside so the Turks can try to wipe them out of Syria.
This is a multi-administration shame. This public blessing of attacking the Kurds is probably a new level of betrayal. I wish I could stop hating my country.
Our allies against ISIS, let's put a face on it:
1555683364316-0DMEO_tg.jpeg?crop=1xw:0.8442xh;0xw,0.1558xh&resize=2000:*

14225355_1146571345424054_7660238881462907577_n.jpg

(The above, KIA)

D2LRIUiX0AAdfAF.jpg:large
p074f4y0.jpg
13940818000701_PhotoI.jpg
358471Image1.jpg?version=6781719

"Go ahead, shake hands, we mean it this time. Really!"

To them it is Americans. To us it is Republicans.

It doesn’t seem right because we rarely pull out of anywhere. 

And yes, Trump handles things in an erratic fashion per his usual, but it’s foolish to think that the people in govt who are upset about withdrawing, and the people in media getting people like yourself worked up over it, give a damn about how he handled it.
They would be bitching and moaning about any pullback. He’s been hinting at it doing this forever so it’s not as out of left field as you like to assert.

I know some folks at the War College are very unhappy and running around with hair on fire right now. Quit pandering to your orange god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

He learned the term “high crimes and misdemeanors” and now can’t stop saying it. Throws it out there like “treason”.

Probably figures HC (along with Bill) did  indeed, inhale. Those nasty hippies!

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
punctuation

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Maybe we shouldn't have convinced them to dismantle their defensive fortifications if we were about to up and leave them.  Trump is compromised and has left our best allies in the war on terror to get slaughtered.  You can have issues with how we wage that war, as we all fucking do, and still recognize that that is completely fucking inexcusable on every level. It's morally abhorrent and strategically disastrous.  But no, you obviously can't miss a single opportunity to bootlick. You're a piece of shit who supports a traitor and you will be for the rest of your miserable life.

I wish everyone could live a life as miserable as mine. The world would be a happier place. 

Hope you have a great day, buddy. 

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

And yes, Trump handles things in an erratic fashion per his usual, but it’s foolish to think that the people in govt who are upset about withdrawing, and the people in media getting people like yourself worked up over it, give a damn about how he handled it.

They would be bitching and moaning about any pullback. He’s been hinting at it doing this forever so it’s not as out of left field as you like to assert.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Plenty of time to tweet this morning, at 11:00 there is a meeting with Mark Morgan, head (acting) of Customs and Border Protection, so look for more outrages [sic] WALL numbers.

Lunch with the Veep and then, this afternoon, Edwin Meese will be receiving a Medal of Freedom.

I realize all of you are capable of looking up the Presidential calendar, but I find it helpful sometimes to have it in the back of my head while DJ tweets or a news blurb comes across my screen. It gives me a timeline into his erratic thoughts.

In response, I'll just quote that noted pussy libtard, Jerry Patterson:

Trump praises Kurds but that was so 2018... Now they're on their own. BTW who's going to keep those 10,000 ISIS fighters in prison when the Kurds can no longer guard them? And who's going to risk fighting for us now that they know we'll pull the rig out from under them without consulting military leaders or any other cabinet leader,or any member of the coalition just because of a phonecon with the Turkish President? Of course as Trump himself has stated, he "know's more than the generals", He's a "very stable genius", and just today claiming he's a "great and unmatched wisdom". The guy is a narcissistic, dangerous, buffoon. God help us.

This is a strategic decision, with long-term strategic implications.  Made by someone exercising ZERO strategic thinking.

What is an American promise worth now?  Would YOU ever enter into an alliance with the US, based on a promise that the US has your back?

As a nation, we are now a proven liar.  We are an unreliable and untrustworthy ally.  And we are foolishly creating conditions where ISIS fighters and supporters will be back, blending back into the population at large, ready to metastasize into the cancer of ISIS 2: Caliphate Boogaloo.

This is a stupid, short-sighted, impulsive decision.  If it had been a strategic one -- perhaps some sort of phased withdrawal plan with a plan for long-term security (and maybe even three party peace talks between Turkey and the YPG, mediated by the US), that would be a different story.

This is a decision made by an impulsive, infantile, easily-manipulated narcissist.  If you think he did this for any actual strategic reason, as opposed to an impulsive, zero-planned response to a phone conversation with an autocrat who he aspires to, you are a member of the sucker class.

• Like 3

When paired with the withdrawal from the Open Skies Treaty, it is more than clear that Trump is compromised and Putin is cashing in his chips. These aren't just bad decisions, they're the acts of an agent of a hostile foreign power betraying our country. And the entire GOP knows but refuses to do anything, because they'd prefer to continue pretending otherwise than openly acknowledge that they're all complicit. They've betrayed their oaths of office and our country so they can stack the courts with judges who will decimate the modern administrative state and make abortion illegal (and for many of them an opportunity to get in on the graft).  At this point there is no other possible explanation for their behavior.

Edited by wildcat09
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This is a strategic decision, with long-term strategic implications.  Made by someone exercising ZERO strategic thinking.

What is an American promise worth now?  Would YOU ever enter into an alliance with the US, based on a promise that the US has your back?

As a nation, we are now a proven liar.  We are an unreliable and untrustworthy ally.  And we are foolishly creating conditions where ISIS fighters and supporters will be back, blending back into the population at large, ready to metastasize into the cancer of ISIS 2: Caliphate Boogaloo.

This is a stupid, short-sighted, impulsive decision.  If it had been a strategic one -- perhaps some sort of phased withdrawal plan with a plan for long-term security (and maybe even three party peace talks between Turkey and the YPG, mediated by the US), that would be a different story.

This is a decision made by an impulsive, infantile, easily-manipulated narcissist.  If you think he did this for any actual strategic reason, as opposed to an impulsive, zero-planned response to a phone conversation with an autocrat who he aspires to, you are a member of the sucker class.

I cannot speak for the other poster, but  if you think I disagree with you, you would be wrong. This man may be an 'impulsive, infantile, easily-manipulated narcissist,' but he does have thoughts and fears and those (however irrational) drive some of his behavior. If I have an inkling of some of those things on his plate from day to day, then sometimes it is easier to see the man behind the madness. He isn't capable of long term strategy, no. Oh, and you left out bully and coward.

37 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I know some folks at the War College are very unhappy and running around with hair on fire right now. Quit pandering to your orange god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. 

Does the War College contribute to actual day to day policy making or is it just a College in the sense that it’s a training facility/program?  Because if it’s he first it would be noteworthy. If it’s the second, idgaf. 

Edited by GRHorn

6 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Ok. 

Does the War College contribute to actual day to day policy making or is it just a College in the sense that it’s a training facility/program?  Because if it’s he first it would be noteworthy. If it’s the second, idgaf. 

My best friend is a Major in the Air Force (Reserves) and has been selected for Army War College.  I promise you that you should give a fuck, because the place is littered with decorated officers who have served for years and who absolutely do give a fuck.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Ok. 

You are so ignorant it hurts. Typical republican and trumpkin. Plain stupid. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

My best friend is a Major in the Air Force (Reserves) and has been selected for Army War College.  I promise you that you should give a fuck, because the place is littered with decorated officers who have served for years and who absolutely do give a fuck.

Ok. Good to know. It’s unfortunate in a lot of ways that they do have to deal with a Commander in Chief that can be as impulsive as Potus. But that’s his position. He was elected by the people. 

He’s signaled for a long time that he wanted to do it. I imagine that they’ve had some contingency plans for this. 

So, basically, your position is that things are going well for you, so you don’t care if our President - on a whim, without consulting military advisors, and with no clear good motive - betrays our allies who gave their lives to fight ISIS, and if a bunch of people will now get murdered and tortured by Turkey and/or ISIS as a direct result of our betrayal.  
Hope you have a great day, too.  You’ve clearly earned it.

“I’m doing ok. I don’t care about others.” -Jesus, probably
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Aka ‘the problem is the deep state and the media, not how the president acted erratically on potentially abandoning an ally without a careful withdraw plan’.  

5 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

So, basically, your position is that things are going well for you, so you don’t care if our President - on a whim, without consulting military advisors, and with no clear good motive - betrays our allies who gave their lives to fight ISIS, and if a bunch of people will now get murdered and tortured by Turkey and/or ISIS as a direct result of our betrayal.  

Hope you have a great day, too.  You’ve clearly earned it.

No. He made a comment about the rest of my miserable life. Just reassuring him that I’ll be ok. 

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It's almost like the decision was made by someone who doesn't give a fuck if ISIS attacks us.  Or would even welcome an attack so he can further demagogue brown people/declare martial law.

2 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Aka ‘the problem is the deep state and the media, not how the president acted erratically on potentially abandoning an ally without a careful withdraw plan’.  

The only comment I would offer is that it doesn’t help POTUS impulsiveness to know that the military establishment fights every hint at withdrawal every step of the fucking way.