2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

2 minutes ago, TrojanPrincess said:

Naw, we heard a lot of noise Bru had second thoughts about flipping two weeks in.

Just came back to close this account out, read a little and didn’t like Scott’s name attached to an untruth.

Good luck.

Two weeks without pussy for man that age can have quite the impact. 

8 minutes ago, TrojanPrincess said:

Naw, we heard a lot of noise Bru had second thoughts about flipping two weeks in.

Just came back to close this account out, read a little and didn’t like Scott’s name attached to an untruth.

Good luck.

Of. Fucking. Course. You’re back. Completely unrelated to the thing that put you away in the first place, of course. Will you disappear again when Bru transfers back to Texas before fall camp?

Edited by Cashdaddyblumpkins
  • Like 1

Just spitballin' here...

Seems like Bru should do the same thing Jared Stidam did.... Go to community college or junior college first next fall.  That way he can: 

• Be back in Cali where he wants to be
  • Train for his next football opportunity
  • Grow up a little bit more
  • Keep his options open on where he plays football next... 
  • Make sure that Helton survives at USC
  • Enroll in next football school January 2020 

Otherwise, if USC turns into a dumpster fire this fall, Bru might transfer a third time and possibly have to request a waiver from the NCAA for immediate eligibility in 2020.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18251238/quarterback-jarrett-stidham-says-transfer-auburn-tigers

Edited by LTtxfan

Guys, please stop all this crap. These are 17 year old kids and everyone one of you and me did stupid crap at that age. If the young man is truly conflicted, thats his deal and not yours. Most of you are making judgements based on your experiences and not his. Nothing good comes from this and you look like a bunch of aggys who actually ran off a highly recruited young man years ago.
Start acting like We're Texas. If the young man comes back to Austin great, if not wish him well and move on and quit taking this stuff personally.

I wasn’t a flippant retard at 17 or 19. I took stupid risks, I didn’t falter on commitments and I sure as fuck didn’t cry home to mommy.
  • Like 6

Just spitballin' here...
Seems like Bru should do the same thing Jared Stidam did.... Go to community college or junior college first next fall.  That way he can: 
  • Be back in Cali where he wants to be
  • Train for his next football opportunity
  • Grow up a little bit more
  • Keep his options open on where he plays football next... 
  • Make sure that Helton survives at USC
  • Enroll in next football school January 2020 
Otherwise, if USC turns into a dumpster fire this fall, Bru might transfer a third time and possibly have to request a waiver from the NCAA for immediate eligibility in 2020.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18251238/quarterback-jarrett-stidham-says-transfer-auburn-tigers

Agreed completely. This might be the hold up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

39 minutes ago, TrojanPrincess said:

Good luck.

You are a fucking worthless poster with bad takes. Don’t forget to go fuck yourself on the way out. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

Yeah but it’s kinda greggrym’s thing to hop in a thread, offer absolutely nothing to it, and act all sanctimonious while doing so. 

No, its more like having a better understanding about recruiting than you do and yes, its a great gig.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, TrojanPrincess said:

That’s bullshit, with a capital B.  Clay never offered him a starting WR job,  Graham Harrell is in full charge of the offense, not Coach Helton.  Amon-Ra, Tyler, Micheal and Kyle Ford have something to say about that.

Scott NEVER said Bru was offered the starting job, Scott is a personal friend for many years, my Twitter account is basically advertising his site.

Also false is Bru’s dad not being impressed with the Horns spring game.  None of this has anything to do with the University of Texas football program or the team.  

Are you Maya?

SC just latched their name to a 6-3 WR that runs a 4.6 40.

He won't ever get drafted in the first round or even the second day unless he moves to LB. 

So this gives Texas leverage on what happens if you stay home at SC. 

Look at the 40 times of the WRs who were drafted in the last two drafts. This isn't changing. Only players who are drafted in the first round at WR are 5-11 180 slot WRs that run 4.4 and under 40s.

14 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

No, its more like having a better understanding about recruiting than you do and yes, its a great gig.

Hahaha this is rich. I haven’t dogged Bru at all in all of this, and I also don’t use the term young man to the point where even the Village People would be sick of me, like you do. 

You coming on a forum of thousands of posters and finding some that you think are below you so you can try to claim some sort of artificial moral high ground is just sad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrojanPrincess said:

That’s bullshit, with a capital B.  Clay never offered him a starting WR job,  Graham Harrell is in full charge of the offense, not Coach Helton.  Amon-Ra, Tyler, Micheal and Kyle Ford have something to say about that.

Scott NEVER said Bru was offered the starting job, Scott is a personal friend for many years, my Twitter account is basically advertising his site.

Also false is Bru’s dad not being impressed with the Horns spring game.  None of this has anything to do with the University of Texas football program or the team.  

Are you Maya?

FriendlyIndolentCockatiel-max-1mb.gif

55 minutes ago, TrojanPrincess said:

Good luck.

Negging  you for being a pussy - figuratively and literally. Where you been? No fucking where. You had 5 months to show up.  You hide out until Horace transfers back. Fuck you and Fuck SC.

No one thinks he makes or breaks our team. Good luck to him. 

The twitter response alone from the UT players has galvanized this team. That is worth the McCoy drama. We love it. Look at Fosters respone. These are some pipe hitting mother fuckers that are bought in.  We will take that any day.

Its Texas and nothing else.

Hook'em 

• Like 4

Is there a fan portal?

I am going to transfer my allegiance to Arizona State, because of all of the blazing hot tail with daddy issues.

If we beat LSU, I'll likely transfer back. However, if one of you guys will call my old man and talk to him about Texas sorority girls you could hook me up with, things could change. 

Maybe.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Is there a fan portal?

I am going to transfer my allegiance to Arizona State, because of all of the blazing hot tail with daddy issues.

If we beat LSU, I'll likely transfer back. However, if one of you guys will call my old man and talk to him about Texas sorority girls you could hook me up with, things could change. 

Maybe.

herm GIF

2 hours ago, TrojanPrincess said:

Good luck.

Just came to close the account.....right. That’s as believable as a commitment from Bru McCoy. 

• Like 2

Has not submitted written request to enter transfer portal and has not submitted written request for waiver to play at Texas. Maybe he can't write? Can he just send a Snap?

This is the closest to reality any post has been so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Man, I hate that he’s leaving. I was looking forward to seeing him play. But, truthfully, none of this really surprises me. I was actually surprised he came to Texas in the first place. Time to move on. Good luck Bru, hope you find your home!

Can still see him play, you just need to stay up till after 11pm CST to see it.

19 minutes ago, 4th_and_18 said:

Not even curse. Dude did it to himself. Really not as complicated as everyone is making it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright man, you're clearly trying to imply you have some inside knowledge so fill us in