What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

1 hour ago, LOHorn said:

I live in the upper Midwest, so cold weather stuff us a big part of my football watching gear. Last year I saw a cool vintage sweater on a B1G game, so I took a screen shot and asked Mrs. 10or if she could knit it. 🤘🏻

IMG_4916.jpeg

That's awesome. 

Hillflint makes great looking  vintage team sweaters. I wish they had a deal with UT.

https://hillflint.com/collections/sweaters

Edited by Post Oak
  • Hook 'Em 3

I live in the upper Midwest, so cold weather stuff us a big part of my football watching gear. Last year I saw a cool vintage sweater on a B1G game, so I took a screen shot and asked Mrs. 10or if she could knit it.

IMG_4916.thumb.jpeg.16be5c7294b313fd8f39a5d0db694096.jpeg

Umm. How much for one of those in size L. I’m serious.

Looks great.

IMG_6984.thumb.jpeg.5240a974cab473aacbfdc8928a61c446.jpeg

These were just delivered. 

They’ll do. 

fd7325c10c8a693ba095622b49c77234.jpg

Just ordered mine. On sale with an extra 20% off. Based on your picture it appears the orange is darker than what’s represented on the Nike site. Wife says I already have too many shoes that I don’t wear. But this was a no brainer. Gotta have in the collection.
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Yeah, im fucking buying the “Embrace the Hate” shirt that the Co-Op is putting out

also, if yall are gonna buy pseudo burnt orange forces, just go to Frinks Customs and buy them. He does a better job and they look cleaner

the off-color nikes and vans and whatever else look bad

Thanks for this. These are genius.

01E78467-F8AF-4D80-861F-C58748539FA0.thumb.webp.f566f0ac24be2979e9966bc5912f017b.webp

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/16/2023 at 5:58 AM, LOHorn said:

I live in the upper Midwest, so cold weather stuff us a big part of my football watching gear. Last year I saw a cool vintage sweater on a B1G game, so I took a screen shot and asked Mrs. 10or if she could knit it. 🤘🏻

IMG_4916.jpeg

Speaking of Midwest, that looks frighteningly like Mike Ditka's old Bears sweater vests with almost exact same color scheme.  So I applaud you and encourage you to send one to Steve McMichael.  

LOHorn-56

Mini Ditka-0

5 hours ago, Txslnghrns said:

fd7325c10c8a693ba095622b49c77234.jpg

Just ordered mine. On sale with an extra 20% off. Based on your picture it appears the orange is darker than what’s represented on the Nike site. Wife says I already have too many shoes that I don’t wear. But this was a no brainer. Gotta have in the collection.

Yeah, the color isn't burnt orange, but I also have a pic of Rodney Terry wearing them from a coworker, so if they are good enough for the Men's Head Basketball coach to wear, they are close enough for me. 

And that sale price was hard to pass up. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, hornian said:

Yeah, the color isn't burnt orange, but I also have a pic of Rodney Terry wearing them from a coworker, so if they are good enough for the Men's Head Basketball coach to wear, they are close enough for me. 

And that sale price was hard to pass up. 

Link? 

45 minutes ago, Earl Haffler said:

Where can I get one of these bitches.  The Co-Op has already pulled it off of their website.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/texas-longhorns-embrace-the-hate-shirt-somehow-leads-outrage-social-media

my wife asked me about it this morning and I originally said no, then saw the outrage so I immediately placed my order.   Fuck social media!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

41 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

my wife asked me about it this morning and I originally said no, then saw the outrage so I immediately placed my order.   Fuck social media!!

Step 1) Tweet out new Texas apparel with “embrace the hate” on the chest

Step 2) Start getting hate and outraged reply’s in the comment section by those who have zero context regarding why Texas would put that on the shirt 

Step 3) Pull the tweet due to the backlash. 

How the fuck are you going to post a shirt with the message “embrace the hate”, receive hate for it, and then fold? Do they not realize that they just did the complete fucking opposite of that? Bang up job, boys

84B96737-0275-4C13-BFEB-99D8CCD56E42.thumb.jpeg.c07d290f86f98f8713ea743644f838b9.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Bought this today. Should arrive Tuesday

IMG_2980.png

7 minutes ago, The Deuce said:

Step 2) Start getting hate and outraged reply’s in the comment section by those who have zero context regarding why Texas would put that on the shirt 

How the fuck are you going to post a shirt with the message “embrace the hate”, receive hate for it, and then fold? Do they not realize that they just did the complete fucking opposite of that? Bang up job, boys

84B96737-0275-4C13-BFEB-99D8CCD56E42.thumb.jpeg.c07d290f86f98f8713ea743644f838b9.jpeg

That’s pretty pussy shit tbh. Someone should tweet CDC about it. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Haha 1

On 8/19/2023 at 11:58 PM, Big_kat said:

Picked this up at Scheels today. The color of the pic does not do it justice. It is a great Burnt Orange color. 43b2c98c4fcfff18c658e392a31bcfa5.jpg

Nice, my Nike rope hat got ruined and I was thinking it would be easy to get another.... Not the case. 

This one looks sweet

6 hours ago, The Deuce said:

All it takes is one person on twitter saying it's white supremacist and the social media people (c'mon, we know who they are) panic 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

Rode on the airport parking shuttle Thursday with a black female wearing an “Embrace the Hate” shirt.  Told her I loved it and asked where I could get one.  She said she worked for the athletic dept and didn’t know.  Dumbasses can ruin anything.  Everyone has an agenda these days.

We need to crowdsource a Surly version now 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I don’t care much about the shirt either way but it is objectively funny to think about it that way
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1