How Fox News works

retread

Con Inc. demands a smoking gun, and swears when they get it they're gonna do somethin (knowing they'll never get a smoking gun, and even if they got it, won't do anything).  Our enemies don't need smoking guns; they presume they have them and punish the presumed shooters.

12 minutes ago, Sealtm6 said:

Con Inc. demands a smoking gun, and swears when they get it they're gonna do somethin (knowing they'll never get a smoking gun, and even if they got it, won't do anything).  Our enemies don't need smoking guns; they presume they have them and punish the presumed shooters.

Non-Sequitur_27c5571306.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Isn't the Federation some kind of egalitarian Marxist society that celebrates pluralism and pushes a galactic (globalist) agenda? I mean they reject the notion of money and the portrayal of the Ferengi is a pretty big poke at capitalism.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, F250 said:

Isn't the Federation some kind of egalitarian Marxist society that celebrates pluralism and pushes a galactic (globalist) agenda? I mean they reject the notion of money and the portrayal of the Ferengi is a pretty big poke at capitalism.

Good god nerd

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Good god nerd

Only if he has hundreds of pages of fanfic dealing with him going undercover for Section 31 with Beverly Crusher as his sidekick in season 2 of TNG, resulting in the two of you getting pretend-married to keep your covers intact, only she gets non-pretend pregnant and so things get weird when the two of you finally come back for season 3 and Wesley is weirded out because you’re only like 7-8 years older than him, but you’re now living with his mom, etc. but thankfully because she wasn’t technically in your chain-of-command, you two can stay pretend-married and bang away, well anyways, yeah, he’s a fucking nerd to know about the money thing, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Only if he has hundreds of pages of fanfic dealing with him going undercover for Section 31 with Beverly Crusher as his sidekick in season 2 of TNG, resulting in the two of you getting pretend-married to keep your covers intact, only she gets non-pretend pregnant and so things get weird when the two of you finally come back for season 3 and Wesley is weirded out because you’re only like 7-8 years older than him, but you’re now living with his mom, etc. but thankfully because she wasn’t technically in your chain-of-command, you two can stay pretend-married and bang away, well anyways, yeah, he’s a fucking nerd to know about the money thing, etc.

lol

I was going to reply to Biff that while I do enjoy SciFi I am no atomheartbevo.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Bullshit.  All of your fanfic ends up with you in an awkward three-way with Worf.  But it's cool, because even in space,

andy-samberg-threeway.png

• Prepare your anus 2

Had dinner with family last night. We moved to the living room after dinner and they turned on Fox (Jesse Walters was on, which was a treat). I was out the door 30 seconds later. 

They call it "the news", and are always surprised when they get push back. "Oh, didn't you hear on the news that Biden eats babies? Jesse Walters has been talking about it for awhile. I'm surprised you haven't heard. Not much of a news junkie, I guess." 

3 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I'm a Babylon 5 nerd. Even Trek fans think I'm too nerdy for em.

We all know. Notice F250 said "sci fi nerd" and I didn't get specific about type. Now you two dorks go lock yourselves in a room and have a knock-down drag-out about the physics of dogfighting in space and whether Bruce Boxleighter could take Johnathan Frakes in a fight. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

wait 'till the trekkie finds out about how Mr. Sulu and Brad "tussle" on sunday mornings, and the winner fucks the loser up the ass.

I think Captain Sulu and Brad enjoy a non-fucking relationship, and the stakes are blowjobs instead.  Pretty sure Captain Sulu is ready to get down but Brad finds the butt stuff distasteful. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

We all know. Notice F250 said "sci fi nerd" and I didn't get specific about type. Now you two dorks go lock yourselves in a room and have a knock-down drag-out about the physics of dogfighting in space and whether Bruce Boxleighter could take Johnathan Frakes in a fight. 

Whatever....Mira Furlan had it going ON....

740full-mira-furlan.jpg

• Drool 2

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I think Captain Sulu and Brad enjoy a non-fucking relationship, and the stakes are blowjobs instead.  Pretty sure Captain Sulu is ready to get down but Brad finds the butt stuff distasteful. 

I'd say close to half of the senior gay men I interact with at my clinic are oral only. Would not be surprised at all if this were true.

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Shocked Donald Trump GIF

image.gif.405307ecde38bfab9f69dc948b5f175a.gif

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

This is very specific. What's your user name on Archive of Our Own or Tumblr?

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Jesse Watters just turned off some Trump supporters.  Probably quite a few.

Or they are wondering if Obama is even more patriotic for marrying one....

Ahem, Fox News Viewers:

image.png.b287923cb6f06401b3ff58ebe2f492a8.png

12 hours ago, HenryJames said:

591c499a-bac2-4d5a-b429-0dfa741fb56b.png

If Taylor orders Seal Team #6 to take out a leading presidential candidate, is there even anyway to hold her accountable??  She after all has the "Opps, look what you made me do" defense all lined up. 

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

*wanders into movie*

How is Taylor Swift political?

She encourages citizens to vote.

I really would not want to get Swifties mad at me, though. QAnon kept talking about a Storm coming? Yeah, the Taylor fans would unleash an epic level flood if Fox pissed them off.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1