The Supremes

tx 3 putt

15 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Clarence Thomas benefactor Harlan Crow misrepresented his yacht as a business in order to take millions in tax deductions  in a "run of the mill" tax scam. Glad to know that there's at least a senate probe into this:

https://www.propublica.org/article/senate-probe-casts-doubt-harlan-crow-yacht-tax-deductions

I'm sure he'll pay dearly for it.  🙄

• Haha 1

Just hit the wire:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/16/us/justice-alito-upside-down-flag.html

At Justice Alito’s House, a ‘Stop the Steal’ Symbol on Display

An upside-down flag, adopted by Trump supporters contesting the Biden victory, flew over the justice’s front lawn as the Supreme Court was considering an election case.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

37 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just hit the wire:

An upside-down flag, adopted by Trump supporters contesting the Biden victory, flew over the justice’s front lawn as the Supreme Court was considering an election case.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just hit the wire:

It’s very comforting to know that supreme court justices have caught brain worms.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

TIL that an upside-down flag means you're actually a Patriot TM. 

I had no idea that flying Old Glory upside down wouldn't get you an ass-kicking as a commie piece of shit

I believe flying the flag upside down is meant for a mayday situation. Like if your boat was sinking in the middle of the Atlantic.

Now it means, Trump has juicy butt cheeks and you want a slice. So if you are on a boat in distress and you fly the flag upside you won't be rescued but a plane might drop off a box of MAGA hats.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, F250 said:

I believe flying the flag upside down is meant for a mayday situation.

More or less.

The U.S. Flag Code states that the American flag is not to be flown upside down “except as a signal of dire distress in instance of extreme danger to life or property.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, HenryJames said:

wut

02a90eb7-e191-4e23-86ed-408e5ac1ee1d.png

In one sense, at least they feel obligated to lie about it. OPEN corruption in the courts is going to be the new septum piercing over the next 10 years. 

But…… we’ve gotten to the point where the lie is just complete and utter bullshit. So you know the effort to lie is just waning.

However, the lie they tell makes he and his wife seem like the smallest, pettiest pieces of shit neighbors …. which is most assuredly the truth.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

If I was his neighbors, I would be escalating the fuck out of the situation right now.

Hopefully Rand's old neighbor relocated nearby. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

If I was his neighbors, I would be escalating the fuck out of the situation right now.

One could start mailing free yard signs with various slogans to all his neighbors......

Go G rated with: Veto Alito

Go NC-17: Just picture of Alito felated a mushroom

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, HenryJames said:

wut

02a90eb7-e191-4e23-86ed-408e5ac1ee1d.png

I thought these Justices were supposed to have thicker skin.   They are selected to make the tough impartial decisions for the good of the country.  You'd think his wife would be proud to be married to such a person.  But no.  She's worried about signs her neighbors put up has to do something like this as protest.   Imagine how much shit she's been spewing in his ear for years now, to get to the point where she'd go public in such a big way.  This reeks of "the lady doth protest too much."  I wonder how long she and Ginny took to come up with such a smacking plan, and how Ginny will upstage her next.    Very ripe for a SNL skit here, maybe the Supreme wives, played along the lines of Stepford.

Edited by pyrohornIII
to/too/two
  • Like 2

Note to self, “secure rights to the Real Houswives of the Supreme Court and then at the wrap party, have the craft services drive everyone involved off a fucking cliff” 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

That's the best story they came up with?

Should have just gone with "my wife is a simple homemaker and was confused when putting up the flag. I've since spoken to her and I can assure you it will not happen again."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

i'd like to put my vote in for calling flying a flag upside down as a "stop the steal symbol" as really dumb.

me: [picks my boogers]

slate: behold is wanting me to throw a fastball, because one finger is the fastball symbol.

Yikes on the analogy. People all over the country were hanging flags upside down to protest the stolen election. 

Yes, its dumb. But it also was happening. 

Edited by Foosters

3 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

I don't think it was his wife. 

You don’t think Mrs. Alito is justice Alitos wife? Or are you insinuating he did the flag thing himself. 

5 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

I don't think it was his wife. 

^ this is the reality.  Alito has total job security.  He likely did it himself, or at the very least agrees with it.

Posted (edited)

Without knowing if his wife is Ginny Thomas level crazy, who can say.  I am real confident whoever Alito married is also a raging asshole though.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

2fe47cf4-8043-4234-be14-5374a4bec12c.png

If this really happened, the cops would have been called.

I call complete bullshit. 

No Karen (and you KNOW Mrs. Alito is the Deen of the Karens) takes a 'c-word' verbal assault like he describes without calling the cops.

That's shit's about as dependable as death and taxes.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

You don’t think Mrs. Alito is justice Alitos wife? Or are you insinuating he did the flag thing himself. 

I believe he's insinuating that alito either put the flag up or directed his wife to put it up. Which given the mealy mouthed excuse given by alito seems not unlikely