Stephen Miller is outed as a White Nationalist (shocking, isn't it?)

F250

On 11/1/2022 at 11:03 PM, mdmost said:

Man, just when are white people finally going to get a fair shake in this country?

On 11/1/2022 at 11:06 PM, Beau Vine said:

7e15e4ef-a225-446d-bb12-6f8dddb73dac_tex

On 11/1/2022 at 11:06 PM, Satchel said:

About the same time Democrats and black people realize that no victory stays won. 

Well….

Phone bill talk not going away.

A lot of millennials are still on their parents’ phone plans because it’s cheaper for a $10-$20 line in a family plan than an individual plan. Parents aren’t getting hurt (and may benefit from cheaper lines/upgrades/etc) from the arrangement. Y’all act like it’s impossible that anyone is reimbursing their parents but still on the plan to keep the bill low. And even for those who aren’t, again, we’re talking $10-$20/month. Most are probably on their parents’ plan simply because no one in the family has ever stopped to think about it at all, because it’s a trivial amount of money.

Some weird Reagan era bootstraps shit going on in here. Y’all are way more worked up about it than anyone with adult children on their phone plan.

And no, I’m not on a family plan. I’m just not an idiot.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 11/1/2022 at 11:03 PM, mdmost said:

Man, just when are white people finally going to get a fair shake in this country?

When the whites at the lower end of the economic spectrum acknowledge they've lived virtually their entire adult lives in the Overton Window of their choosing and that the libs who have been telling them for decades they've been voting against their own self-interests were right. 

So likely never. 

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Phone bill talk not going away.

A lot of millennials are still on their parents’ phone plans because it’s cheaper for a $10-$20 line in a family plan than an individual plan. Parents aren’t getting hurt (and may benefit from cheaper lines/upgrades/etc) from the arrangement. Y’all act like it’s impossible that anyone is reimbursing their parents but still on the plan to keep the bill low. And even for those who aren’t, again, we’re talking $10-$20/month. Most are probably on their parents’ plan simply because no one in the family has ever stopped to think about it at all, because it’s a trivial amount of money.

Some weird Reagan era bootstraps shit going on in here. Y’all are way more worked up about it than anyone with adult children on their phone plan.

And no, I’m not on a family plan. I’m just not an idiot.

But but but that’s just more money for these debt-riddled medieval basket weaving BAs to blow on lattes and avocado toast! And to never buy a house with! 

• 7 months later...
5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Of all people in the Dotard orbit, I feel like this one has the highest chance to meet a violent end. And would probably deserve it the most. 

He's giving off some Better Call Saul vibes with that video above.  Straight-up ambulance chaser, even though he's not a lawyer.

Of all people in the Dotard orbit, I feel like this one has the highest chance to meet a violent end. And would probably deserve it the most. 
I was rooting for Ted Cruz after he ate my first born, pretty hard for obvious reasons, but this freak is a close second.
  • Drool 1

14 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I see that happening too but it will be something freakish like a tiger escaping from a zoo. Miller will be walking down the street eating a cup of frozen yogurt with his wife and out of nowhere a fucking tiger just pounces on him.

The last thing anyone hears from him is a little girl like shriek and then the tiger rips his throat open and drags his corpse up a tree.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, F250 said:

I see that happening too but it will be something freakish like a tiger escaping from a zoo. Miller will be walking down the street eating a cup of frozen yogurt with his wife and out of nowhere a fucking tiger just pounces on him.

The last thing anyone hears from him is a little girl like shriek and then the tiger rips his throat open and drags his corpse up a tree.

playing-against-detroit-is-tough.gif.825bf89ec279f63be40c798b626fc113.gif

• Haha 4
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, Pods said:

I'm sure those law schools are shaking in their boots. How will they ever find an attorney?

"Officials have yet to announce a cause for the crash of the four-seat Cessna into the cemetery, as they've been too busy recovering dozens of bodies."

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, F250 said:

It'll happen about 30 seconds after a brown person tries to warn Miller about el tigre, and Miller tells him to gtfo.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Fuck

This

Douche 

The degree to which half this country has gone full-on xenophobic nazi shit is horrifying.  We have already had AT LEAST two mass murders fostered by this rhetoric (Tree of Life shooter killed jews because he sees them as facilitating immigration, and Wal-Mart El Paso shooter expressly wanted to exterminate brown vermin).  We are going to get more.  Lots more.  Stephen Miller is a nazi terrorist.  And his whole party is as well.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The degree to which half this country has gone full-on xenophobic nazi shit is horrifying.  We have already had AT LEAST two mass murders fostered by this rhetoric (Tree of Life shooter killed jews because he sees them as facilitating immigration, and Wal-Mart El Paso shooter expressly wanted to exterminate brown vermin).  We are going to get more.  Lots more.  Stephen Miller is a nazi terrorist.  And his whole party is as well.

Current day political views would make Tim McVeigh blush.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

The grocery store in Buffalo, too, where African Americans were targeted.

Just now, bolverk said:

The grocery store in Buffalo, too, where African Americans were targeted.

Yeah, that falls within the generic "racism -- anyone not white is polluting America" circle, not the "furriners are poison entering our blood" circle.  The second circle of murderous xenophobia falls within the larger circle of "all non-whites ruin America" on our Venn diagram of American shittiness, but....yeah.  Logic and all that.  Murderous racism, everywhere you go.

From our own posters gleefully wanting to go to the border to shoot migrants, to the actual cop I heard hoping he won a new rifle in a raffle so he could go do the same, it's fucking ubiquitous.  Murderous hatred of the "other" is now completely and entirely mainstream and legitimized.  A fucking Fox anchor is smiling and laughing about it, for fuck's sake.  The running-away nominee of one of our two parties is spewing murderous xenophobic rhetoric that is a dead-on translation of the original German from the Nazi movement.  THIS. IS. WHAT. AMERICAN. "CONSERVATIVES." ARE.

• 2 weeks later...