Sbbruin

Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Mine was blowing up the other day with a bunch of stay at home wives who feared for their lives when the Centerpoint utilities guy knocked on their door to ask if he could do routine meter checks.

3 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:
Dog on roof

This is very Concerning!

Attachment with no description

Concerning?  Awesome is more like it.

Jesus Kee-rist.  The window is open.  Good thing the average dog is smarter than the average neighbor.

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Jesus Kee-rist.  The window is open.  Good thing the average dog is smarter than the average neighbor.

Nah. Obviously someone put that dog their. Someone needs to do something!!!

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

My black lab mutt would totally do that. He stands on top of his igloo, kid's trampoline, table on the porch, external AC unit, bird bath, whatever.

Someone passed off a black goat as a lab mutt??

When it would snow and was windy the snow would pile up in a big ramp on the back of my grandparents house and their dog would go up the snow and on to the roof.

I need to find those pictures.

6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

My NextDoor is blowing up with "suspicious" vehicles, fireworks or gunfire?, unknown persons wearing blue jeans with a grey t-shirt having darker skin and black curly hair, etc.  

I need to move.

In my neighborhood, the answer is always gunfire.

6 hours ago, Okie State said:

Mine was blowing up the other day with a bunch of stay at home wives who feared for their lives when the Centerpoint utilities guy knocked on their door to ask if he could do routine meter checks.

Centerpoint needs to stop sending people of color out.