A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

8 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Because billionaires always can use an extra $75

Imagine paying $75 for an autographed copy of a photo commemorating an event that never happened, and Trump didn't actually sign anyway.

When he does it again next month, you almost have to commit to buying that photo as well, as what kind of patriot wouldn't want the  entire commemorative series proudly displayed in their own maga war room?

• Haha 2

A world of secret hungers
Perverting the men who make your laws
Every desire is hidden away
In a drawer in a desk by a Naugahyde chair
On a rug where they walk and drool
Past the girls in the office

We see in the back
Of the City Hall mind
The dream of a girl about thirteen
Off with her clothes and into a bed
Where she tickles his fancy
All night long
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, NAVY said:

I still say there is a substantial chance that the event is moved out of Austin. MAGA types love them some victimhood and those ding dang mean ol libtards just won't let em meet in peace. 

If it does go down, I might ride over there and live report some idiocy, but I'm not paying a fucking cent to that PoS. 

I bet anybody can just walk in without a ticket.  They need butts in seats.  

2 hours ago, TexPx said:

A world of secret hungers
Perverting the men who make your laws
Every desire is hidden away
In a drawer in a desk by a Naugahyde chair
On a rug where they walk and drool
Past the girls in the office

We see in the back
Of the City Hall mind
The dream of a girl about thirteen
Off with her clothes and into a bed
Where she tickles his fancy
All night long

My brother. I just couldn’t resist. This will take some setup for the younger folks.

And then...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NAVY said:

I still say there is a substantial chance that the event is moved out of Austin. MAGA types love them some victimhood and those ding dang mean ol libtards just won't let em meet in peace. 

more like they won't come downtown because it's a crime riddled warzone and Austin has been ruined by Californians. 

if the comment sections from the Austin Downtown ads i get on my facebook feed are any indication.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

more like they won't come downtown because it's a crime riddled warzone and Austin has been ruined by Californians. 

if the comment sections from the Austin Downtown ads i get on my facebook feed are any indication.

A “friend” of mine won’t visit Austin for this exact reason. “Durrrr durrrr why is it that democrat cities have high crime!?!? That’s what happens when you defund the police!!!”

Yeah. First thing I think of when I think APD is crime stoppers….

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Fletch said:

A “friend” of mine won’t visit Austin for this exact reason. “Durrrr durrrr why is it that democrat cities have high crime!?!? That’s what happens when you defund the police!!!”

Yeah. First thing I think of when I think APD is crime stoppers….

that's ok, we don't want them

8 hours ago, Native Horn said:

I bet anybody can just walk in without a ticket.  They need butts in seats.  

Right. And I’d prefer to mock, belittle and laugh at this group from at least across the street

4 hours ago, yoladu said:

Lulz. Yeah well that too. Very scary. Ooooohhhhhhhhh

Anybody know if the Pedo Bear costume is still around? I'll wear that thing around out front with a sign around my neck that says something like "Vote GOP- fuck the children, literally".

This needs more attention.

Make this happen.

On 4/10/2022 at 3:14 PM, Lobo said:

1:27 "Transmitting the signal to make people act stupid." 

Laugh all you want at him, this is probably the best explanation I've heard for why 35% of my country behaves the way it does.  I'm gonna subscribe to this sumbitch, makes more sense than all of our other "ledge" theoretical explanations about why some of our family members aren't really who we used to know anymore.

tenor (8).gif

Interesting thread on John Eastman's role in the 2000 election of Bush V Gore and the Republican strategy of sending false electors for Florida if they lost the recount. This was the blueprint for his memo to Trump on how to undermine the 2020 election and throw out the electoral votes of several states. 

Edited by Dutchrudder
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Haven’t seen this posted. Jesus, what a fucking moron.

It's been pointed out before but can't be repeated too many times- the former president who withdrew troops from the ME allowing Russia to take over American airbases believes you're stupid enough to be convinced that Russia would have never invaded Ukraine had he remained president. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's been pointed out before but can't be repeated too many times- the former president who withdrew troops from the ME allowing Russia to take over American airbases believes you're stupid enough to be convinced that Russia would have never invaded Ukraine had he remained president. 

Because he would have given it to them.  To the extent he could.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I know. I can read. And I went back through this thread to posts made on March 8 to make sure it hadn’t been posted yet before I posted it. This isn’t my first rodeo. 

So, your 2nd one?

Edited by Macanudo

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I know. I can read. And I went back through this thread to posts made on March 8 to make sure it hadn’t been posted yet before I posted it. This isn’t my first rodeo. 

high quality GIF

image.thumb.png.0605b85d0284499cbdfa6fc070fb2adf.png

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If the tweet was made on March 9, then checking for posts made here on March 8 seems not so smart. 

• Haha 1

Official CryptoTRUMP Club / DeepRedSky.io

A limited-edition, exclusive NFT (non-fungible token) collection, CryptoTRUMP Club – Drop 2, is now available for purchase exclusively on the DeepRedSky NFT marketplace, with 750 unique NFTs included in today's new offering.

CryptoTRUMP Club – Drop 2 is the exciting continuation of DeepRedSky's (DRS) initial showcase of the CryptoTRUMP Club, an experience-rich utility NFT collection featuring unique and iconic images of former President Donald Trump in various settings, highlighting and honoring the one-of-a-kind personality of the 45th President of the United States. Each CryptoTRUMP NFT is likewise one-of-a-kind, and features President Trump alongside NFT elements with varying degrees of rarity for collectability, such as expression & styling, background & foreground, clothing & accessories, etc.

Best part

Owners of the CryptoTRUMP Club Collection will also gain access to an exclusive Discord channel attended by major MAGA influencers, and experiences that include private chats, invites to special events, and access to the MAGAverse – a metaverse community where holders can live amongst their favorite MAGA celebrities and attend virtual events. The CryptoTRUMP Club Collection is verified and available to trade on secondary NFT marketplaces such as Magic Eden, which offers Solana NFT collections.

So of course this is a grift. I just hope it's a grift by someone in on the joke. 

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

I honestly don't know if this, or pretty much anything that comes out under his name, is real or not. That's where we are. 

Any word that isn’t completely hateful toward anyone who doesn’t bow before him is written by someone else. Grace isn’t in his tool kit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement