Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

Man this shit sounds like it's getting pretty wild. 

A few days ago I was wondering about Lanning and even Schumann as off the radar candidates but though Lanning wouldn't leave and Schumann too inexperienced. Hope I was wrong about that second part.

Also interesting that Golding is being connected to LSU too. Saban must want him out.

18 minutes ago, South Austin said:

dp dammit

-South Austin’s mom every night

15 minutes ago, cafe society said:

So, he has less of a definite record than Golding?  And he is a superior candidate to Golding because?  Not being pugnacious, just curious.

I find you to be very pugnacious, sir. I would say your post even borders on truculence, or dare I say, bellicosity. 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

I'm more interested in Ringo's mother (and best wishes to for her breast cancer treatment). 

Kelee Ringo on Twitter: "You are who I do it for, I love you momma ❤️❤️  #happymotherday… "

Shit, breast cancer could be a "big" problem for her.

Pale white girls are my wheelhouse.   I was married to a natural redhead, I've been with a blonde Danish woman for 10 years.  

But Ms. Ringo?   Oh yeah...I'd take a little of that for sure. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

-South Austin’s mom every night

I find you to be very pugnacious, sir. I would say your post even borders on truculence, or dare I say, bellicosity. 

And in turn your response smacks of joviality.  You appear to be in a companionable mood, or dare I say, convivial.

7 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Shit, breast cancer could be a "big" problem for her.

Pale white girls are my wheelhouse.   I was married to a natural redhead, I've been with a blonde Danish woman for 10 years.  

But Ms. Ringo?   Oh yeah...I'd take a little of that for sure. 

I'm glad we all now know your kink man 😜

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Looks like the rivalry between the Big 12 and the SEC is is about to jump up a notch or two. Can hardly wait until we nail AtM and Alabama's hides to our wall. 

Tap the brakes. The only way we could avoid losing to Bama by 30 is if we bought half their coaching staff.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

This. If we have baller position coaches the support staff becomes less impactful. As long as we have an organized, well run, evaluation and scheduling group these coaches should be able to take care of the rest. Gone are the days when we have to send Carrington out with Warehime or Giles to close on their recruits. In hindsight that is just embarrassing. 

If the coaches are good, the support staff are for continuity when the coaches get hired away 

3 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

I'm more interested in Ringo's mother (and best wishes to for her breast cancer treatment). 

Ridiculous fake tits, stretch marks, and likely a terrible tummy tuck. Do not want

Also, Ringo has a giant head so her pussy probably looks like an open faced roast beef sandwich

Edited by JesusSweatDuck
Humor
  • Haha 2